OBAMA ON VACATION!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

OBAMA ON VACATION!!!!

OMG Driver!!! The country is going to fall apart!!! Obama is on vacation!!! He does not care about Malden and Chapter 90 if he did this. All he cares about is backroom deals and Michelle. Why does he need a vacation? We are paying for this Driver!!! What will you do?

Call the White House and complain. 

With the Freedom of Info act you can see how many times he has been on vacation since our city hasnt talked about saving the world.

Go to the vineyard and ask him.

OMG A VACATION!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Re: OBAMA ON VACATION!!!!

Hey he has a private meeting set-up already to go over how to straighten out the world and Malden with the President.  We'll probably be seeeing him on the CNN reports tonight sipping some koolaid with him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

LMAO, MVCSparent...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

MVCSParent--His job is never over---24/7 as President--In Malden the City Councilors hide on Break and never speak a word on or about Issues that are Important to this city.
    (1)  Hiring The FireFighters ?
    (2)  Having an agreement with the Firefighters Union ---Like the deal made in Medford on Tuesday for their city employees;
        Oh today I went to the Kennedy School of Government and saw
     on my way  how the city of Cambridge is fixing their streets and sidewalks seems we have no Money in Malden:
    Pats2012& 1775stillademocrat---go read a bill that is the U.S House of Representatives it is House Bill 4646 ---see which representatives
    signed on and what it is suppose to do if passed, very educational;
    Was looking for another Bill and this one popped up open my eyes;

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

You read it.

I found a Bill today. Its for my phone. Forgot to pay it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012---Seems that OBAMA is working during his Vacation but also is enjoying time with his Family and friends and the People on the Island.  Hope he has a Jobs Bill for the Congress when they get

off their Vacation ---Looks like the Fed is looking into another type

of Stimulus hope so might help the Market, read that  in the WallStreet Journal this morning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

If you read how you type, I can see why you are a confused man.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

Even though the Mv posts are interesting, I cannot read them anymore. Very nice people, BUT.
    I need more of Pats/Driver.
    Keepem coming boys.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I losing steam with this guy. He does not read. Im starting to think he is a robot, just saying the same crap over and over.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

The Country would be no worse off if he stayed on vacation for the next year and four months.   This guy is a disaster.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: OBAMA ON VACATION!!!!:
    [QUOTE]The Country would be no worse off if he stayed on vacation for the next year and four months.   This guy is a disaster.
    Posted by LastMaldenite[/QUOTE]

You're officially my new hero. :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

To All ---I hope he leaves the Island before Friday for Safety Reasons and to protect his Family. This storm looks real nasty as of
    4Pm on CNN ------Hope people here get prepared before it is too
    late.
    More Important News:
    Today ---I received a phone call from one of our U.S. Senators Offices and the Young Lady informed me that if the city of Malden
    does not use the Safer Grants ---the city will have to return the
    grant money  --they have till the last day of september.
    Left message for both Deborah Fallon and Gary Christenson and left the persons name I talked too!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Ya Driver you have said this on every post.

I think we will all help you during the hurricane. I will even board up your windows and doors for you (From the outside). Because the storm will be on the outside.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Smile