New baseball stadium

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from buddykerr. Show buddykerr's posts

Re: New baseball stadium

annie-o the high school has more than one football team. the high school also has soccer, la crosse, and field hockey, that can now play on pearl streets new turf field;boys and girls.  i hope that answers your quick to criticize question

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

I wouldn't exactly call CVS or Shaw's "local business".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

In Response to Re: New baseball stadium:
    [QUOTE]Good point, and we actually did. Prior to the game I stopped in at CVS to get sunscreen and some gum for the kids. Then after the game I stopped Shaws to get my food shopping done, it was a Sunday and I didn't want to have to go back out after getting home.
    Posted by JustinApinyen[/QUOTE]

JustinApinyen:

So, I re-read your post again, and I don't think what you did was really helping out local businesses. No trip to souvenir shops to buy Rox gear? No meal in a nearby restaurant before or after the game? Is it because downtown Brockton is not that attractive to visitors?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

Where does  the High school ice Hockey team play??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawthorne3. Show hawthorne3's posts

Malden High doesn't have a hockey team. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawthorne3. Show hawthorne3's posts

Malden High doesn't have a hockey team. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

Malden high doesnt have a hockey team? Please some explain this to me, how can that be, they always had a great team.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

one more thing, HOW odd is it THERE is  A HOCKEY RINK NEXT TO A SCHOOL WITH NO HOCKEY TEAM?  only in Malden!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

[QUOTE]Malden high doesnt have a hockey team? Please some explain this to me, how can that be, they always had a great team.....
    Posted by ward5[/QUOTE]

ward5:

It's true that Malden High does not have a hockey team, see this link for yourself:

http://www.malden.mec.edu/HighSchool.cfm?subpage=636845

Perhaps, you are confusing this with Malden Catholic? Anyway, you should ask the principal or superintendent why the Golden Tornadoes don't have a hockey team?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notoneofdem. Show notoneofdem's posts

Malden became a dump when the Orange line move in.  I moved my family out and headed out to North Western Mass.  Malden was a great place to grow up in the '50s and '60s.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notoneofdem. Show notoneofdem's posts

[QUOTE]yeah, like this worked out well for Brockton and Lynn right?  those towns are dumps, so i guess we will be just like them now, if we weren't already...not a good idea.
    Posted by hawthorne3[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddsuburbs. Show ddsuburbs's posts

The baseball stadium generated a little more controversy this week. What are your thoughts on the story below?

Malden’s Stadium and Athletic Field Commission violated the state’s Open Meeting Law by holding seven meetings over the last six months without notifying the public, providing an agenda, or offering minutes for public view, city officials said Wednesday.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2013/02/17/malden-stadium-commission-violated-open-meeting-law-making-deal-with-pro-football-team/DqYrKLk4PR7GdrN9e4qpzH/story.html