Malden tumblr Blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobmc65. Show bobmc65's posts

Malden tumblr Blog

hi guys,
    been mostly over at the Topix discussion board but my buddy Rich turned me on to this one.  some one over there came across a malden Blog that some think is affiliated with the mayor somehow. some people find it offensive.. but come on take a joke, what is there besides the chicken brocoli and ziti LOL.  here's the site- i think it's a good idea either way to collect many of the news and opinions of Malden into 1 site but you decide for yourself.

http://maldenlove.tumblr.com

BOB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from overthere. Show overthere's posts

Re: Malden tumblr Blog

In Response to Malden tumblr Blog:
    [QUOTE]hi guys, been mostly over at the Topix discussion board but my buddy Rich turned me on to this one.  some one over there came across a malden Blog that some think is affiliated with the mayor somehow. some people find it offensive.. but come on take a joke, what is there besides the chicken brocoli and ziti LOL.  here's the site- i think it's a good idea either way to collect many of the news and opinions of Malden into 1 site but you decide for yourself. http://maldenlove.tumblr.com BOB
    Posted by bobmc65[/QUOTE]
    Hilarious! People only find it offensive if they get stung by the truth! Malden, where the Dockside is classy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

I highly recommend this site to those who have a sense of humor! Maldenlifer, mvcsparent, andrew25 and Lastmaldenite: Don't bother as you don't have any sense at all...LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Kudos!

Very funny.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew25. Show andrew25's posts

Annie-

I have a sense of humor, it's just hard to see cause you're the punchline to all my jokes!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Eric, um I mean, Andrew: Are you trying to hurt my feelings again? I guess you would fall into the "bully" category when you say things publicly to hurt someone's feelings while hiding behind a keyboard. Nice example for your children. Aren't you the big man attacking a woman from the shadows? Shame on you and your bully friends. Grow a pair and use your own name then we'll discuss whether or not you have a sense of humor.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

ANNIEOMALDEN---YOU COMPLAIN ON THESE BOARDS AND NEVER DO
    ANYTHING TO CHANGE THE WAY THE CITY IS BEING RUN.
    I AM DOING IT BY CHALLENGING THE MAYOR AND THE CITY COUNCIL
    BY FILING COMPLAINTS WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE AND
    THE ETHICS COMMISSION. THIS BESIDES THE TWO THAT ARE IN
    PLAY POLITICAL CORRUPTION THIS IS BEING INVESTIGATED BY BOTH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE AND THE FBI.
    I WOULD LIKE MORE PEOPLE TO SUPPORT WHAT I AM DOING BUT
    WHEN YOUR AFRAID TO SPEAK OUT DO NOT COMPLAIN WHEN THINGS DON'T CHANGE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Frank,
    You have stalked the other community activists and the City Council members as well as the Mayor. You have every right to pursue whatever you want with elected officials. I have seen your emails to Bob Miller and are putting you on notice. If you use my name again to enlist my support or any other reason, I will file my own complaint with the Malden Police. I know exactly who you are and am not afraid to confront or speak to you-I have chosen not to. Stop it now before you ruin any of your efforts to end the corruption in this city. I don't take orders from you or anyone other than my husband. Back off and stay away from me or I can guarentee you will regret your actions. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

annieomalden----If I insulted you I am sorry but Where I grew up
    taught me how to challenge people and elected officials that will not try to change their city and make it better.
     Please read the ethics rules and laws that a mayor and city council
     must follow.
     Before I make statements I do the research on the problem, i have
     a law library card which gives me access  to all Law Libraries to
     read up on laws or rules that government must follow.
     Also read the first amendment in it's full context and the latest
    ruling made by the U.S. Supreme Court.
     Ask Robert about that decision it is educational for people who
    do not understand the first amendment,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Andrew: Ok, I'm gonna level with you. Your identity was revealed to me. To this day, I have no idea who you actually are and if I have ever even laid eyes on you. I asked a neighbor of yours if they knew who you were as I did not. They did not know so if that is the "big mouth" you are referring to, I would have to somewhat agree, altho I realize he talks to way more people than I do. You are under some kind of "delusion" regarding your accusations, of which I am not truly sure just what you're getting at. Sorry to have disappointed you as to not being "smart enough" to figure out who you are. I still have no clue. I am a simple woman who cares for her family and her city. If you don't get that by now, I feel sorry for you. I just ask you to stop being a bully and speak to the issues and quit being such a jerk to me. Be a man and introduce yourself to me as I am not going anywhere right now. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Maldenlifer---I  self destructed in 1981 than I became the pain in the
    Butt for anyone who does not follow our laws especially elected
    officials. I been involved with Politics along time and have played with tougher and smarter politicans this city will ever have.
    I know what laws to find and where to find them;

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaldenPride. Show MaldenPride's posts

Im an Annie O fan!!! Go Annie!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ezjimd. Show ezjimd's posts

why can't we all just get along.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

I don't know who is writing this blog but you keep going!! Political satire is alive and well!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Hey will the mayor suspend his aide after the new charges were brought before a special Judge or will he keep his job---
    Money is on he keeps his job---what a joke ----should of been gone
    in October--Mayor is a chicken or afraid what Charlie has on him and
    the City Council is puppets for this Mayor.
    Will some tell Charlie the Feds (U.S. Attorney office) are next in line.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

That website is too funny!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

i'm not sure there is anything to satire in malden politics, is there?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Another childish attack but Fallon Followers.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Did you click on the link: http://maldenlove.tumblr.com ? It seems every day now our leaders are getting more and more ridiculous in this city! Never ending fodder for this site! LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

The site shows Fallons people are immature.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

walk....is it you think gc is a better candidate or is it you just don't like fallon very much? i can just hear the disdain for her in your text...all that hate will eat you up inside. it makes you look petty and immature.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Thank you Going down. I guess you read all my posts then.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

no more than you read all of mine:)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

but you still didn't answer my question.......