NEW DEBATE DATE!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: NEW DEBATE DATE!!!

Anotherman ---Oh the Reason I called those Cities was of the
    diversity of their equipment and number of vehicles they deploy everyday. Each City has Rivers and Harbors to protect
    and needs different type of vehicles to protect their citizens. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Do those Harbor Masters have phones?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

VoteForMe----First they might be smarter than the One we have,  No I never Checked but their FireFighters have a Contract and Equipment that runs or can be fixed immediately
    rather than wait 6 Weeks----Maybe Our Public Safety Committee can get their heads out of their BUTTS and do something right for Once instead of kissing a LAME DUCK Mayor"s BUTT.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

VoteForMe& anotherman--- I was chatting with Michael Moore on line who has a Protest going on In Wall Street @ 100 people arrested so far wants to know about what going on In Malden and How can him  and his Organization can Help in anyway .  Told Everybody I am Having a Blast---Also Invited Dennis Leary to visit our city and Fire Department when he has time or in the near future;  Will Someone Inform the Candidates what I
    am up too----Boy This Fun!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

VoteForMe&Anotherman---FYI
    Boston Harbor Master---Phiip Terenzi---Tel# 617-343-4721
       check out it's web site
    QuincyHarborMaster --Run By Quincy Police Marine Unit
      Tel# 617-745-5896  Check out it's web page
    Revere Harbor Master ----Tom Abate---Tel# 978-335-5661
              They all have Telephone number  and a address?
       Do not ask Questions that Have Answers  ---I bet these Jobs
            have responsibility with it---Does malden  Great Habor
            Master have any responsibilities   Answer is NO. 
            Another Butt Kissing  Appointment  by our Mayor:

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

I think that pretty soon all these organizations will put you on their s**t list, that's if you're not already!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

In Response to Re: NEW DEBATE DATE!!!:
    VoteForMe& anotherman--- I was chatting with Michael Moore on line who has a Protest going on In Wall Street @ 100 people arrested so far wants to know about what going on In Malden and How can him  and his Organization can Help in anyway .  Told Everybody I am Having a Blast---Also Invited Dennis Leary to visit our city and Fire Department when he has time or in the near future;  Will Someone Inform the Candidates what I am up too----Boy This Fun!
    Posted by Driver54

MICHEAL MOORE HATES MALDEN!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Anotherman--- First I am not looking for a Job and would not be acceptable to taking one in her Administration. When I read the Article about the Fire Truck was that the Chief Said his Department or the City could not locate the Part. I than contacted a friend who was a in the Cambridge Fire department who gave me three phone numbers to call and ask about Parts for a Ladder truck which when I called surprised me that there are catalogs available for Parts going back to the 1990's. Everyone of the people I spoke to that felt that equipment that  important should not be down 6 weeks and someone is not doing their Job's. Than the Quincy person I spoke to said I could ask the Leary Firefighter Foundation might be able to help out our city. Than I sent an e-mail them a note and left them with all the contact people they would need to contact including the City Council. That is all I did it is being a concerned citizen and care of the Public Safety in this city.  What did I do wrong just ask to relay a message to Deborah Fallon because I do not support her for Mayor. 
    Posted by Driver54

Driver54:

Are you suggesting that our fire department is so INCOMPETENT that they cannot locate a part to fix a truck, yet you, of all people, are able to track this information down by talking to firefighters from Boston, Cambridge and Quincy? I don't buy this!

Why don't you contact a local firefighter or the fire chief in Malden and get the real inside scoop, instead of wasting your time chasing ghosts?

So, if you are supporting DF, why do you bother trying to relay a message to HER??? Why don't you forward that information directly to the firefighters in Malden!?!?! Your decision-making does not make sense at all!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

VoteForMe& anotherman--- I was chatting with Michael Moore on line who has a Protest going on In Wall Street @ 100 people arrested so far wants to know about what going on In Malden and How can him  and his Organization can Help in anyway .  Told Everybody I am Having a Blast---Also Invited Dennis Leary to visit our city and Fire Department when he has time or in the near future;  Will Someone Inform the Candidates what I am up too----Boy This Fun!
    Posted by Driver54

Driver54:

Your posts are so full of cr*p, no one believes a word you say on these boards!!! Dennis Leary, Michael Moore, REALLY?!?!?

Yeah right, and I have the personal number of Ryan Reynolds and Bill Clinton, and can chat with them anytime! LOL!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Just got off the Phone with Michael Moore. He said he never talked to you. Have him come on Boston.com with your Lawyer and tell us he did-------

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Sorry phone rang-------

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Phone rang twice and they hung up. They always say third time is a charm. Oh Dennis Leary just sent me an Email.

"Dear ****************** (I have a long first name),
      I never talked to anyone. That guy is a ^*$^^#% (Puffs on his ciggerette) and a $%#%@^ and should ^&*$&^#% and &*&#^$#% because I hate him."

Love Always,
    Dennis."

So we caught you in 2 lies in one day!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012------ I called a retired Friend from the Somerville Fire
    Department who gave the 3 phone numbers, I called and asked a few questions and they told that the Information is available
    for anything built since the early nineties. Today This morning
    I dropped of the E-mails I sent to Leary Firefighters Foundation to Gary Christenson Office and he was there. Than went to Ms
    Fallon and there was no one there so I asked AnnieO to relay the Information I Had. Than I went to Church and came home
    and went online and chatted with Michael Moore, after our conversation I sent a request to Dennis Leary asking if and when he has time could he come to Malden, Than sent an e-mail to Rep. Markey asking if he could help Malden Fire Department find the Parts needed. I am an active subscriber to
    Leary Firefighters Foundation I send $ 50 every April, been
    doing it since 2004.
    Again I do what I say and follow up with results what have you
    Fat Dumb A-- Done to help Improve Malden. At Least I am Trying to change how things are done.
    Were you at Gary Christenson Office this Morning to prove I was not there---You are a Lying Fat A-- and have nothing but hate in your heart not me I am just having FUN!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012---I sent the Fire Department and the Mayor's Office
    the Information on Friday through the E-mails ----But I also
    wanted the Two Mayoral Candidates to have the Same Information. ( they both on the Public Safety Committee I think)
    Tomorrow I have an interview in Malden District Court or maybe at the Middlesex Superior Court House in Woburn about my complaint against You and the Blog. ( @ 2Pm)
      " have a nice Day" 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

What's Gary Christensons office have to do with this? And do you think I care what you do all day? I really don't.

And since when do courts do INTERVIEWS for complaints? You go in, file an order then your heard by the judge. And you do not know what court your going to but it is at 2pm? Can you tell me what court so I can be with you? lol.

Stop acting like your helping the city. Nothing you have done has helped this city other then giving us laughs. You make us all feel normal. Honestly for a guy that had to go to the VA to get free glasses, you send Dennis $50 a month? Why? You know everything. And isnt this the second time you went to that foundation and they did crap for you?

Since you know where the parts are, go buy them. In fact go to the City Hall meeting and tell them what parts they need. (OH YOUR NOT ALLOWED THEY HAVE YOU BANNED FROM THE MEETINGS)

You talk alot, but you do crap. Your a bald midget with no life trying to be something your not. You have no political knowledge nor do you have any communication skills. This is why city hall probably took the order out on you. Your a moron.

Take out an order on me. See if I give a crap. The blog is not about you. Stop thinking that people care about you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012----Lets see 3 House Fires in 3 days and only one Fire
    Truck---Again Malden is depending on other cities for equipment ----What a Way to Run A City,This a City Council that has no backbone except Councilor Fallon, Hope to hear the
    excuses because this Fire Chief is Kissing this Mayor,s Butt instead of trying to protect his firefighters and the Citizens of malden.  Again It is now cost of benefits to hire the Firefighters
    under the Safer Grant , what excuse has he for not Fixing the
    Ladder Truck.  Hope you all back this Mayor's Decision for not
    supporting our firefighters, Todaythe city of Malden needed
    a Ladder truck from Medford and help from Revere, Everett,
    and Melrose ---GREAT JOB MAYOR FOR  NOT HIRING THE FIREFIGHTERS.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

They are hiring firefighters. Your 2 weeks slow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

Driver 54 - I have news for you, anytime their is a fire in a congested area and especially on a hot day, the fire department calls for Mutual Aid from other cities to assist. Call some of your supposed friends from the other fire departrments and they will tell you the same thing. Also, the City of Malden has more than one fire truck, they may have only one ladder truck at the moment, but they have 4 pumper trucks covering the City.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

greysquirrel----

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

greysquirral---sorry about that but I know about Mutual aid all too
    well and know the process but if we had enough trucks and manpower available maybe we would not need all that help. But again it comes down to Having the proper wquipment available at
    all time and the manpower that this city should have under the
    National Standards for a city with 60,000+residents living in it.
    This a Public Safety Issue and should be at the forefront of all matters in the City Council.I have witness a few Mutual Aid Fires

(The first was the Old Squires Bldging ( where twin city mall is)

( The sacred heart Church on 6th street in Cambridge)

( RoundHouse in the RailRoad Yards in Cambridge)

Did you read what the Fire Chief said today in the malden evening

news -----I back the Firefighters and the parts are available but this Mayor and Chief do not want to spend the money to fix equipment. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

Driver 54 - I read the Malden Evening News today and there are no quotes from the Fire Chief in todays paper. I am sure the Mayor and Chief want to fix the ladder truck as soon as possible. I also spoke with a few Malden Firefighters and I was told that Malden has a mechanic on duty.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

No malden does not. Cambridge and Boston said we done. lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Driver54:

How do YOU know that the Mayor and Fire chief do not want to spend money to fix equipment? Were you a fly on the wall listening on to that conversation?

Maybe if you acted more like greysquirrel, talking to local firefighters, you would get a more accurate and real picture of what is going on with MFD, instead of coming here on these boards and running wild with your SPECULATIONS, BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING HERE!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

He knows because the firemen from cambridge and boston told him. You just dont know!!!

Sections
Shortcuts