My Opinion is as good as ones thinking.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

My Opinion is as good as ones thinking.

Farenella,
         *I do not think you have all the information on how much money the City/State has. If you have a Library card you can find out that no stimulus money can be given to the STATE until next year. The state has a $28.04 billion budget. Now I ask, How can the city ask for money that is not ready to be given out? The Mayor asks the state for money and the State will approve IF THE MONEY IS READY. If the state does have money and another city needs it more, they will get it over Malden. For example, If your toilet is leaking water all over, but the pilot on your stove is not working...what do you spend the money on first? Some cities are worse off then we are in Malden and will be bypassed when the money is READY to be given out.

*I have seen your proposals. I am not great in spelling but you need to proof read everything. You also need to present them in a time/respectful/and professional manner. In the past few months you have done nothing of the sort. Have you presented other cases and if it has worked?

*I for one like the Recycle Bins Everett has. And Maldens JRM Recycle trucks are set up to handle those bins. Our Bins are far to small and the stuff inside blows around the streets on trash day. But again passing out those barrels two to a house will be costly. An amount Malden does not have at this time. So if the city is not working fast enough for you, then buy a large barrel for yourself and get a free sticker at city hall (A place I do not work at).

*This country is very close to a depression. But because of the computer age it will not be like the last depression. We are starting to see food shortage in some areas and bread lines growing. The jobless rate is up but that's just a statistic from Unemployment, not ones who fell off ones tier already. Oil will sky rocket more (A major tool needed in road repair) along with rubber. So I ask, would you rather starve??? Or have your Shovel ready project put into place? Taxes will go up in different interest areas. Money will be hard to spend. We are in a crisis. And your proposal will cost money at the get go if done now cause the stim money is not ready. Now if you feel different, Please show me a link stating that the money is ready for these projects and waiting on cities to ask.

*You cannot talk about Malden then bring into topic Somerville, Cambridge, London or East Osh Gosh. Apples and Oranges my friend. Eaach has a different budget for different areas. Somerville has more high traffic areas then Malden. Somerville gets more funding from HSS then Malden ever will. Then you mention Logan. Logan is not a city town or village. They are a Org of the state. Your "Shovel Ready Project" is as good as the rocks in my shoe. If the STATE has no MONEY, The CITY cannot get MONEY. Complain in a year. Your falling on deaf ears.

**Disclaimer: I do not work for the City. I am not friends with City Workers. I do not donate to the city. I am a resident that opens mouth when I feel it needs to be. My Dad is part of the Teaparty and has been an activist for many years. To be an activist you need to be respectful or your ignored.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: My Opinion is as good as ones thinking.

Mr. Vendetta---Last January I asked about Stimulus Money for Shovel ready Projects in the City---The mayor nor City Council
     could show any projects for stimulus Money.
     Which means our streets get worse and sidewalks do not get 
     repaired this year.
      Than the head of the DPW told the City Council he needed @
      250,000 dollars to put up street sweeping signs across the city;
      Fixing our streets and sidewalks and installing signs are considered
      Shovel Ready Projects---All the City had to do was send in a request
      through the Governor,Sen. Kerry. sen Browns Office and the money
      needed would have been released directly to the city. per letters
      from Sen Kerry and Sen Browns Offices.
      I am an teaparty member and consistantly chatting with other
      members, and will be at tonight meeting and also tommorow 
      meeting will you. 
      Maybe you can find out why the minutes for Finance meetings 
      minutes and Council meeting minutes are not available for Public
      Review--THEY ARE PUBLIC RECORDS;
      Finally---where did you see my Proposals the only people that saw
      them was The City Council and the Mayor's Office. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

The Observer, This site, Tea Party Members, I was at the meeting (Standing in the back) when you spoke. You handed me a peice of paper with "Talking Points" on it but did not stick to those points.

Now you called City Hall and asked for Public Meeting Minutes? And they said???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

first understand I missed the last two financial meetings----and the last City council meeting ---and wanted to know what went on?
     These minutes are Public Record------and should be posted which
      they are not ---I wonder why? Understand this City Council throws
      around the City Charter---but they break it at every meeting. Most citizens have never read the Charter--Have you?
      Again how many firemen and Police do want to get Laid off?
      How many fires will you help put out:
      Maybe it be like Haverhill---the Fire yesterday---not enough
      manpower had to wait for other cities to help put the fire out.
    Or be like Somerville save the police and fireman jobs and reshuffle
     the workforce in city Hall ---it saved 8.1million dollars.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Have you seen city hall? They need major help. And im not talking about the SS office, but the city offices. They need man power also because this city is growing. So im not to sure if you can compare Malden to Somerville who had an over crowded city hall. 

Will I help put a fire out? Yes I would. I think anyone would do anything they can to help a fellow human. Keep one thing in mind F, Revere Everett and Melrose are close to us. I seen them help out on a fire recently. He might lose a handfull of firemen if they do not want to pay $20 more for a co-pay, but we are still safe.

If we lose a few cops, then maybe the others will work harder so they are not laid off next. When was the last time you had a respectful Convo with an Officer? They all seem to have an issue when called out for something. Heard on the scanner the other day a woman had a RO on her and needed the police to be present so she could get her belongings. And the cop said "OK ill go but im not staying a half hour for her." ITS YOUR JOB!!!!!! Nothing in life is for free. Give a little to get a little.

Want my opinion? Fire everyone and rehire the loyal hard workers. From the top to the janitor in the high school. Because I know great people that need jobs in this economy that will take it more serious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Vendetta---again hiding behind a fake name; This City Hall is corrupt
     and they treat its citizens as 2nd class or lower;
     First this City Council breaks its own charter by not posting their
     meeting minutes or release them to the Public to review upon request:  I wonder Why? Mass. General Laws tell us they are 
     Public records;
     second--someone called Mass general hospital to find out who my
     heart doctor is and what is my condition is; the person said they
     were a representative from the City of Malden--the only two people
     that knew i had a heart condition were two City Councilors;
     This is a Violation of HIPAA and the PATIENTS BILL OF RIGHTS which
      my Attorney is in the process of filing a complaint.
      These are your Friends---

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

I do not have friends. Oh let me guess you think Im the Mayor today? Can I please be Kinnon tomorrow? Oh Oh let me be Bush.

You need to just lay off your rants. Because now we have to see you spamming the boards on how the city is trying to get your medical records.

Call your lawyer and leave it to him. PRIVACY is the key. And if this is the case I hope you win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

I find it hard to believe that one of the Council Members would call MGH to find out who your doctor is. I don't agree with most of what the City of Malden and it's Council Members do, however I think the statement that one of them called is way out of line.
    Most of the Council Members are smart enough to know that unless you are listed on the Health Care Proxy of an individual they would not be able to obtain any information. It's common sense that after the age of 18 you are an adult and your information is no longer an open book to your parents/family not to mention even under the age of 18 it requires other than the legal guardian.
    I can't stomach 1/2 of the council members we have, but I can't think of one Council Member who has the time to take out of their day to do this as they all work full time jobs and have families to support. I also don't think that any member of the Council is concerned with what Doctor your seeing to be treated.

I hate to do this because I try and give every person a fair shot and I really try hard not to judge, but making a statement like this make me wonder if this is a heart condition or a mental health issue.

Your not going to get anywhere making comments such as the Council tried to obtain my Doctor's information and medical information. A statement like this is only going to force them to avoid you.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE FILED A LAWSUIT THEN I AM SURE YOUR LAWYER HAS BEEN IN CONTACT WITH WHOMEVER WOULD HANDLE THIS DOWN AT CITY HALL AND I AM SURE IN THAT CASE THE COUNCIL HAS BEEN ADVISED NOT TO SPEAK WITH YOU. YOU CAN'T MAKE A STATEMENT LIEK THAT, POST ON A PUBLIC WEBSITE THAT YOU HAVE FILED A LAWSUIT AND THEN EXPECT THE COUNCIL THE VERY PEOPLE YOU HAVE ACCUSED OF THIS TO SPEAK WITH YOU.

WHERE IS YOUR COMMON SENSE?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

THREE STOOGES88---lOOK SOMEONE CALLED SAYING THEY WERE
     A REPRESENTATIVE FROM THE CITY OF MALDEN.MY DOCTOR WOULD
     NOT LIE TO ME I HOPE; I CONTACTED MY LAWYER BECAUSE PER MY
     DOCTOR SOMEONE BROKE THE PATIENTS BILL OF RIGHTS AND HIPAA
     LAWS AND IT WAS WRONG. MY LAWYER SAID HE WOULD HANDLE IT
     AND HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM--HE TOLD IN THE INITIAL CALL I
     HAD GROUNDS FOR A LAWSUIT AND I TOLD HIM IT WAS HIS CALL.

AGAIN---MAYBE YOUR RIGHT ---THIS CITY COUNCIL HAS A FEW

MEMBERS WHO CARE AND OTHERS THAT FOLLOWS THE MAYOR

ORDERS.  I UNDERSTAND THEY BEEN TOLD TO AVOID ME AND MAKE

ME FEEL LITTLE---i TRIED ATTENDING THE MEETING THE LAST TWO

NIGHTS BUT GOT LIGHT HEADED AND HAD TO LEAVE BEFORE I GOT

REAL SICK. mY DOCTOR HAS TOLD ME THE HEAT AND HUMIDITY

MIGHT EFFECT YOUR HEART AND I THOUGHT HE WAS JOKING BUT

NOW I SEE WHAT HE MEANT.
     SEE WHERE I GREW UP I WAS TAUGHT TO MEND FENCES WHEN A
     WRONG WAS DONE--WHICH EVER SIDE DID THE WRONG.
            AN APOLOGY HEALS ALOT OF BAD ACTS.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

Not to start a war, but I think you might need to mend you mind before anything else.
    You are not going to walk into a meeting after making such a bold statement and contacting your lawyer and expect that the Couincil is going to speak with you.
    It is my personal opinion that I feel you need to heal your health both you Heart & Mind before you continue on your journey of fighting the counil.
    If in fact your statement is true and someone did contact your Doctor then again I am sure the council has been advised not to speak with you and for good reason.
    You can't accuse this of the council and then expect to walk in and get all the answers your looking for. 
    If  your health is as poor as you state it is I can't imagine you even having the strength to attend the meetings. I know if it was me I would want to be healing myself and making sure I was doing all I could to be healthy before anything else.
    Just take a step back and look long and hard at what your asking for. I accused the council of calling MGH, got a lawyer involved and now I think I can make friendly with these people. Yeah not going to happen.
    Good luck on your health.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Three stooges88---Today is a very good day health wise, when it hot, humid it affects me more seriously, my heart condition is sreious but
     if i follow what the doctor says i be okay-----every month i need to
     have test in case it worsens. (bottom line I am afraid of surgery)
     I do not need to be friends with City Councilors, i just want them
     to listen to good ideas to improve this city.
     You never answer the question---do you know what HIPAA is or

Patients Bill of Rights is? what if it happen to you what would you

do? ------Again all I ask for this City Council is to protect the

citizens by not laying off one Firemen or Police officer --when i

spoke about this, it seemed the call was made the in the next few days: 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

I believe the City would do this to see if you have a mental issue so they can build a harrassment case against you. You should not talk about it on these boards because it can hurt your case.

The city of Everett has this new thing, if you talk bad about them on the Topix page they will get your IP and come to your house and Fine you.

I know of MANY cases around the State like Farenellas. But im not going to side in with him and say YES THIS 100% HAPPENED!!!

Farenella. You put to much personal stuff up on the boards. Your health, this case and some other stuff should be lept private.

"The more the enemy knows, the quicker they can take you down."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

If there is any truth to the fact that a City Official contacted your doctor and you have a case on file with your lawyer (I don't think you should be posting it on a public website). You personal information is your personal information and the world does not need to hear about it, some things are better left unsaid.
    You have some vaild points, however your attitude towards things and the way you go about things is not going to get you far. I know this because at one time I was very aggressive on some issues and I pushed the limits. Take a step back, build a soild case with soild facts and then go about your business.
    Throwing things at the council or emailing the members of the board on a constant basis with out having 100% facts is only going to make them ignore you even more. Until you have proff and facts that you can back up 100% don't bother with all the small stuff cause the small stuff does not phase them.
    Also like stated before if you expect the council to address you or the Mayor to address you after making a case with a lawyer against them you had better rethink because you can't say what you do did and be expect to hear from them.
    I hope for your sake you did not cry foul on this issue with saying someone called MGH and said they were a Malden Official cause that my Dear Friend is a serious crime.
    Whatever you case may be, whatever it is you want to address the council on, just please do some real research, get the facts, write them down (in a more professional manner) and then just then you might grad their attention.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

THREESTOOGES88 I understand what you said it was my mistake to

have confidence with one Councilor and let that person know about

my medical condition; " Bad mistake" Next like said let it fade away

and see what happens in the future; I am concerned about the Budget and wish I could of attended tonight but like mistakes happen

I forgot today was my anniversary (38 YRS) to the same great lady!

My sisters had a small surprise party with my son---I thought it

was a family gathering --some of my friends came it was nice.

Again---I will find out what happen and see if any of our First

Responders will lose any of their jobs which will be wrong: 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Farenella, understand no one that works for the city is a friend. They put on a great game and talk a good talk, but what you tell them, they use against you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

The Vendetta ---I understand politics but to put people lives at risk is stupid----look what Boston did yesterday---not one police officer
     or Fireman lost their Jobs;
      See i was taught to trust people until they put a knife in your back
      than it becomes a game -----Like chess they made the first move
      now it is my turn. Remember I grew up under the people who ran
      Somerville (Winter Hill--Howie Winters and his crew) and know how
      play hard ball;  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

When you play Chess you are to think three moves ahead. This is good tactical thinking.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Vendetta----Maybe they might anticipate the next move but the one
     after that is the one that is unknown!
     I feel it is time to put together a task force to find out what the
     citizens can do --recall vote, articles in newspapers, phoning
     the ward councilors --making them accountible for their actions;

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Ok look at the Big Picture again.

You call them on the phone and tell them they are wrong at least once a day. They send a cop to your house then serve you with a harrasment order. Then you cant call. So you lost.

Who is going to back up the recall? The Policemans union wont. You think your voice is loud enough for them to say "We should listen to him and let him run the recount." Wont happen.

The Local papers will not run any ad against the Mayor because the city gives them MONEY to run news in Malden. $$$

I ask. After you eat a big dinner do you run in the bathroom to exit it out even if you do not have to go yet? No, you let nature run its course. Then when the time comes and its all out, you flush the CRAP for it never to be seen again.

You get it? Let them commit political suicide them flush them. Dont push it where you are the big mouth of malden no one will listen too. Sit back lay low. Study more, take care of your health. Then attack. Like AnnieO. Silent till she has her tactics ready.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

vendetta---your right maybe it is time to step back and see who else
      cares or is ready to speak out. I will enjoy the summer and watch
      what other people do and say. I know what I have to do and now
      is not the time;    again your right.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Im sure the budget has alot of Pork in it. Next Mayor has to be an outsider. But that will not happen in Malden. One of the ward Reps will steal it and we will still be in the same mess. I can not wait till election time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

The vendetta---did some research----This City Council can submit 
     a revised budget and pass it without a veto from the Mayor. the 
     other thing I did was received was a copy of all employees that work
     for city. (Public Records laws) It shocked me that a clerk of committees makes 56k a year ---she is just a secretary and not very
    good at it, she suppose to post minutes of all meetings on the Web-
     Site (Cityof Maldem.org---meeting& minutes section but no minutes
     are ever posted. The Budget is not even posted) Why?
     Please lets make this part of the next election telling the citizens what these elected Officials are doing to this city.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Ok get on it Frank. Since you been around politics for 30+ years call the mayot city hall and all the ward reps and tell them when your saying here. DONT STOP just keep calling. If they hang up call more. If they arrest you make your only call to the mayor!!!

Your lost.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

The Vendetta---I have made my phone calls but it seems you do not care what happens in this City. I made my opinion known now it up to
     other citizens to take action. I know what is going on and can read
     the writing but I keep on fighting. Sorry I will not be arrested because
     I have not committed a crime, Maybe you influence can change that
     but Laws are Laws and you can not change them, you can not even
     change the Constitution which I am protected by. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Harrassing city officals by calling them over and over and over and over and over and over. It will catch up to you. You should get a website or go on twitter and use that as your soap box.

Oh and guess what I got in the mail last week? Minutes from every meeting this year from the clerks office. Its how you talk to people.

You threaten them. I talk to them. And your a tea party member? Sad example. Barry Greenspan would be so proud of you.