Me vs Driver54

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Me vs Driver54

OK Driver. This is an area we can talk about what is happening in the stock market. And what is going on with the Washington debates.

Rules-
    1) Be kind.
    2) Back everything with facts.
    3) No name calling.
    4) Do not answer questions with a question.

Ok? Deal?
     Lets start.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Me vs Driver54

I tell everyone I know to invest or buy gold. In Five years I have watch it climb $500 to over $1650 an ounce. It is the only metal (Silver, Platinum, Palladium) that has had a steady climb. This means many things.

1) The banks control the price of gold to lower the dollar value. More people will invest in the dollar and its value will go up.

2) The dollar is dying and the government needs gold (Gov. sponsored gold buy back programs) to stock up.

They claim each dollar, is backed by gold in Fort Knox. Well it is a fact that the fort does not hold the gold, nor do we have enough gold to cover it.

+++++++

The Dow Nasdaq and SP 500 lost almost 2.50 in points this week. A steady drop for days. Panic time? No. Time for lobbyists to buy big and companies to take advantage of low prices on stocks. Not $500 or $10,000 trade offs. I am talking about Millions in trade offs. Consumer trust might be down, but many are making a killing off of this because we know its all politics.

Once thing you need to understand. Wall Street, Big Banks and Big Corps run the USA. If we default they lose money. And then China sweeps in and takes over because they own almost everything we have. We owe them so much. Ireland is going down to pay others back. Moody calls them a trash economy. But in 10 years they will come back in great shape. We wanted China fall and rebound in 10 short years. They have the strongest market. Every expert is dumbfounded on how they did it.

China had to hit rock bottom to bounce back. We have to also and Wall Street knows this. So do not take what the media says to heart. Wall Streets runs the media. If the media told us everything that was going on we would have a revolution.

Every great empire falls. And we will also in time. Trade, do not trust in the bank system (Buy a safe), and be ready in 5 years.

War was suppose to rally Wall Street. It did in WW2. But they forgot that during this war the women didn't stay home and build weapons. India and Israel did. And we spent to much at once.

You know who won with this issue in Washington? The Pentagon. They will get 50mil over the next 3 years. So find out who will get the contracts and invest. a few $500 stocks will triple in 5 years if we continue onto another country like Iran. 

But remember. This is all smoke and mirrors. Before 911 I watched MILLIONS of a special stock being bought. That stock was if the twin towers fell. So someone in the Middle East is rich today. I am positive someone is making a killing right now. I invested during this time. We all should.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew25. Show andrew25's posts

You do realize we stopped using the gold standard about 40 years right? Are you lifting these ideas directly from "Macro Economics for Dummies" or are you just paraphrasing?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Big gains Driver. Looks like the Stock Market in Japan. If the US Gov. will not spent its stim money, then we will end up like Japan. They are still in a rutt. And it will take a decade or more to get out.

So in a way Gov. spending is a good thing. But we have to make sure they spend the right way. Watch soon for Gov. Stim checks to make its way to the state and cities.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Andrew. INVESTING in gold is good for the average trader. For example, you have a chain you bought for $75 back in the late 90s. Today it is about $400. Gold is the old thing that is gaining value. $1650 an ounce?

Buy a peice of gold right now, and talk to me in 6 months.

Nothing else is trusted as much as gold at this point in trading. Find me a stock, a bond, anything that has been growing daily for the past 10 years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

If you are talking about my Fort Knox Comment. Its more of a joke for those who understand what fort knox is, was and became.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

pats2012---First the Market was up @ 30 points today and oil was 
    down again---Lets wait till end of week and see what happens.
    Second is Major Problem and the President is asking congress to come back and find the money/apportations to fund the FAA which
    has laid off over 4000 employees because the house and senate can
    not agree on their budget. Who cares for the Public Safety and the
    people who control our skies how many more will be laid off before they agree on a budget for the FAA.
    Third--How can a committee of 6 republicans and 6 democrats agree
    on anything when will a 6 to 6 votes achieve its goals this special committee is a joke and everyone knows it.
    Again September 30th is another big day in Washington do you agree:
    On the Committee when it is a tie who cast the deciding vote that
    has not been explain in a definite position;

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I do not understand the 6-6. They should have a odd amount of people. Put a (I) in as the 13th.

In your other post you mention the def dept. is going to see a cut. That is wrong, The the pentagon is getting a raise with all this.

The FAA is in need of an overhaul. So doesn't the FCC. But it should be at the top. Not the hard workers living from pay check to pay check.

I say come to an agreement that would make all the people in congress and the senate receive min wage. Then watch them start to help the people where it counts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pat2012---Looks like a real bad day on Wall Street---Oil is taking a Major Hit down over 5.oo dollars a barrel.
    Want to do some fact finding find out how much money Malden applied for to fix the sidewalks ( cutouts) and when will they start
    doing the sidewalk per the American Disability Act-( this a Federal mandate )--cambride and somerville are doing their cut outs from wheelchairs, scooters and handicap people where is Malden ask your local Councilor and ask where the Money is. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Well email them and ask them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012----First I have and have not had any response as of today; Next--Market took a big hit ----512 points and oil took a big
    hit 5.40 cents per barrel---what is next Black Friday?
    Breakdown-----Dow down 4.3%, Nasdaq down 5.1%, S.P. 1.5 %
     hope it not because we Congress and the president agreed to a very bad deal---since it was signed tuesday market fell 6% in two
    days.    Hope it a better day tomorrow ---monday -11 points
                                                             tuesday -266 points
                                                             Wednes. +30 points
                                                             Thursday -512 points
                                                              total as  today -759 pts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Black Friday? No. It is because the people still dont know or trust what has been signed. You will see small climbs and falls until the holidays. Then we can see if the market is going to be worse in 2012. I think it will be.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012----lets agree to disagree what going to happen, question
    over last few days i watch diable people in scooters and wheelchairs
    having a hard time getting around, with your knowledge and my
    small brain we can find out what is being done with or if the city of
    Malden ever applied for funds from the American Disability Act. It is
    time to fix this city up and stop backroom deals and pet projects.
    Look into  Chapter 90 Funds for the Last Five Years and what Malden has done with it this fund was design to fix our streets and sidewalks. Please lets work together maybe we can find solutions;

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Not my intrest at the moment. But I will look into it and see if plans are being made to trim side walks down for these people.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Watch oil And Gas.

Everything happens for a reason.

Sections
Shortcuts