Primary Statement

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

Primary Statement

After a tense day of campaigning for all preliminary candidates citywide, John Robillard will continue onto the ballot for the November 8th election.
    John looks forward to a vigorous campaign and hopefully many public debates on the issues of the day.
    A formal statement from the candidate will be presented in the days ahead.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Primary Statement

Oh yes!!! He did great. 10 points ahead of the loser. 88 votes!!!

Great manager you are. Don't you know John should make a statement before you do. He is the one running right? Why waste money?

Today should have never happened. 80 grand to get rid of 4 5 people? GREAT WORK GUYS!!!! I could have bought a ton of gum balls with that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

88 votes lol. Good job.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

4 likes on facebook? Great work getting the word out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Pats: Granted, the votes that John won by were slim and the campaign hasn't been much worth noting...but give the man credit where it's due.

The real race for Ward 6 in the primary wasn't between Kinnon and the other two. It was between DiBernadinis (did I get that right?) and Robillard.

Kinnon making it through the primary was a no-brainer. He's well known and ran a campaign. But the real question was who was going to win between the other two. John only won by a margin of 10 votes which  to me, as a voter, is exciting because it does show truly how every vote counts. It's easy to lose sight of that during state or national elections - so it's a good reminder to me anyway that, yes: One, two, or a small handful of votes really does make a huge difference.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

My beef is not with John. It is with Joe. He had a chance to make a change but he screwed up from the start.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Patsy: You've never answered the question: What exactly is your problem with Joe? He claims he has no clue what he ever did to anyone to make them so abusive. This is your big chance to let all of us, including him, in on it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KaysieMae. Show KaysieMae's posts

I think it's great.  By teaming up with people who voted for DiBernadinis, John Robillard will look even better come election time!  I'm sure you'll get more voter's in the weeks ahead.  Best wishes for a successful election, John!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Primary Statement:
    [QUOTE]Patsy: You've never answered the question: What exactly is your problem with Joe? He claims he has no clue what he ever did to anyone to make them so abusive. This is your big chance to let all of us, including him, in on it.
    Posted by AnnieOMalden[/QUOTE]

This. What did Joe do to you to make you so angry with him?