Mayor Howard finalist in Winchester Town Manager Job

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

Re: Mayor Howard finalist in Winchester Town Manager Job

Active, I was just going to type the same thing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

In Response to Re: Mayor Howard finalist in Winchester Town Manager Job:
    [QUOTE]So you can bully a little bit, like Anne but not too much, like Pats? I understand. Anne, sorry but you kind of defeat the whole purpose of the lecture on bullying by calling Driver an unbalanced nutbag who is about to do something bad. And by the way, ^^^^^ apparently, he was listening when you said it.
    Posted by GetActive[/QUOTE]

LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

[QUOTE]ANNIEOMALDEN----- You think I am unbalanced---do not look in a Mirror you will break it in to little pieces---Oops sorry you do not have Mirrors in Your House ----Someone told me your so Ugly you scare yourself. What have you tried to do for Malden ---ZERO---------- I at least try to make changes and bring ideas to the citizens of Malden.  But again when you are so ugly people hide from you maybe you can not do anything good.
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]
    LOL
    Annie o, you remind me of a teacher i had at the maplewood School, 50 years ago. Was your mother a teacher?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

DONT BULLY!!! LOL
    Annie for years all you do is pick on people and take orders from DF. So go in your corner. You never said a thing to me. And if  you did I did not pay attention. Go in your corner.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Ok, people, have your fun. This guy is so stupid he doesn't know when someone is actually sticking up for him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, people, have your fun. This guy is so stupid he doesn't know when someone is actually sticking up for him.
    Posted by AnnieOMalden[/QUOTE]

Now thats bullying, lol. I love you, annieO.