Race Rumors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Race Rumors

So any rumors in the mill of others who are going to jump in the races? This season will be historical. And I think the turn out will be huge!!! More then last year.

So whos going to run?

I hear 6 might have one step in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

Re: Race Rumors

Rumors are rumors.  I'll believe it when it happens.  I'll support any viable ward 6 contender.  Matter of fact, a fresh head of cabbage on a wooden stool will get my vote.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Prediction--  Ward One toss-up
    Ward two - Ultrino
    Ward three - toss up
    Ward 4-8   incumbents

Not a lot going on.  The budget seems to be real easy this year. No real controversy.  Contracts are pretty set except the Fire and nobody is paying attention to them as they have been crying to long. Just one long term persons view.  Turnout will be abysmal as Christenson is running away with this thing as Fallon is doing nothing.
     Even the gutclencher would agree with the last statement.  I do think there is a connection between working hard on a campaign and working hard in office.  If you can't turn it up for a campaign how in the world are you doing so in office.  Just one long time observors opinion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

In Response to Re: Race Rumors:
    [QUOTE]Prediction--  Ward One toss-up Ward two - Ultrino Ward three - toss up Ward 4-8   incumbents Not a lot going on.  The budget seems to be real easy this year. No real controversy.  Contracts are pretty set except the Fire and nobody is paying attention to them as they have been crying to long. Just one long term persons view.  Turnout will be abysmal as Christenson is running away with this thing as Fallon is doing nothing.  Even the gutclencher would agree with the last statement.  I do think there is a connection between working hard on a campaign and working hard in office.  If you can't turn it up for a campaign how in the world are you doing so in office.  Just one long time observors opinion.
    Posted by LastMaldenite[/QUOTE]

I disagree with your ward one prediction. No way Drummey can beat Crowe. I also think the incumbents in 4 and 6 won't easily walk away if someone steps up to challange them. That will be a fight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

what exactly has the fire dept  been crying about lastmaldenite?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

To All----Do not forget about me---I have not decided yet just putting some Ideology for what to run on and see if Councilor Anderson will have an open and honest debate.
    My Advisor is working with me on a solid platform;

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Ward Seven -  Neal Anderson hands down. Driver could have Carl Rove and that crazy Loiisana guy who worked for Clinton and it would not matter for the Driver. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

LastMaldenite---I could make it a fun race---but he will not have an
    open and honest debate ------I want to change how this city operates and be honest with its citizens and businesses.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newuser09. Show newuser09's posts

I also disagree with the Ward One race!  Crowe has been working hard for that ward for years now and I think she has what it takes.  What has Drummey done?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

I think we should vote against anyone that voted for the trash bag program. If they are running unopposed, write in Mickey Mouse, anything but reward them for this program.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

The list of contenders is posted.  We'll see how things play out now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

So who voted for and who voted against the trash anyone still remember?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

LastMaldenite---Very simple to find out---go to the city clerks office
    or clerk of committee office and ask to see the minutes of the meeting and the vote taken ---This a public record---ask your friend Councilor Anderson why he will not debate me, he voted for the PAYT (Blue Bags) System----I working on a cheaper cost for the citizens of Malden with just the bags.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

Driver54: It doesn't matter how much the bag actually costs to produce. The Council charges the $1 and $2 to raise money. You might worry more about the $300 ticket they want to impose on the parking sticker program. Add to that the cost of a tow and storage charges when they listen to your demand on adding a towing component. Please stop giving them any ideas on how to pick my pocket.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

MaldenRezident ---First the Traffic Commission will need 400 to 500
    thousand dollars for the Parking sticker Program. The document that
    is on the city web page is an illegal document. I think the way it is
    written is all wrong and again I feel that the city Council should have a Town Hall Style meeting on this and the New Fire House because
    if they go ahead with them the city will need to have to take out bonds which increases the property taxes. Yes the 300 dollar ticket is outragous look at what other cities charge.
    I had a Financial Breakdown on the Sticker Program and gave it to
    all the Councilors and three have agreed the figures I gave them were right on. The City does not the Money to do either Program
    that is my arguement and why I am running for Councilor in Ward
    7 we need changes now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from newuser09. Show newuser09's posts

Well

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from newuser09. Show newuser09's posts

I meant    Well! I went to Gary's fundraiser on Friday night! WOW what a turn out!  Anyway I made it a point to try and meet some of the candidates that were there.  Kinnon (nasty)  Ultrino a very intelligent guy (has it over Pinkham) Marie Doucette (School Committee in 2) Seems nice but can't put my figure it but something odd) Crowe very intelligent, has a great personality, and was very engaging (talked to her for a while) Drummey dud (don't think he could beat his way out of a paper bag..never mind being a councilor.)  Didn't see anyone from three!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

So you engaged them all in conversation new or tried to?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

Campaign getting ramped up soon:

http://robillardnews.wordpress.com/about/

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from newuser09. Show newuser09's posts

I tried!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from newuser09. Show newuser09's posts

Some were easier to talk to than others! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

His site is a joke. And he has some morons backing him up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from newuser09. Show newuser09's posts

Who's site is a joke, Walk?  I love a good laugh!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Newuser09    Read the Malden Observer I have my platform on there
    I am running for councilor in ward 7---it is also on Malden.com also.
    Please read it -----Have a fundraiser tomorrow just for friends next 
    one will be a public event. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Wow! A public event, I wonder how many people will show up for that one. LOL!