Occupy Malden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Occupy Malden

Hey lets start our own protest against this Administration it might make them listen to the citizens and stop spending our tax dollars on stupid ideas. We need Change Now.

The Protest are spreading into every city slowly--was down at Boston's it was very Educational and some will Join our protest even

some of the College Students who live in Malden thinks it is a good

idea. What do you think about it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Re: Occupy Malden

How about voting Nov. 8th for Deb Fallon? She's the one who will change things here in Malden for sure. If you like things the way they are, vote for the other guy who has sat on the council all these years and allowed the city to swirl around the drain. Easier to open a drug treatment center or sober house than a business to return this city to the thriving, great city it once was.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

AnnieOMalden----Did you ask or tell Ms Fallon about the Leary Foundation and the Material that was sent to City Hall for the Councilors and Mayor. Still have not received an answer from anyone
    yet. Wonder Why? We need a protest that will make them want to

change and have them tell how they are going to do it. Read the
    Herald today big articles on the other Protest, very Interesting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

In Response to Re: Occupy Malden:
    AnnieOMalden----Did you ask or tell Ms Fallon about the Leary Foundation and the Material that was sent to City Hall for the Councilors and Mayor. Still have not received an answer from anyone yet. Wonder Why? We need a protest that will make them want to change and have them tell how they are going to do it. Read the Herald today big articles on the other Protest, very Interesting.
    Posted by Driver54

Morning drive. What did you do to Pats. I miss him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

FSCIB52----Hope I did it by making common sense? I Hope you do yourself a favor Go Down to The Rose Garden Way In Boston and talk to some of the Protestors boy they make sense and I feel we
    should do something like that.
    Now What do you think of Material sent to City Hall from the Leary Firefighters Foundation and it has disappeared into thin air! I have copies of what was sent and to whom seems the City Council is not
    receiving this information either or know about it and are following the Mayors wishes.( Hope they try to see what I have it will be funny what excuses the use)
    Public Safety is being ignored in this City by it's Elected Officials;

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Im still around. Annie O thinks she knows me and Im scared to get on. I go away on weekends if no one has noticed.

First im a Councillor, then im a female, then a male, then a female, then I work for the Mayor, now im some teenager on the Patch. Funny.

But all hail AnnieO and her henchmen lol.

And Driver. I do not pick on you as much no more because you are making good posts. Not this one. Those people have no interest in Malden. They target big cities. I love what they are doing. Its time for smaller governing bodies and more peoples rights.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012Champs---did you read the post about the Fire Equipment
    why did this Material disappear and they refuse the help from the
    Leary Fighters Foundation. I been a long time supporter of the Leary
    Firefighters foundation and they help cities like ours out.
    City Councilors are avoiding the Issue and the Mayor Office has no
    comment something is wrong on this matter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I am not sure. You would have to talk to them about it. They need to make sure the stuff is free. But lets be honest Driver. This mayor will not give in. The next one will.

Does the foundation give free stuff? Or is it grant type offers?

This is what I would do if I was you. Find out everything about it. Red-tape, costs to the city and so on. Then have it all laid out in writing in a plain and simple format. Hand it to every seated councillor and ones running. BUT MAKE SURE ITS NOT A RANT. Stay with the facts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012Champs-----They give the equipment away it is they ask what each department needs and number of Firefighters that work for The Department. It is brand new equipment ---they also help if
    the city cannot pay for repairs on vehicles---If you noticed that the
    Chief is telling the council and mayor that the department is 20k to
    40k short on bring the equipment up to full service but they will not accept any help from the leary Firefighters Foundation.
    Look at this point I really do not care if they do anything I am only one person raising the red flag but I have all the proof needed,
     [Copies of E-Mails and a copy of the Catalog sent to them]
    because this City Council does what the Mayor Says and Jump everytime he speaks they are 9 Cowards ---Christenson and Fallon
    are willing to try to change but it seems fruitless till the Election. 
    Pats I wish I did not back out of the election but with this it seems it will be the same with or without me on the Council.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Welcome back Pats.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

EducatedMaldonian & Pats2012 & FSCIB52----My Protest is now on Facebook    This is Fun hope I get some responses ; Will anyone be at tomorrow night meeting should be interesting. Sent article to printed Media (Malden) hope it gets printed this week.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I do not think it is your protest.

The Students at Malden High have been planning this for some time.

http://maldenblueandgold.com/homepage/2011/10/why-we-should-also-occupy-main-street/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012      hope you have your question for tonight because I be there but like others you will not show but find an excuse for hiding.
    I plan on being there early @ 4PM and have some flyers for people.
    AGAIN-----I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW MY OCCUPY MALDEN WANTS
    THE CITIZENS OF MALDEN TO TAKE ACTION NOW -----SHOW UP AT
    MEETING AND VOICING THEIR CONCERNS. I STARTED PROTEST FOR
    CITIZENS TO HAVE ANSWERS NOT BE LEFT OUT IN THE COLD. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

In Response to Re: Occupy Malden:
    AnnieOMalden----Did you ask or tell Ms Fallon about the Leary Foundation and the Material that was sent to City Hall for the Councilors and Mayor. Still have not received an answer from anyone yet. Wonder Why? We need a protest that will make them want to change and have them tell how they are going to do it. Read the Herald today big articles on the other Protest, very Interesting.
    Posted by Driver54

Annie O, we still haven't recieved your answer. Did you ask Deb or tell Deb about the Leary Foundation?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

fscib52: No, I did not. I told driver to tell her himself. Somehow, though, I feel like she would certainly take advantage of anything the Leary Foundation would offer. If you hadn't noticed, this council gives back grants for the FD. Gary dragged his feet on the SAFER grant and was one of the amigos who sent back money so until she is elected it is a waste of time for her to propose anything she knows they would turn away just because she backs it. The amigos must GO! We need a council who is there to serve the people and not the family and friends.

Sections
Shortcuts