Robillards Site

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Robillards Site

Im very upset on a comment I found on his site. It says as follows....

Dutchie W.

Good luck Mr Robillard!!!! You’ve already garnered enough votes to get your opponent running to the Sunnyhurst to buy up all the scratch tickets and start handing them out to all the miscreants hanging outside 630 Salem st….

This how your going to run a campaign? Allowed imature mean comments like this to be posted? Those are the elderly trying to get fresh air on nice days. And this person has to attack the pride of Malden? The people that put so much into this fine city and still do?

Shame on you, your manager and Ducthie!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

Re: Robillards Site

WalkDon'tTrip: Kinnon's only support is at 630 which he buys off the residents with scratch tickets and chicken BBQ's. He can't carry the other precinct. Winslow only lost by 80 votes to Kinnon. If Winslow only had taken 40 more votes out of the other precinct they would have tied. Kinnon's scratch ticket buy offs are legendary.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

"miscreants hanging outside 630 Salem st…."

That is a sick thing to say. If i was his manager I would monitor what is being said. Those people are old and some are sick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

WalkDon'tTrip: How do we know YOU didn't write that just to use it to attack this guy? If you were that concerned you would have contacted him and spoken/wrote to him instead of putting it on here. Who's looking to cause a stir? Seems like YOU!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

Does he really buy scratch tickets for people? If so that is disgraceful.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Your one to talk about causing a stir lol.

Its been up for two days. No matter who posted it, it should have been taken down by now.

If he buys scratch tickets for a vote that is bad.

But im focused on who this mans manager is and why he is not monitoring what is being posted. This does reflect on John.

All the luck to him. But I think he teamed up with the "miscreants" of the ward. And that will hurt him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

If he does buy scratch tickets for these residents, an investigation should be taken out. Is it only around election time? Is it a bribe? Or is it at a funtion and a raffle is done? Id love to hear more on this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

WalkDon'tTrip: Of course it's only around election time. Where have you been? Why don't you call for this investigation as no one else has been able to get it done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Im going to get in close. Im going to pretend im one from the apts. UNDERCOVER!!! Because I want some scratch tickets.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

MaldenRez, How do we know YOU didnt post that to get my attention to then say that I posted it to mention it and attack this guy?

Hmmm. I think your guilty!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

I think Walk and Driver are the same person. Response to Re: Robillards Site:
    [QUOTE]MaldenRez, How do we know YOU didnt post that to get my attention to then say that I posted it to mention it and attack this guy? Hmmm. I think your guilty!!!
    Posted by WalkDontTrip[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

If I said hes a yellow belly chicken then you could say that lol.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

your right on the money. stop hitting your head

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

You dont have to read my posts. You see I can be very serious at times. But when Driver starts posting his riggamaroo and how he is the GodFather of Winter Hill....I have to crack on him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Back to new guy john. Who is the joker running his campaign?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

Mr Walk, I think you should take a stroll by 630 anytime during the day and see who is actually sitting out front and out back....I think the person may have a point!  Take a tour of the building..  It is not Ma and Pa Malden anymore.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenaction. Show maldenaction's posts

630 Salem amongst others have turned into high rise project buildings...thanks to the feds and their strings attached money. Now you have granny living next door to a druggie, ex con.... who are still using, not working ect..... not like they are living in fed housing because they are doing  the right thing...ahh forgadaboudit!
    Go Mr Robillard!       

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

WDT: Perhaps Mr. Robillard allowed the comment from Dutchie W. to remain on his site because he believes that, no matter how vitriolic or small minded the commentary may be (as is evidenced by 75% of the stuff the Boston Globe allows to remain here in these forums), Mr. W. has the right to speak his mind - along with everyone else.

Your "righteous outrage" is ridiculous given half the tripe you've posted here anyway, so cut the male bovine fecal matter and go back to frightening billy goats off of your bridge.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Hey HellGirl---Hope you read Last week Advocate and read my announcement and Platform -----I know I will be critized but it is the
    truth, on Friday I received an E-mail from the offices of Sen. Brown
    telling me that malden was awarded 2.6 million dollars and than i sent
    e-mails to all the Councilors and the attached copy and it is now Wedneday not one has responded I wonder WHY?
    This week read the Malden Advocate Again I gave them the same
    information ---Not one word from our Great City Council in the Papers or given to a reporter I wonder WHY?
    The city has up to 90 days to accept the award everyone should be
    calling their Councilors and ask WHY?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Driver: I don't read the Advocate and I wasn't in town last week. We just returned a couple of days ago - and I've been dealing with catching up ever since. Sorry.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

hellgirl--the malden advocate is also on line read it also this week article is about the safer grant. (is for firefighters )

Sections
Shortcuts