Remembering 9/11.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimfd1315. Show jimfd1315's posts

Remembering 9/11.....

I find myself reading these blogs and occasionally posting to snipe and throw some mud to get my point across and the truth as I see it.  Im asking everyone, to put all this political bs aside on Sunday September 11 2011 to honor those lost on that day, those we lost and continue to lose fighting the war on terror and all wars to keep US free. Without these brave men and women we wouldnt be able to  say what we want, good bad or ugly. It would be nice to see lawns, cars, windows ect adorned with Old glory, waving proudly as she did after the attacks.....     God Bless the United States of America, Home of the Brave and the FREE!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Remembering 9/11.....

I agree. I think postings here on that day should just be about the memory of those lost and the ones who fight for us now. It has been 10 years but it feels like yesterday. Share your thoughts and feeling on what you were doing that morning.

I wish we still had that unity like we did for months after. I wish our troops still got the respect they deserve. And I wish the sick first responders would get the health care they need because so many are sick, dying or have died.

God Bless those we lost and God Bless the USA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

want to boost this to the top.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

Thanks Jim
    On September 7, 2001 MC football played a team from Brooklyn NY. Xavarian Bros high School. It is one of the best high schools in NY.
     Alot of police/fire send their kids their. After the game, we had coffee and deserts with these people, great parents who came to see their kids play on that friday night.
    Weeks later, MC had a fund raiser for the familys of the students that were lost that tuesday. There were 36 immediate family members to those kids that lost their lives, mostly police/fire. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

sorry for the errors, i just woke up.
    Jim i am glad you started this post, i am proud of you and your coworkers and i know pats is too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I am very proud of what Firemen do all over the world. And I read on the main page they are having a march on 911 here in Malden. I hope I can go. It is about time we had something like that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/malden/2011/09/a_community_reflection_of_sept.html

We should all stand united this day. The heck with elections and fighting on the internet. This day should be for peace and unity.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

That day and the turn my life took after it will be forever burned into my memories.

Thanks for posting this, jimfd1315.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

TO aLL---I WAS IN NEW YORK THAT DAY AND WEEK IT WAS VERY
    SAD AND SCARY FOR ME WHEN MY FAMILY WAS HERE IN BOSTON,
    WENT TO THE MEMORIAL IN THE pUBLIC GARDENS YESTERDAY AND
    PUT A FLOWER DOWN----I WAS DRIVING A CLIENT AND WAS IN THE
    CBS BLDG WHEN THE PLANES STRUCK PEOPLE WERE RUNNING AND
    CRYING AFRAID WHAT WAS NEXT. GOD bE WITH THE FIREFIGHTERS AND FIRST RESPONDERS THAT LOST THEIR LIVES TRYING TO SAVE OTHERS. THIS DAY WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AND SHOULD BE KEPT IN EVERYONE MIND AND HEART. 
    WE ALSO FORGET ABOUT THE BRAVE MEN ON FLIGHT 93 AND WHAT THOSE PEOPLE DID THEY ARE ALSO HERO'S IN MY EYES.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimfd1315. Show jimfd1315's posts

A beautiful day to reflect and remember those lost, and never forget! GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Amethyst2. Show Amethyst2's posts

My sister lives in New York, and was five months pregnant on that day.  Her husband worked in the financial industry, and his office was in a building right near the twin towers.  He got a call at around 7:30AM that it wasn't necessary for him to come in that day, because "the Asian markets were down".  He would have been right in that area.  He lost many friends that day...I was working in a mental health clinic that day, and believe it or not, no one said anything about it at all!  One of the other secretaries came in late, and said -- breathlessly -- turn on the radio!  I could only half listen, because I was checking people in for their appointments.  I couldn't quite wrap my mind about what was happening.  During lunch, I went to a local library -- I had a few personal emails I wanted to send out, and they had a computer available.  Everyone in the street was pretty subdued, not at all the usual banter you normally hear.  The library had a TV on, and that was the first time I saw that horrible image.  I tried to call my sister as soon as I could, to make sure she was OK, and I couldn't get through.  Fortunately, she had been able to get a call out to my brother to let him know she was OK...

I think about the children born after that day.  They will know a very different world. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

AMERICA STOOD TOGETHER.
    BARRIERS WERE BROKEN.

AMERICANS PROVIDED A CARING RESPONSE
    WHICH UNITED US.
    ANGER CAME, HEARTS WERE BROKEN, TRAGEDY STRUCK US

WE STOOD TOGETHER
    TODAY WE REMEMBER WHY WE STOOD SO STRONG
    BECAUSE WE ARE AMERICANS

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

God bless America. That is what important not only today but everyday. Have not only the fallen from 9/11 in your hearts today but have the men and women protecting us and their families too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVoice8. Show TheVoice8's posts

In Response to Re: Remembering 9/11.....:
    [QUOTE]God bless America. That is what important not only today but everyday. Have not only the fallen from 9/11 in your hearts today but have the men and women protecting us and their families too.
    Posted by WardWatch[/QUOTE]

I agree very much with this post Sir. One day is not enough.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newuser09. Show newuser09's posts

Yes!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from newuser09. Show newuser09's posts

We came together as a community today and we need to do that MUCH more often!

Sections
Shortcuts