Mass Protest?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Mass Protest?

This makes me giggle a bit. I see so many people (Smart People) defending the MPD and MFD over this layoff game with the budget. But I do not see one person trying to start a protest outside cityhall or its meetings to help the police.

You get about 40 people along with the Media, and have a small protest to gain attention to the story. Im sure 75% of the residents do not know what is going on. And what Cop is going to give you a hard time about it?

They tell you to move, you move with peace and head over to the T Station. It will take a half hour for T police to come. Then you move over fo My Honey Fitz (General Area) and get the attention of MATV. They come back tell you to move. Then you move to Stop and Shop. 15- 20 min then you move to the Police Station. They tell you to move. You can get 2 hours of a protest. And in those 2 hours you have alerted everyone of the issue.

Alot of people will talk, but will you do it? Flash Protests are quick and easy. Just need the communication and feet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Mass Protest?

Vendetta-----Lets get on going---i started already ----will not
       say how ---but it is started.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

im afraid to be in the same room as you Frank.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

The vendetta-----Why you afraid of being in the same room?
      Like i said I listening to good sound suggestions and taking advice
      from people who know how to run a campaigns;
      You be surprised who I have been talking too?
         It has started------Baby steps First ----------

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

Farenella being at a protest would gain attention for sure. This man brings a lot of attention to himself let alone what he brings to the city. Frank if you were there we would be sure to get kicked out and noticed.
    Vendetta: It's a good idea to do something, but I am not so sure a protest would be the right thing. How about someone starts a PARTITION and walks around and has residents sign in, much like the PAYT. The PAYT handled things in a very mature manner and they got the point across. This is a nice thought, but however you choose to approach the situation just made sure it is being done within the laws and guidelines so YOU or ANYONE who makes the decision to partake in it does not end up arrested.

If you want to get the attention of MATV you can always call and present a story idea and I am sure they would be willing to interview a few residents and ask questions/make comments and air in on TV and long as there is no direct threats or slander.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

ThreeStooges88-----That is your opinion----that is why what i am

doing is baby steps------I am listening and putting somethings

together-----I hope You and Vendetta show up at the next

Council meetings and talk to people I might be there and than

maybe not.

Like i said I am listening to people who have run campaigns and

taking suggestions on what to do is more important to me right

now. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

Frank, I am all for standing up to the Council & Mayor, but I must admit I would not partake in it if you were the one running the show. You are very demanding, very aggressive and you come across as a complete (_/_) at times.
    You need to realize there is a way to go about things and thus far you have not shown any of us that you are capable of doing in this a business professional manner.
    I would not expect to have a huge fan base if you did this because of your previous ways of approaching the Council and the comments you have made against the Council regarding your personal business.
    Your heart is in the right place and I do give you credit for that, but you need to have you attitude adjusted a tad bit before approaching the Council again.

This is my opinion others may feel differently about you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

ThreeStooges88 --Thank you for your critcism and it probalbly right
      on----but i been like this my whole life ---i am persistant and
      stubborn in my own ways---But the point is this City council does
      not care (a few do care) but most of them follow the Mayor.
      All I am trying to do now is to get them to post their votes on all
      issues ---post them on the internet such as here, malden observer,
      malden evening news so the residents can see what is going on and
      how their tax money is being spent.
      Again when you ask questions (tough) they hide behind closed doors
      or will give an excuse or they will get back to you,to them this is
      politics as usual that is why it has to change.
      Maybe if you want to lead I will follow but it has to be open to all
      points of view.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

Ever thing that maybe just maybe they can't disclose information as quickly as you would like? You complain about the minutes at the meetings and those being posted (They are and you can also obtain a cop from City Hall). I understand some of the things you would like to see posted by the Council, but I'd like to see it as well and so would many others. It's not going to happen on our schedule, it's going to happen when they are good and ready because that is how they work.
    You have said you want to speak with the Council, but you don;t seem to stick with one subject, you are all over the place with things. That right there is the reason the Council has a fear of people speaking because a lot of times people don't stick to the main subject. I agree we need time as residents to speak, to have our voices heard, but you my Dear are just to aggressive to approach the Council.
    Frank, you need to be professional (for example have you ever seen the people with the PAYT) they were and still are professional and they made the biggest impact in this community. They fought for something in a clean cut manner and Man Oh Man did they get their point across. They worked hard, remained professional, they did not reveal all of their personal business, get nasty, did not make alligations, that is how you need to do it.
    You said you were talking to some folks about how to do this, don't talk read and listen and observe how the PATY did it and you can learn by far the best professional lesson of your life.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Threestooges88 why don't we meet-----it seems a face to face might resolve some of the issues you have with me. See I was taught
     when you have a problem go head on and face it. I am not all over
     the place------I made the budget my goal and tried to find out why
     it takes forever to have minutes posted of past meetings. I read
     some of the minutes and it does not tell who voted on what issue
     how each made his/her vote, the minutes are summaries.
      Again I like to meet you like Vendetta I am alway at the meetings
      or we can meet for a cold drink ---but that takes you have a
      backbone.
      If I am wrong i say so but lets discuss it face to face bring friends.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

I would be happy to go head to head with you, however I would not waste my time because I can see it now (You loud mouth, aggressive ways, rudeness and lack of professional attitude would get in the way of a normal conversation). You can't control yourself on a blog and yet you think I would put myself in a position to be alone with you? Are you insane, who in their right mind would do a meet & greet with you? You have issues and I HONESTLY WOULD BE AFRAID TO BE WITH YOU ALONE, HOWEVER WHEN I GO TO THE NEXT MEETING I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPEN TO SPEAK WITH YOU THERE IN A PUBLIC PLACE.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatDidISay. Show WhatDidISay's posts

Faranella just likes to argue.  His favorite standby is "if you have a backbone".  Real professional commentary right there.  Then he says he has a movement of some kind going but won't say what it is (I think I know what kind of movement it is).  He claims to have support from thousands of people who his hit pretend blog. I wonder who those people are and why won't they join him at these council meetings? 

For his own state of mind he needs to come to the realization that what he wants is NOT going to be done in this town.  He should either shut up or pack up.  If he has a backbone, that is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

What DiD I Say First I never said i have support from thousands of people --it takes people to show up and speak out, angry is not part of me---I like to discuss points from both sides and listen to constructive ideas but my issue is the Budget and how to to make this city a better place to live safely.
     Threestooges88---If I was insane---than maybe I am the most honest insane person who cares for this city and its citizens--I do
     not hide my name or where I live.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

I care a lot about this City & Citizens and I have been to many of meetings in my time. I have a job that prevents me from being able to go to the meetings. When I have had the time off from work, you bet you bottm I have been there.
    You don't always have to go to a meeting and lash out at the Council in odrder to get your point across to them. There are other ways you can do it in a mature manner.
    I have also been to enough meetings to know that the Budget is a joke and that the Mayor saying he is going to cut positions is more of a scare tatic.

Based on the amount of residents/sq size of the city he has to have so many of each is mandatory.

We went though this last year with the FD and the DWP.

You can take your ideas and do what you want with them, but after a lot of your previous posts showing off (your aggression, anger, lack of professionalism and so on) not to many people like I said are going to want to headache of being involved with you.

There are 1000's of people who live in Malden who care about this community, do you think just because people don't have time to go to a meeting they don't care?
    People have jobs, family, most are just walking in the door from work so give me a break. People don't have to go to the meetings to discuss with you or the Council how they feel in order to care about Malden.
    Malden has it's problems no doubt, the Mayor of Malden is the biggest problem. If Howard was to leave office and we brought in someone new I can promise this City would do a 180.
    Malden at one time was a beautiful city, it still can be, Malden used to be on the lower end of crime and that can still happen, Malden had decent schools, parks and things for the kids and again all of this still can be we just need to vote Howard the person holding us back out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Threestooges88----I went to my ward councilor and gave him my proposal last November for stimulus money to fix the streets& side
     walks----it was never given to the council as a whole body.
     My anger is that when Good sound Ideas are given to the Mayor &
     my ward City Councilor it goes on deaf ears. I did the research and
     wrote it professionally and than not hearing one word about it is
     wrong. Now I ask a simple questions about the budget and make a
     point why is the Police and Fire department and not one City Hall
     worker gets laid off. than I ask what is happening to the $750,000
      grant does the city have to return it or what, Not one reply?
       That is Politically wrong and consider by other elected officials
       say is rude but you say I am angry ---I never get angry I stay
       the course and keep asking tough questions that our elected
       are afraid to answer.
       This Mayor is holding the city hostage.
       Finally---In april I gave the city (Mayor and My Ward Councilor)
        I submitted a Proposal about BiG Belly Solar Compactors for
         the City---Go to the Web Site and read about them so far
         22 cities in Massachusetts have them --as of today I have
         not received a reply. WWW.BIG BELLY SOLAR COMPACTOR.com
          thank you    

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

If things are to get any better everyone should get on the same page and stop fighting with each other.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WardWatch---your 100% correct, this Mayor has at least 8 Councilors
      in his pocket and not one will answer any e-mails asking tough
      questions. I thought when I voted for my Ward Councilor thinking
      he was honest but now he is just a puppet for the Mayor who
      appointed him as Harbor Master.
      Again the questions that still are not being answered is 1st--does
       the City have to return the 750,000 dollars from a grant the city
       received from the federal Government for the Fire Department.
       The 2nd question is why is the police and fire Department have to
       Layoff firefighters and Police Officers and not one person in City
        Hall. Let get on this Page First than throw out this Council and 
        Mayor in the next Election. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatDidISay. Show WhatDidISay's posts

In Response to Re: Mass Protest?:
       What DiD I Say First I never said i have support from thousands of people --it takes people to show up and speak out, angry is not part of me---I like to discuss points from both sides and listen to constructive ideas but my issue is the Budget and how to to make this city a better place to live safely.  Threestooges88---If I was insane---than maybe I am the most honest insane person who cares for this city and its citizens--I do  not hide my name or where I live.
    Posted by farenella

You said you had thousands of hits on your blog.  You said you were taking the summer off to work on your blog.  You neither offer constructive ideas nor do you accept proper feedback.  You can't possibly want a better Malden and at the same time continually threaten people by saying things like, "Let's meet face to face" like a school bully who wants to fight after class.  You will never get anywhere continually using phraseology like "if you have a backbone" or referring to people as "spineless".  You can't possibly think those spineless people with no backbones are going to give you the time of day EVER. 

Faranella, concentrate on your health and family.  Get off the computer for a bit, take a vacation from the law libraries and give it a rest like you said you would.  No one is listening to you and they never will.  The fact that you're so open with your name and address and personal information makes me think your family should intervene on your behalf in regards to your mental health and safety (yours AND your family's).

From this point on, I'm no longer responding to an obviously mentally unstable person.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

I am so happy to see that I am not the only one who feels odd about his behavior. I mean who in their right mind in todays day and age is going to meet someone via a web blog? This man has no common sense at all NONE. Okay Frank you want my name, you want to meet, what you are is 100% insane.
    No I know being as smart you you claim to be someone somewhere along the line must have taught you some computer safety, if not take a class in it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Three Stooges88---Well I have not heard any hard questions from 
      you---Again I asked the Councilors about the Budget, Layoffs in
      Police and Fire departments and the return of the Federal Grant of
      750,000.00 dollars if the City goes under 114 Firefighters.
      If I am insane maybe it because this Mayor and his Cronies are
      Holding this City Hostage ----They do not care one bit about the
      Safety of it Citizens or their Property, which I care for at 100%

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from geezer62. Show geezer62's posts

When are you people going to smarten up and stop posting here?  Mr. Aranella hijacks all the posts, posting the same dribble in every one, and occasionally will stop to answer some of the other posts.  Does anyone realize that if you don't post here, then he has nothing to answer?  I for one, am tired of reading his posts about this and that, blog about this, running for that, etc.  Just don't post and might just stop posting too.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

geezer62----Maybe you do not care about the Budget, or what happens in this city----But I do--I discuss two points both about
     the Budget--which i feel you are in favor of cutting the police
     and firefighters.
     than I asked does the city have to return the Federal Grant given
     to the city for the Firefighters --remember it is for 750,000.00
     dollars. Maybe you can answer this do you want one Police officer or
     one firefighter laidoff. I can not imagine it and have a fear for the
     safety of citizens in malden.
     where do work in City Hall?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Hey Everyone--I have a suggestion it takes a few minutes and see
     what results you get.
     E-mail all the Councilors--you ask how simple just go to this website
     (www.cityofmalden.org) than scroll down to government and go to
     councilor---this gives you every Councilor E-mail Address.
     Ask then hard questions and see if they answer you;
     than post them here  --Money says none of you will do it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Hey Everyone--I have a suggestion it takes a few minutes and see
     what results you get.

Call your ward Rep and ask about Frank. Then sit back with some lemonade on these hot days, listening to the birds chirp, the kids playing, the leaves moving and ask yourself...Does he really have a leg to stand on with what he says?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

The Vendetta------Well sit back and watch the city become unsafe:
      Oh Vendetta The City has a Federal Problem Brewing !
      Have a nice day!CoolCoolCoolCoolCool Enjoy the lemonade!