PAYT-Vote on NOV 3, 2009------MALDEN had enough of the blue trash bag TAX?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

PAYT-Vote on NOV 3, 2009------MALDEN had enough of the blue trash bag TAX?

5,114 certified signatures of Malden Registered Voters can't be incorrect about the desire to have their voices being heard. Can they? Contact us at WWW.Maldentax.com, email is info@maldentax.com or call 781-420-3818 and get the facts about it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaldenPride. Show MaldenPride's posts

Re: PAYT-Vote on NOV 3, 2009------MALDEN had enough of the blue trash bag TAX?

Vote no more blue bags on Nov.3,2009. And while your there vote out the trash bag 6(it was 7 but he moved to Norwood).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Vote no more blue bags on Nov.3,2009. And while your there vote out the trash bag 6(it was 7 but he moved to Norwood).
    Posted by MaldenPride

We don't know what the question will be called I.E. Question One--------the way it's written it should be yes to eliminate and no to keep............but........one never knows in our City how the powers that be will craft it.....So, the bigger issue now is getting at least 12-14 thousand people out to vote. As we need 1/3 of the registered voters to appear (about 9500) and that same amount to vote in favor of elimination. Example: 30,000 registered voters requires 10,000 people to vote. And 10,000 to vote to eliminate it--------lets say 12,000 appear on 11/3/2009 and 9,999 vote to eliminate and 2,001 to keep? It stays..........So, Malden get everyone registered to vote and out that day or it's your fault that you didn't tag the bag!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from defa1. Show defa1's posts

What a crock, I have to wait to buy my trash bags at Stop & Shop because they're behind the customer service counter next to the cigarettes. I was told people were stealing them from the shelves...What an embarrasement for the city..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Preppy100. Show Preppy100's posts

Well the blue bags WEREN'T voted out on Nov 3.  But I heard that 8,000 people voted to get rid of them.  Doesn't that tell City Hall anything?   Those over priced blue bags are ugly and a disgrace to the town.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

Not only are they ignoring our vote, now you have to go on a scavenger hunt for them.  I needed to buy the $10 bags this week (I dont need the $20 bags and being unemployed, 20 is way to much anyway).  I needed leaf / yard bags to so I went to ACE to get both.  ACE did not have any blue bags, stop and shop only has the $20 and has not had the $10 for weeks and does not know when they will.

I called city city hall. Thier answer is go to the DPW, or come to city hall.  So I I guess the city is now in the retail business and you make special trips to their store for their stupid bags. 

Bad plan and poorly executed to boot.

Sections
Shortcuts