Sex offenders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurie19. Show laurie19's posts

Sex offenders

Looks like Malden tops the list from our surrounding towns at 23 sex offenders...Medford has 4, ect...this cetainly isn't one the the "reasons I live in Malden".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

Re: Sex offenders

Sex offenders, drug treatment centers and rooming houses--oh my! Our council will try to tell you there is nothing they can do about it but how is it they approve licenses to these places? How do we get this designation as "Best Place to Raise a Family"?? Some things just don't add up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Its strange when one can run for office.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

WDT: I checked the registry and didn't see the one you're referring to. Presumably then, he's not a registered sex offender. There are plenty of good reasons to dislike the man, so don't make stuff up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

I agree 100%. Unfortunately. people like walk like to sling B.S. without all the facts. Maybe the person that walk is talking about should go after walk for slander.In Response to Re: Sex offenders:
    [QUOTE]WDT: I checked the registry and didn't see the one you're referring to. Presumably then, he's not a registered sex offender. There are plenty of good reasons to dislike the man, so don't make stuff up.
    Posted by hellgirl[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Sex offenders:
    [QUOTE]I agree 100%. Unfortunately. people like walk like to sling B.S. without all the facts. Maybe the person that walk is talking about should go after walk for slander.In Response to Re: Sex offenders :
    Posted by taxplayer[/QUOTE]

Given that the only reason I knew who WDT was referring to was because I've seen many, many comments made directly to this person alluding to the fact he's a sex offender on these forums. I can't believe the individual in question hasn't gone after him for libel yet. *rollseyes*

It really irks me when people gloss right over the legitimate gripes and complaints about someone or something and go straight for the "Making Feces Up" "debate" tactic. It really makes it so that any future, well reasoned and backed up arguments they may posit later on have no credibility anyway because of the history of blatant libel, making stuff up to support a point, and so on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Hellgirl and Taxplayer, it is true!  Only level 3 sex offenders are posted, not level 2.  Maybe you should ask for a report on that person at the police station.  I have friends that live in that ward and they are aware of it.  Maybe you should read some of his past posts, he admits he "changed his ways".  Better yet, ask him!
    I don't agree with all of WDT's thinking, on this one, he is dead on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

voteforme: I will do that. If he was convicted of any crime, he should be easily searchable online, but I'm not seeing anything under his given name to indicate a previous court case or conviction for sexual assault of any level.

I will ask for a report. Thanks for the reminder/heads up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Oh,  just one more way for you to find out what this guy is all about, call his ward councillor, he lives across the street from him,  I'm sure he will tell you.  Maybe you guys have to get your facts straight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Maybe it wasn't sexual assault, it could have been something else.  He was convicted, like I said, call his councillor, he will tell you what this guy is all about.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

First of all, I wouldn't call his councillor about anything especially dirt on his opponent....duh.... second of all, I do believe in giving people a second chance. I am certainly no saint and would find it hard to believe that many are. If he paid for his crime whatever and whenever it is or was then he did what the government deems as  him paying his dues. When in this country you can be put on that list for peeing in public then I would need a lot more info before I started slamming anyone for anything. I believe my facts are straight and my beliefs are strong but thanks for trying to point that out for me....TIn Response to Re: Sex offenders:
    [QUOTE]Oh,  just one more way for you to find out what this guy is all about, call his ward councillor, he lives across the street from him,  I'm sure he will tell you.  Maybe you guys have to get your facts straight.
    Posted by voteforme[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Sexual assault, more than almost any other crime outside of domestic abuse, is an emotional trigger for most readers. If WDT was accusing him of being a bookie, a low level thug, or anything else of that nature (as his own admissions seem to imply), it doesn't have nearly the same repulsion or pull as saying that someone is a child molester. If he was not convicted of a sexual offense, he still has every right, and some good footing, to pursue a libel claim based on WDTs comments.

I'll give him credit for being a criminal but until someone proves he's a sex offender, I'll stand my ground here in defending him. That's not a claim to make lightly - especially in a community with so many registered offenders as it is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Taxplayer, it wasn't for peeing in public.  Hellgirl, like I said before, you can go to the police station and ask for the information. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

So saint votefor me. If you know so much why don't you just spill the beans since you must know what he did. If the police are going to be that willing to give us the info if we call just tell us and save us the time. The difference here is like I stated in my post that you did not understand, if he payed the punishment what's the problem. At least we know, and it seems from what I am reading that he admits that he did something wrong and has changed his ways. Oh I get it. You would rather wait until someone with a squeaky clean record gets elected and then after the fact all the dirt comes out. Oh yeah...that's much better. I hear there taking applications for priests and nuns. Go sign up saint Response to Re: Sex offenders:
    [QUOTE]Taxplayer, it wasn't for peeing in public.  Hellgirl, like I said before, you can go to the police station and ask for the information. 
    Posted by voteforme[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

To All---If your concerned you can or we can meet and i will explain
    everything. My concern is trying to make Malden a Better Place to
    live.  Again I will not sling mud and what I say and do will be in printed form like our local papers. I am not afraid of not explaining
    everything also I was never a bookie, a small time thug, etc all I did
    was make Somerville a safe city by working with Howie Winters and
    his crew ----Lets go back 15 years as Player Agent in Little League for 1000 children, president for democratic committee in ward 1 in
    somerville, help set up Community Policing in the city of Somerville.
    worked 29 years for major corporation, worked for liberty mutual,
    drove Limos and became a chauffeur till 2004, that when I had a
    heart attack and stop driving worked at Fenway Park after that.
    please lets meet and I will put everythingg on the table but again
    these post like to sling Mud. Hope you all had a chance to read the
    Malden Advocate and read it again this week.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Hey Walk and VOTEFORME I think Driver is calling you out. Why don't you step up to the plate and meet him instead of hiding and making accusations on these posts?????????????????????????????? And for you Driver, I have already told you in previous post that you set yourself up with all the unneeded info that you post. Stick to the points and not all of the other stuff. You might get a few votes if you don't sound like a raving lunatic.....In Response to Re: Sex offenders:
    [QUOTE]To All---If your concerned you can or we can meet and i will explain everything. My concern is trying to make Malden a Better Place to live.  Again I will not sling mud and what I say and do will be in printed form like our local papers. I am not afraid of not explaining everything also I was never a bookie, a small time thug, etc all I did was make Somerville a safe city by working with Howie Winters and his crew ----Lets go back 15 years as Player Agent in Little League for 1000 children, president for democratic committee in ward 1 in somerville, help set up Community Policing in the city of Somerville. worked 29 years for major corporation, worked for liberty mutual, drove Limos and became a chauffeur till 2004, that when I had a heart attack and stop driving worked at Fenway Park after that. please lets meet and I will put everythingg on the table but again these post like to sling Mud. Hope you all had a chance to read the Malden Advocate and read it again this week.
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

I,m no "Saint" Taxplayer,  I will not tell you what he did on this board, to me it is unforgivable.  Do you have grandchildren Taxplayer?  Driver will never tell the truth, he doesn't know how.  You go ahead and vote for this guy, since you are a strong believer in second chances. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

voteforme---Look I always speak the truth so lets meet and discuss the issues and whatever you want to hear. I always say it as it is and also believe in the truth. Again Lets meet anywhere and anytime
    You name the Place ----I be there with bells on if any of you would
    show up.  Lets talk about the Issues and how we can correct them,
    Maybe these people are afraid of the truth and only want to be part of the Corrupt Politics in Malden. VoteforMe ask the Mayor when will
    he make a decision on the Safer Grant for Firefighters, than ask him
    why no citizens are not on the New Fire Station Committee.
    Lets all meet on Saturday at 1 Pm at the Ice Cream shop near walgreens Rte 60    be there or be quiet  Lets meet!
     Thursday---meeting with Political Advisor in Boston at 11 AM;
      Friday----Meeting with friends for Lunch in Somerville;
       Saturday is for anyone to show up:

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

I would never meet with Driver54!  Why does he want to meet, he should just tell the truth right here and now for everyone that doesn't believe what was said.  If he is the honest man he says he is, he would put it all out there.  Meeting Driver is no challenge, for him to tell the truth is!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

VoteForMe-----First you must be an elected official or a relative of
    one or just a political hack which shows that your a coward.
    I been told by my Political Advisor to talk about the issues and my
    experiences. (i,e, work, community organizations, political affilates)
    I be at the Ice cream place on Saturday at 1 Pm for anyone who
    has a backbone to meet with me.
    Again Lets talk the issues  Coward(s); "Be there or shut up"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

voteforme---must be an elected official-----I have been told to not
    discuss anything but the issues and my background and experiences
    when asked. Again it shows your a coward and afraid to meet me ---

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Driver54, aka Frank Arenella:

Does your political advisor know that you are posting your rants and calling people names on this online discussion board? If s(he) does, it does not look like you are getting any good advice, because you are turning off Malden voters who would potentially vote for you in this year's city elections. Have you considered that?

From what I've read on these online forums, you have really rubbed other posters the wrong way with your insinuations, personal attacks, and your incessant and repetitive regurgitations of your agenda. If you have any hope of being elected councillor, I would suggest you try a radically different approach and style in tackling issues and engaging people in conversation, but it might be too late for you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

Vote for me because everyone else is stupid! Yeah team player!!! Or? Sex offenders

In Response to Re: Sex offenders:
    [QUOTE]Driver54, aka Frank Arenella: Does your political advisor know that you are posting your rants and calling people names on this online discussion board? If s(he) does, it does not look like you are getting any good advice, because you are turning off Malden voters who would potentially vote for you in this year's city elections. Have you considered that? From what I've read on these online forums, you have really rubbed other posters the wrong way with your insinuations, personal attacks, and your incessant and repetitive regurgitations of your agenda. If you have any hope of being elected councillor, I would suggest you try a radically different approach and style in tackling issues and engaging people in conversation, but it might be too late for you.
    Posted by anotherman[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

anotherman---First no one show up today which I expected, lets talk Issues; First---Residential Parking Sticker Program which was posted on the city Web Page was illegal document and when I told the Councilors they put it on the back burner; Again a new date or
    planned meetings were never announced I wonder why?
    Second_----the Safer Grant which the Mayor is reading nothing in it has changed over the last two he sent back same wording as before; i wonder why hw will not accept it?
    Third---The City Council could have an emergency meeting to send a message to the Mayor to accept the Grant but because they are butt kissers they are on Vacation forgetting about citizens of Malden who voted them in ---It Is Called Public Safety;
    Fourth--- I call that being a bunch of cowards other cities in Massachusetts have already accepted their Grant Money ( Revere
    received 1.4 million dollars we are eligible for 2.6 millon dollars) which
    would hire back at least 12 firefighters from the last layoff;
    If that is called ranting than maybe you can tell me what are the Issues that are out front or on their agenda when they return from
    having the summer off;

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mayfoto. Show mayfoto's posts

Yet another Level 3 registered in Malden....grand total for Level 3's....24!!!  And most of them assaulted teens or preteens...guess Business Week did not look at them when they decided Malden was one of the best places to raise a family

Sections
Shortcuts