New Public Safety Ideas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

New Public Safety Ideas

I have though long and hard about how to help our troubled city and think I have it. Take all the people who work on these politicians campaigns and all the money they donate and use that time and money they have and donate that to the city. Because most of those people have an agenda. Then take all the people who were handed jobs because of who they are related to or who they know and FIRE them. Not just the people with city jobs but jobs that the city money pays for like trash disposal and construction on city property too. Use the money from their salaries to fund this troubled city. I bet we have plenty of money then. Then we vote in an elected body that represents the people and not special interests and maybe people will take pride in their city. Just a thought.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Unit777. Show Unit777's posts

Re: New Public Safety Ideas

I like this idea. Imagine the money we would make as a city? Because im sure hidden in some books are a list of people getting 2 or 3 checks from the city.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Unit 777---do you know that you can get all the donations on every
     Councilor and also the mayor by name and amount. These are Public
     Records per the federal Election laws.

Hope that helps you out  ------

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from medavem. Show medavem's posts

In Response to New Public Safety Ideas:
    [QUOTE]I have though long and hard about how to help our troubled city and think I have it. Take all the people who work on these politicians campaigns and all the money they donate and use that time and money they have and donate that to the city. Because most of those people have an agenda. Then take all the people who were handed jobs because of who they are related to or who they know and FIRE them. Not just the people with city jobs but jobs that the city money pays for like trash disposal and construction on city property too. Use the money from their salaries to fund this troubled city. I bet we have plenty of money then. Then we vote in an elected body that represents the people and not special interests and maybe people will take pride in their city. Just a thought.
    Posted by WardWatch[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from medavem. Show medavem's posts

Yes an those who were involved in the $518,000 theft from the treasury attach their properties and make them accountable. Put the trash hauler out and bring one in  who will underbid for a less expensive price. Fire all the brother freinds and inlaws at city hall who are low lifes that cannot speak to you in a civil way. Cut City hall by 50%..This is the cyber age and no more doling out jobs to retirees who have worked for the city before. Thats it retire your gone give someone new the job that has no ties.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from medavem. Show medavem's posts

In Response to Re: New Public Safety Ideas:
    [QUOTE]   I like this idea. Imagine the money we would make as a city? Because im sure hidden in some books are a list of people getting 2 or 3 checks from the city.
    Posted by Unit777[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from medavem. Show medavem's posts

Their are plenty double dippers and white collar Banditos here. Been for a long time. Get rid of all thrse stupid lil people with there stupid lil ideas...who make there stupid lil remarks. Ya cant fix Stupid and there are alot. Every one who works for the city must be subject to take a drug/alchohol test...