New City Hall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

New City Hall

City Hall workers feeling uncomfortable.

Moral down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

Re: New City Hall

What are they feeling uncomfortable about, he's only been there a week?
    Is moral down or are unaccountable people afraid of being held accountable by a new administration?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012Champs-----Maybe it is now that the Mayor's Office has a computer in it and if you send him a problem it gets an
    answer or where to go to get the correct answer.
    The New Mayor is changing city hall and people working there should be aware that if they do not answer or resolve problems he will hear about it and get an answer.
    Let's see if they find the missing money and it is time to bring in the Attorney General Office to investigate it  not the Malden
    Police.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Maybe the walkie talkies and people walking around like they been in position for years. I think that is what is doing it. The idea is good, the look is wrong.

Driver is right, the AG or FBI needs to investigate not the MPD. This is state/city funds missing. No city worker should be in on the investigation at this time.

I know the Mayor will do the right thing. I worry about the people that work with him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

The Mayor's staffers don't have walkie talkies so I am wondering who or what you are talking about with that last comment.

Agreed with you and Driver that someone over and above the MPD should be brought in on the missing money issue.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

I really have no problem believing that the Mayor will do right by the city. I just think that we as Maldonians were led in the wrong, greed filled, direction for so long that we have a hard time thinking that anyone in that position could be honest. Give the man some time to get his ducks in a row, and get acclimated to his new role, and I think we can expect to see some positive changes in Malden.

Sections
Shortcuts