Rats in Malden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fiveof5. Show fiveof5's posts

Rats in Malden

I know that the Linden section of Malden is having a problem with rats but I was wondering if other parts of the city are having the same problem?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapete. Show dapete's posts

Re: Rats in Malden

In Response to Rats in Malden:
    I know that the Linden section of Malden is having a problem with rats but I was wondering if other parts of the city are having the same problem?
    Posted by fiveof5

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

they are cats

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Speaking of cats...is anyone missing a grey cat with a white bib, medium length fur? We have been feeding it and wonder if it is lost. This is the only cat ours has not hissed at when they come near her territory. He/she is looking rough and needs to have a home soon. I'm not sure our cat would accept another into our home so we would not be looking to adopt it full time. Would hate to think someone is missing it and there is a home waiting for it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldenlady. Show Maldenlady's posts

Annie - have you contacted local vet clinics, and the police about finding the cat?  Maybe someone has reported it...

Poor  kitty!  I hope he/she finds the way back home soon...

In what area of Malden did you find the kitty?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantbreath. Show cantbreath's posts

Annie, try posting "found cat" to the craigslist classifieds.
    Post it in the community pages of lost and found or pets. Craigslist is easier if you make an account and you might consider posting for longer than 1 week since it has been a while since it was lost ?
    Do a search for found cat or lost cat to see what and how others are posting. (it is sad, there are so many).
    The no kill shelters are full and the ARL will give the cat a set amount of time before euthanizing.
    Thanks for trying to help the cat. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

PATS2012CHAMPS---- ONLY RATS IN MALDEN ARE IN CITY HALL AND HAVE TWO(2) LEGS. MAYBE THE CHANGE WILL COME IN NOVEMBER
    BUT I DOUBT IT. LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

All Rats and Cats should be exterminated, there is no need for either of them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Driver only you can make a change!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 200unPleasantSt. Show 200unPleasantSt's posts

Can't find your cat?  Check under Neil Kinnon's tires. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurie19. Show laurie19's posts

We're getting them from the river along commercial street.  Probably from the construction.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 200unPleasantSt. Show 200unPleasantSt's posts

In addition to the rats from the river, you may want to be on the lookout for all the rats coming from breakfast at Anthony's every morning on their way back to their "jobs" around Malden. 

In Response to Re: Rats in Malden:
    We're getting them from the river along commercial street.  Probably from the construction.  
    Posted by laurie19

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

In Response to Re: Rats in Malden:
    Can't find your cat?  Check under Neil Kinnon's tires. 
    Posted by 200unPleasantSt

LOL

Sections
Shortcuts