Robillard or Gray? Who is running?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Robillard or Gray? Who is running?

http://robillardnews.wordpress.com/endorsements/

Another fine example of how Joe Gray is messing up robillards campaign. An Endorsement is for the candidate, not the campaign manager. Joe Gray aka Gutclencher should be on the side lines while his candidate gathers endorsements. It is more comical then posting they gathered a large sum of $200.

Robillard had a great chance at one point. But picking a rookie campaign manager that just thinks about himself will get him no where. Yes it will come down to Robillard and Kinnon, but Kinnon will blow him away. Not because Kinnon is any better, but because Gray messed up a good thing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Robillard or Gray? Who is running?

Also do the Police, Deb Fallon and Gary Christenson support John? If so, put of a letter of endorsement. If not they should be taken down.

This campaign has broken many ethnic rules from day one. And I do not think it is all John to blame. I think Joe takes most of the blame. In time they will be called out for words and actions. And might face legal trouble.

John lost the day he met up with Joe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Joe Gray you have nothing to say about you running for Ward6?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Pats2012: I have to ask...which "ethnic" rules has the campagin broken? I had no idea politics was governed by rules of ethnicity. :P

J/K and giving you s**t man. ;)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

As much as I want to say it now. I want to wait after the primary. Once that is over I will plan my "Shock and Awe" on every canidate that I feel is bad for Malden. And it will not be my opinion, it will be facts.

Then I will change the entire outcome of the election, and I will be elected as RULER OF MALDEN MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......HAHAHA...HA...ha........ah.....ok.

Im really not as dumb as I look.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

OMG I really needed that awesomeness. :D YOU HAVE MY VOTE FOR DICTATOR FOR LIFE OF MALDEN!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!