Mayor Elect Christenson.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenaction. Show maldenaction's posts

Re: Mayor Elect Christenson.....

More hack jobs at City hall, just like his master before him, .... cant wait to see the qualified people he puts in these spots. C'mon Gary , I thought things would be different, but i guess not.....  Is it efficent?  Everyone else is asked to do more with less, but the Mayors office.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AMaldenSeniorCitizen. Show AMaldenSeniorCitizen's posts

Anotherman,

No reply huh?  I guess that answers the question.  Business as usual.  Another empty suit takes office at the taxpayers expense.  I guess this is an example of the levelling tendency of democracy.  This is why Malden will always be nothing more than what it is right now and will only get worse.  If we could only have people of quality and integrity involved in Malden politics we would have quality results.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

To AMaldenSeniorCitizen and all:

I just had a conversation on the phone with Gary, as he was kind enough to leave his number in the email reply to me.

We talked about the Globe article's mention of the three top aides he just hired, and, in his own words, Gary stated that these are jobs for his immediate staff (mayor's office) which he hired these people for, and that this is an ordinary practice for someone in the executive branch to do at the state and local levels.

So, I am just relaying here what I heard from Gary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AMaldenSeniorCitizen. Show AMaldenSeniorCitizen's posts

Thank you anotherman.  Let me see.  Three jobs that never existed before are added to the Mayors office. He doesn't allow for competition for these positions which would ensure the taxpayers get quality for their money.  Instead he hires who? -people who maybe campaigned for him? - who are not qualified. That is like making charitable contributions to your friends at the taxpayers expense. I guess Gary and I agree on one thing.  I say "business as usual" and he calls this normal practice.  I know he campaigned on transparency.  This must be his idea of it.  Now everyone can see right through him.  Oh well. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

I wonder how long before a new CFO is hired. I heard there may be more money missing from the Treasurers Office

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongTallSally. Show LongTallSally's posts

And you elected him in!  Let's see all the promises that were made and were going to start on Day One!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Lets see what he changes after he is sworn in,  I know I have asked him a few questions and he has refer them to the Councilor in Ward 7 but the Ward 7 Councilor had done nothing.
    Than i asked him another question how much money has the city saved this winter versus last winter and will he put out a cost analysis of the money spent this winter. (Breakdown of
    equipment cost [outside contractors & their hrs] Materials used, and DPW workers cost  versus last year)
    Lets see if he does that much. Other cities do on a regular basis.  I asked using Nov 1st to Dec. 31st 2011 versus the same period  last year Nov 1st to dec.31st 2010.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Deb would have hired her own people also.

Garys down fall will be the people around him.

Sections
Shortcuts