President's Job Bill will the Candidates talk about it.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

President's Job Bill will the Candidates talk about it.

How many people on here has read the Job Bill sent to Congress today and how it affects Massachusetts; I received the copy from
    a U.S Reps Office with the attachment with it. I read the attached
    copy and starting to read the information sent to Congress today.
    It is very very complicated Bill and if approved as is how it will
    help the state of Massachusetts and who it will help. the document
    has many pages and will take a few days to read it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: President's Job Bill will the Candidates talk about it.

To all-----I sent an E-Mail to each Mayoral Candidate asking if they
    have seen the Jobs Bill and would like a copy of both (including) the
    attachment. Maybe 1775andstillademocrat he has a copy and will explain the pages and what is on each page and what the attachment also talks about. Lets hear what R.Miller has to say about the bill and its attachment.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayneDough. Show JayneDough's posts

Gibberish.  Why don't you ask your English teacher why he/she never taught you how to write with grammatical correctness.  It's a shame (or is it?) but I don't understand either of these two posts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

JayneDough---First---I received a copy of the President"s JOB BILL
    the copy sent to Congress today. It also contained an attachment
    which shows how it affects this state and what cities can expect.
    Second---I sent each Mayoral Candidate an e-mail asking if they want a copy of the Information I received from a Congressman Office. Third--it seems that R. Miller can explain the Bill because as of  8 Pm all I read was the attachment sheets, the Bill itself has many pages to it. 4th---Next Monday or Tuesday the President will explain how it will be Paid for and what will be taxed and what cuts will be included. Hope that explains everything.
    I hope the next Mayor reads this Bill because it can be a plus for
    Malden.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayneDough. Show JayneDough's posts

More gibberish.  First -- You need a vacation from all of this political stuff.  It's melting your brain.  Second-- Maybe you should spend more time with your family or get a more relaxing hobby.  Third --It seems that trying to be a superhero of sorts isn't working out for you.

In Response to Re: President's Job Bill will the Candidates talk about it.:
    [QUOTE]JayneDough---First---I received a copy of the President"s JOB BILL the copy sent to Congress today. It also contained an attachment which shows how it affects this state and what cities can expect. Second---I sent each Mayoral Candidate an e-mail asking if they want a copy of the Information I received from a Congressman Office. Third--it seems that R. Miller can explain the Bill because as of  8 Pm all I read was the attachment sheets, the Bill itself has many pages to it. 4th---Next Monday or Tuesday the President will explain how it will be Paid for and what will be taxed and what cuts will be included. Hope that explains everything. I hope the next Mayor reads this Bill because it can be a plus for Malden.
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

WOW, why so tough on the driver?
    Leave that to Pats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

JayneDough---First it means you could not find it on the Web or
    Second you did not read the attachment for Massachusetts.
    It is not gibberish but what every person in congress is reading or
    has ways to change it. But the document is well written and self
    explanatory without any changes. Lets see how long it takes for it

to get a vote and sent to the Senate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

fscib52----I have the copy and it was sent to me ---the attachment is two pages long it is what Massachusetts has to gain if the Bill is Passed and it shows how the Money has to be spent. The Bill itself
    is over 20 pages with figures and ideas that i am now starting to read.  If you think I am lying I send you a copy of Both.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

Drive, i won't read anything that light weight writes. Just like the obama care. He demanded it get passed. pass it before you read it, it will be great for the country.
    Liberalism is a mental disorder.
    I hope the T party rips into it and continues to show what a fraud this guy is.
    Driver, don't get me started.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Fscib52---Look I do not trust him either but what he said for each state sounds reasonable and that is all I care about putting more teachers, firefighters, and police back to work and that why i only
    read what was planned for Massachusetts. I just hope some of it is
    true so we can see teachers hired, police walking beats, and more
    firefighters put on the force.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Car54-I have my own opinion on Stimulus II-It stinks! I would extend the unemployment benefits and cut the payroll taxes for the employers. Maybe even give tax credits for any new employee that a  company hires.

Until we stop talking about the next big thing and get government to act on it. We will have economic stagnation in our nation. What do I suggest? There needs to be major infrastructure upgrades in transportation. Our nation starts the railroads by the government securing the lands (by force) and sells the rights to private companies that creates wealth along with opportunities for the population to work-this was in the 1850s.

We built an atomic bomb -The Manhatten Project, that ends a war-kills alot of innocent people, but ushers in the nuclear age for power. Most of our utility companies in the nation make profits and creates jobs.

In the 1960s we went to the moon (NASA) and develop major public uses for goods and services, from the space program.

The last few wars (while I disdain and abhor them), create medical and more technological advances in America.

The Internet, was created by our government (not by Al Gore-he might still think that this is the case) and while we had a major bubble that burst our economy, it transformed how we all live--think, if we did not have it..we would never be able to communicate with you and hear your vast amount of opinions.

Now what can we develop for our nation that will catapault us back into the global hunt as an innovator? High speed travel by train, more airports, a small and reusable space ship? How about a mission to drill water from the moon, maybe colonize it? What about the search for other liveable planets in our solar system.Think of all the new medical technolgies that would be created...

How about a Manhatten style project to develop an alternate to oil? It would end our dependency on it and the Middle East. What about a safer and more efficient way to drill for oil in ANWAR that would satisfy the EPA, politicians and lower our gas prices at the pumps? 

How about the Human Genome Project that the government starts on a fruit fly to read the DNA of this tiny insect? The government thought it would take a decade, private business did it in ONE year.

What do all of these projects have in common? They eventually create JOBS in the private sector-wealth and good paying careers. I thought our president was a forward thinking man, like Clinton, except what we get alot of is a Washington sellout.

Government needs to start an idea with a project, provide the need, demand which sparks the innovation for the private sector to take it over and improve upon it-and make profits which in turn hires skilled employees.

I will not read the bill, as we have lost our economic edge in this country. Our president is throwing more money down the drain. When will he become a leader and do what we need him to do--------think for all our futures, not to buy votes for next November. Mr. Barry O' Carter must cut bait, and stop waiting for Corporate America to come up with the next big thing--it is his responsibility to take the ball and create it.

The bill's money will only keep people working for a short duration of time. What then? Stimulus III?    

It's about US working one job, keeping a roof over our head and food on the table, as well as in the stomach of our children-giving them a future by providing world class education that they can compete in the global economy. Enough is enough and put us all BACK TO WORK!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Driver I thought you left? Do you read everything on the Huff post and pretend it was sent to you by Scott Brown?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012  I did not receive it from Scott Brown---It was sent to me
    by a U.S.Representative on Monday afternoon (late) with an attachment which i do not think people on here have read.
    1775and still a democrat----Read the Bill in it totalality and its attachment for Massachusetts if it is approved by congress and the
    senate.
    Pats2012---I was off here till I received it---it is 29 pages long and
    another 3 in the attachment---I have read around 9 pages because
    of it content.  I am now leaving again---maybe be on when the president explains how to pay for it next Monday. Bye

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Car54-Everyone needs to work-that is 14 million Americans, along with the other 18 million that are unemployed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Driver you said you were gone fore good. You left for 2 min.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

I mean to write in my last post, 18 million underemployed Americans.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

1775andstillademocrat----Sorry the complete bill is 199 pages long plus attachments and I only received an OVERVIEW of it which was
    around 30 pages & attachments.
    Today I dropped off the overview to Gary's office and also a copy of
    the attachment. The person there was happy to have it and read the attachment which opened his eyes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Car54, are you sure that their eyes were not wide open from looking at you. How you also appear to maybe act and look like what the next door neighbor's cat dragged in.

We have to have a plan to put everyone back to work. Not to keep people in office next fall. Respond to what I write, if you really can counter it. Have a discussion Car54, and listen to other people.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

He should listen instead of preaching then getting angry and making threats! esident's Job Bill will the Candidates talk abou...

[QUOTE]Car54, are you sure that their eyes were not wide open from looking at you. How you also appear to maybe act and look like what the next door neighbor's cat dragged in. We have to have a plan to put everyone back to work. Not to keep people in office next fall. Respond to what I write, if you really can counter it. Have a discussion Car54, and listen to other people.
    Posted by 1775andStillaDemocrat[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayneDough. Show JayneDough's posts

[QUOTE] It is not gibberish but what every person in congress is reading or has ways to change it. Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

I didn't say IT was gibberish.   I said your POSTS are gibberish.  Just the one sentence above that I isolated is meaningless. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayneDough. Show JayneDough's posts

[QUOTE]Read the Bill in it totalality and its attachment for Massachusetts if it is approved by congress and the senate.Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

Please explain what "totalality" is so I can read the bill in it.  (I'm rolling my eyes right now).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

JayneDough---First read the total Bill or the Overview than what this
    State will receive if passed. Now tomorrow 9/19/2011 you can read
    how it going to be paid for---part of it will discuss the Buffett Rule
    which should upset a few people.
    Mr Miller have you read what Mr. Buffett has proposed and seems to make sense----Please respond also hope you will read how the President way of paying for it ------Seems it might be Interesting
    to see how the Republicans Respond.
    Enjoy the Buffett Rule Plan.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Driver54 aka Mr-Know-It-All:

I know what the Buffett Rule from Obama's plan on how to pay for the Jobs bill, I don't really care about it, as it does not apply to me or to many other citizens and legal residents in this country.

Let me ask you this: why do you care about it, unless it applies to you (which I highly doubt it)?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Anotherman---First the Buffet Rule has not been shown to any of the web sites or major tv stations. Parts of it was sent to me from a
    friend the whole package will not be available till tomorrow. Well first the Jobs Bill and the Deficit Committee have parts in it that does affect every citizen ( Workers, Employers, Senior Citizens,and each state/city) But I doubt you read the bill in its total.
    (199 Pages Long) It overview is 30+ Pages and the Massachusetts
    attachment is 3 pages long, I just passed the 100 page mark of the
    Bill and it is very detailed piece of legislation.  For  your concern I will have a copy at today Coffee with Gary Maybe you show up.
    Maybe the new Mayor can apply for the funds in the Jobs Bill and
    have our street and sidewalks repaired that needs to be ----I know
    other cities will be lining up for these funds.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Driver54 aka Mr-Know-It-All:

I have to disagree with you, as I already have knowledge of this piece of news through online outlets. Don't believe me? See the following article:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0911/63756.html

Please don't take me or others for an Ignoramus, and like I already stated, I have no interest in reading/viewing this bill in its entirety, I am no political activist nor legislator, and don't pretend to be one.

And I have no interest whatsoever in ever meeting you in person, FYI.

Sections
Shortcuts