Mayor Howard finalist in Winchester Town Manager Job

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Mayor Howard finalist in Winchester Town Manager Job

I guess we now know what job Mayor Howard is applying for:

http://www.wickedlocal.com/winchester/news/x26169301/Winchester-Town-Manager-search-narrow-to-four-candidates#axzz1ZB2kFJba

Now we'll see how many sober houses and treatment centers will open in Winchester!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mayfoto. Show mayfoto's posts

Re: Mayor Howard finalist in Winchester Town Manager Job

OMG!  Seriously people of Winchester?  Poor vetting process if he's a finalist.  Just take a ride through Malden...that should tell you all you need to know about his management skills.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Hey All---Will He take Charlie T with him and Councilor Kinnon
    and the Harbor Master???????????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from myrtleturtle. Show myrtleturtle's posts

Mayfoto

Shhhh!  Let him go and he can take all his hacks with him.  Mr. Kinnon could finally have his elitist charter school in an upscale town.  I'm sure Mr. Howard would allow Winchester to be equally as generous to MVRCS as Malden has been all these years.  Do you think they have a few schools, a fire station, and perhaps some nice playing fields for sale over there?

Somehow, I don't think Winchester will chose him in the end.  What will happen to Good Time Charlie?  I'd bet the good people of Winchester wouldn't mind  taking him under their wing and perhaps Marty too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

In Response to Re: Mayor Howard finalist in Winchester Town Manager Job:
    Hey All---Will He take Charlie T with him and Councilor Kinnon and the Harbor Master???????????
    Posted by Driver54

LMAO you and the harbor master. Your such a troll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Wow!

The joke is going to be on the town of Winchester and its residents if Howard gets the job!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Its not a challenge. Winchester is already a great place to live. The Fireman is also the police man and the pastor. Lights go out at the certain time, pay phones shut off, the bus don't run after 9. People are peeing out the windows at you. That is one scary town. If you do not pay your taxes at night I heard they stone you, or you are challenged to a duel.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Myrtle and Crew how quickly you  all forget that you got 200,000 million dollars worth of new buildings to work in during his tenure.  And how he stuck up for our schools almost every year.  Well maybe if you weren't so worried about the worms at Roosevelt the kids down there would be performing better at your school.  People are going to realize some day that this Mayor has done a very good job.  Unfortunately for him he ended his days in the worst economic times since the great depression and he had to make some very tough choices to save these municipal unions and most will not appreciate him until he is gone.  Write it down as many will realize this very soon. I kind of hope your candidate makes it so this old timer can sit back and watch how quickly you all turn on her when you finally realize how simply clueless and inept she is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

HAIL, HAIL ALMIGHTY LEADER OF THE CHARTER SCHOOL

MALDEN WOULD HAVE GONE INTO RECEIVERSHIP WITHOUT YOU.

Head over to Winchester with Howard, Gately, and Charlie.  3 of our most upstanding citizens known for their honesty, integrity, and fine representation of all Maldonians.

Also Mr. MV aka Last Maldenite, maybe if you didn't pick and choose the students who increase your scores and return or discard those who don't "make the grade" to the the Malden Public Schools your comment might have some meaning.  Let's look at the data of student population and then compare.  Better yet, let's look at the students who have left MV and see how many of them have academic learning disabilities and/or behavior issues.  Your argument is dead.  Your school is nothing more than an elitist public school. Compare your school to an equivalent district not the district you have been bilking for 13 years.

How many new English Language Learners do you have?  What's the percentage of low income students?  What your transient statistics?  How many homeless students have you taken in lately?

Blessed are those who care for the neediest in their community.

Shame on those who shun them in the name of prestige and data.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

LastMaldenite: You just can't help yourself from bashing can you? How long ago did those schools go in? What happened to the Mayor this past 6-8 years? "Inept" and "clueless" are the adjectives used to describe your friend, the Mayor, for these many years. No crime here, right? How many murders did it take before he was willing to acknowledge maybe we did have a wee bit of a problem here? No, I don't think it was the economic times that brought down the Mayor. As I recall, he laid off union workers in the fire and police dept. and maybe even the DPW.   

How about you say something nice about your pal and just leave it at that? No, you have to go and muddy it with your smears against an honorable woman who is trying to change this city from the mess we are living with now. We want change from Mayor Howard II - the Sequel. You know the second one is always awful. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

Well he did bring in those dollar stores and bodegas to Malden Square, reduced the size of the police force so criminals can have a career in Malden, sold a fire station the city owned so they could pay rent....

Just take a walk through a square and you will see what a great job he has done, its so beautiful now compared to when before he was mayor

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Drivers just having fun now Pats.  3 million big ones he just brought in.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

Last, you need to leave the comedy to Pats, wow.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

fscib52: Last is like a fa rt in church.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

now thats funny.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

LastMaldenite:

I'll give Howard credit for his beautification campaign, that's about it.

In the last 10 years that I have lived in the city, here's a list of things that have gone wrong:

1. The public school system is mediocre at best (and I don't count the MVCRS in this) despite all the money thrown at it.

2. Crime has gone up, and that goes hand in hand with more multi-unit housing being built (apartment buildings, etc.) attracting more section 8 folks, and more sober homes being built in our community, attracting unsavory people and the riff-raff.

3. Malden Center has become a ghost town, with reputable businesses leaving (anyone remember Lady Grace?) and empty storefronts dotting the place: there are no businesses worth attracting customers, except Exchange Street Bistro, All Seasons Table Restaurant, and, maybe, Fuloon Restaurant. This administration does not have the vision to reinvent Malden Center, and that's ok, because Howard is a lame-duck mayor, and we all know how that goes.

So, if the status quo is your thing, then you're a Howard guy, but I don't see things the way you do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Last Maldenite, Pats

The fact that you continue to needle and torment Driver shows the quality person you are.

You are known as a bully.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

He has also brought in countless nail salons and pizza takeout joints, I have at least 5 pizza places within a block of my house, and too many to count if I venture out 5 blocks.

Yep, he was a real wonder mayor.  Good luck and good riddance,  Maybe if brings the kind of success he brought to Malden to Winchester, we will be able to aford to move to Winchester

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

And you threaten people to run away if Fallon wins. So go away.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

In Response to Re: Mayor Howard finalist in Winchester Town Manager Job:
    Last Maldenite, Pats The fact that you continue to needle and torment Driver shows the quality person you are. You are known as a bully.
    Posted by incorruptibility

I will defend last and pats. There is no bullying going on. It is all just in fun. the driver is having a ball. Without this comic banter, there wouldn't be anyone on this site.

Lighten up and have a nice day.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

fscib52: If you are defending Last and Patsy, I am sorry to tell you, you are like the kid on the side yelling "go, go, go get him" while the bully is doing his/her thing. This is not so funny anymore. Like I told Patsy before, I will not be quiet while this bullying is going on. We can have fun here but it's gone beyond that. Patsy and Last are just plain mean. Sorry if you don't agree but that is what it looks like to the casual observer.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Annie O you have got to be kidding.  You are the nastiest person on these Blogs for years and you have an issue with people take that clown driver to task.  God help us.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Last: I have taken driver to task myself but Patsy has taken it to a whole new level. If you can't see what you and he does is bullying, may God help YOU. Clearly driver is unbalanced and Patsy just won't stop the contant needling of him. I've actually had people talk to me about how they are really concerned driver will be one of those nutbags who does something very bad because he just loses it.

Haven't you heard about the anti-bullying programs being instituted in the schools? This is classic bullying and just because you're supposed adults still doesn't make it right. So, if you insist on having your "fun" just be aware you have been called on this and it is YOU who looks like the bully, not me. I realize you consider me nasty because I defend myself and you have no answers to the issues I raise. All you can do is attack me personally. Let's debate some issues and leave the name calling out of it. Are you capable of that?  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

ANNIEOMALDEN-----You think I am unbalanced---do not look in a Mirror you will break it in to little pieces---Oops sorry you do not have Mirrors in Your House ----Someone told me your so
    Ugly you scare yourself.
    What have you tried to do for Malden ---ZERO----------
    I at least try to make changes and bring ideas to the citizens of
    Malden.  But again when you are so ugly people hide from you
    maybe you can not do anything good.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

So you can bully a little bit, like Anne but not too much, like Pats? I understand.
    Anne, sorry but you kind of defeat the whole purpose of the lecture on bullying by calling Driver an unbalanced nutbag who is about to do something bad.
    And by the way, ^^^^^ apparently, he was listening when you said it.

Sections
Shortcuts