Malden Mural

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Malden Mural

Are they planning on doing one at every underpass? I think it looks better then dripping bird crap against the wall.

Some people might not think it looks great. But I think its a fresh change to a blank wall. Hats off to all who have helped.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from activemaldonian. Show activemaldonian's posts

Re: Malden Mural

It's wonderful and if they receive additional funding they will most likely do more.  They had a hard time funding this one, it was put on hold until they received additional donations.  Lucky us that they did!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikexcore. Show mikexcore's posts

Although I do enjoy dripping bird crap, more murals would be a great start to bringing life back to Malden.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

I went by this today wonderful wonderful job to these people.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Great Job really makes the area stand out!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cdxx139. Show cdxx139's posts

The mural is nice, it really is.  I walked by it the other day and finally took a good look at it.  I have one constructive criticism.  Use a whiter brighter background, so it looks like its painted on a canvas.  I feel its dark, and will blend in with the ugly concrete bridge support.

And I gotta say, it may sound awful, but my gut feeling after studying the mural, is that all the people are minorities.  I know we should resemble our community, but I cant help it we wouldnt here the same argument if the it was switched, and rightfully so, but it just seems to PC.