Sex offenders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Re: Sex offenders

The sad thing is, they have more rights than the law abiding citizen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurie19. Show laurie19's posts

we must have a welcome sign  for all sex offenders..

In Response to Re: Sex offenders:
    [QUOTE]Yet another Level 3 registered in Malden....grand total for Level 3's....24!!!  And most of them assaulted teens or preteens...guess Business Week did not look at them when they decided Malden was one of the best places to raise a family
    Posted by mayfoto[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawthorne3. Show hawthorne3's posts

Why is Malden so appealing to these low life scumbags?  for a city of this size, we have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to many...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Section 8 housing!!!!  You can not discriminate agaist them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

vote, you beat me to the punch.
    The liberalism and corruption in malden is running rampart.
    It is hard to go to the polls anymore.
    It is like there could never be a change in Malden when the majority of the residents are on some kind of handout, or work for the city in some capacity.
    I would love to hear a pol speak out against the same old same old.
    I would contribute to that person and maybe my grandson will have a chance in this city/state.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

fscib52: If you want to meet the "real deal" candidate who will make the changes we all need, go to Deb Fallon's campaign headquarters on Tuesday evenings at 7pm (corner of Rte. 60 and Broadway-across from the Hess station-park in the the 7-11 parking lot). She will be there to speak to anyone who wants to know what she is all about every Tuesday evening from 7-19 through the end of August. She will make you a believer. I have been at those council meetings the past few years and cannot believe how it has been one rubber stamp after another until Deb showed up. Same old, same old and one dog and pony show after another. Until the PAYT became an issue (and it is still an issue no matter how much the old boy network wants you to think we've gotten used to it and accept it!) no one was paying attention to what was going on. I admit it, I was one of those who allowed the admin and council to do whatever they wanted. Things "seemed" to be running all right until PAYT made me aware of what a mess we are actually in. This city should be there to serve the citizens, not rob us blind and line the pockets of family and friends. Enough of the business as usual. Time for a change and the only way to change things is to vote for Deb Fallon. Go meet her and judge for yourself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Annie, if Deb is the "real deal" why hasn't she done anything about the blue bags?  Gary was against them,  and still is!  Deb is a good speaker, it's performance that counts, she hasn't shown me anything yet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

voteforme: The operative word here is "was" against them. How many years has he sat on the council and what has HE done about the bag tax? Don't you think the people spoke out loud and clear enough when we voted overwhelmingly to eliminate the bags? What was the response? Two weeks after the election he called for a vote he knew he did not have support for which tabled the topic for six months and never gave Deb the chance to call for a vote. Once she got in, it became apparent this was the "third rail" topic and the admin and council would continue to block the people's voice and refuse to comply with the will of the people.  Oh, it lost on a "technicality" and we can't do anything about it except get it tabled until budget time. Thanks, Gary. None of the Four Amigos (Nestor, Spadafora, Christenson and Kinnon) held a sign or stepped up to help us to make sure we got enough people out to vote against the bag tax. Gary tucked it to us good. It was that action that told me what kind of person he is. Don't worry, as Mayor, Deb will take the lead and listen to the will of the people. She has heard us loud and clear. Change is coming and it cannot come soon enough for me.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Annie,  she will listen to the will of the people only if it suits her.  The people she will listen to are the people that are on her "play nice list" once you speak out against something she is for, she WILL ignore you from that point on.  In my opinion that does not make a good mayor.  A public servant (she always says, she is) will listen to ALL the people, not just a chosen few,  luckily, you are still on that list.  You talk about Kinnon and the way he does business, look at Fallon how she presents herself.  Please don't tell me she is the "real deal" she is NOT! Just one more thing, Gary champions lowering the minimum voter threshold necessary for ballot measures, such as the repeal of the blue bags.  Also, how are you enjoying your 20% real estate tax break?  Now tell me again what Deb has done?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

voteforme: You want the truth? I would settle for less of an exemption if this city was safe. How many years has Gary been in office and allowed the drug addicts and treatment centers to flourish in this city? This has happened on his watch, not Deb's.  I resent paying taxes and then having all these additional "taxes" put on me. The meals tax Gary championed ending up making all the restaurants raise their prices to cover for it. So, that .75 on every $100 isn't what it ended up being. Thanks, Gary! Wasn't Gary on board with his Amigo Kinnon for the parking sticker until he got a taste of the citizens' fury? They kept changing and watering it down until they had no choice but to abandon it. Too little too late for Gary "championing" the lower voter threshold. When has HE called for more discussion on the trash tax?

I can tell you what Deb HASN'T done: she hasn't voted for these additional taxes and she hasn't voted for a budget that did not restore the first responders. Why hasn't Gary stood up and demanded his mentor, the Mayor, accept the SAFER grant? Don't start with misinformation about the "strings" attached. Funny how all the cities around us accepted it and figured it was a good deal. Wasn't that the logic applied to the meals tax--"everyone around us is doing it?" Same when they were pushing the parking sticker. Plain and simple the Mayor has some kind of "problem" with the fire fighters. It has been going on for years and he admitted he didn't see himself settling a contract with them before he left office. I don't hear Gary stepping up for them. He has been in office all this time knowing we needed a new fire station to replace Maplewood and allowed his Amigo, Kinnon, to use the fire station as leverage for his school. Gary may do a good job taking care of Ward 1 but he is not ready to deal with citywide problems.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

AnnieofMalden and Voteforme---The safer Grant is being accepted at his pleasure--read the Grant and understand that the city has to
    hire the number of firefighters needed to bring the force to 121 firefighters not the nine he wants only to hire back, Now understand
    some of these firefighters has gone to jobs in other city fire departments and not the chief or Mayor will state how many of the laidoff firefighters will be coming back and how many new hires will
    be hired this should be an easy answer but this how this administration works just sit on their hands.
    The other problem now is that the firefighters union can go to a mediation panel on the union contract after this weeks signature
    by the Governor on the Law. It is just been signed and can settle
    the union and city's conflict if the union request the hearing.

Deb Fallon and Gary Christenson should be leading this action but

both will not ask for a Public Hearing on Both because they bend at

the knee everytime the Mayor speaks.
    It is called being a chicken;

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Annie, Gary is not ready to deal with citywide problems?  What the heck are you drinking?  Deb has been a Councillor for 1 term, she has no clue about budgets.  I don't have to remind you that Gary does have experience in that department.  Gary has reached out to the FF's on several occasions.  It has nothing to do with the Mayor not liking them, it has to do with "give and take" just like the rest of us have to. Just remember one thing, Deb votes one way off camera, another way, on camera.  Gary doesn't grandstand, he WILL work to hire more firefighters and upgrade their firefighting equipment.  He WILL find funding to make repairs to defective fire hydrants across the City.  What will Deb do?  Get rid of the doggie park? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Voteforme and Annie---Gary should be looking into the problems in the city now because if elected he needs a plan to put in place;
    Next he should with the rest of the Councilor ask that the Mayor and
    Firefighters ask for mediation under the new Law signed by the Governor. But again it is decision to stay on the sidelines and do 
    nothing like Ms Fallon is doing. Read my article in the Malden Observer and Malden Advocate and understand I care for this city
    and the Public Safety of its Citizens. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

voteforme: I laugh when I read and hear about "what Gary is going to do" and makes me wonder where he's been and why he hasn't done some of this stuff already. This city has been falling apart on his watch. Deb has run a successful award-winning domestic violence program which has served people who felt they had no voice and desperately needed help out of their situation. She has been there for those less fortunate and guided them out of seemingly impossible circumstances. She knows how to listen and help those who need her guidance. Of course she doesn't agree with much of what is going on in this city! She won't close her eyes to the status quo and allow the city to continue on its path to the toilet like it has been. Change is coming so get ready. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Annie,  I think it's commendable that she is running an "award winning organization" to help abuse victims, that does NOT make her an authority on running a city.  You keep saying on "Gary's Watch" well there are 10 others and a Mayor he is dealing with.  I agree, change is coming, it won't be because of Deb though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

voteforme: This is what I love about America! You and I can disagree and work our best to get our voice elected to govern us. You can think what you want as can I. All I ask is that you keep on topic and do not stoop to personal atttacks on me or my candidate.

There was no change until Deb came along--same old, same old and rubber stamp every budget.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Annie, I don't think I personally attacked you or you candidate,  I think we are both off topic here because this thread is about sex offenders. I'm sorry Laurie19, didn't mean to hijack your post. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from overthere. Show overthere's posts

So, is boston.com going to update their story (http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/malden/2011/07/level_3_sex_offender_registers_2.html) on the latest Level 3 to register in Maplewood? Neil Kinnon toured the 'hood the other night passing out an updated photo where the guy no longer looks so Mansonesque.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

He missed my house. What's the dude look like?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

He missed mine, too. I can see the back of the house from mine so it would be nice to know more about what he looks like now. Was that the nite he was dressed in charter school uniform colors-khaki pants with a maroon shirt?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

LOL! And I can see the back of his house from mine too. Kinnon's that is. He knows who I am, where I live, and that we have a child. Surprised he didn't come by.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from overthere. Show overthere's posts

It was Tuesday night. Guy shaved off his beard and his hair is close cropped. Parole officer snapped a new pic after they saw which pic went out in the reports. Said the picture has been updated with MPD, so it's definitely available now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Is that Dennis T on Gardner? If so, I just checked the MPD site and the disheveled man with a beard is still posted. Greeeeat.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from overthere. Show overthere's posts

[QUOTE]Is that Dennis T on Gardner? If so, I just checked the MPD site and the disheveled man with a beard is still posted. Greeeeat.
    Posted by hellgirl[/QUOTE]

Dennis T on Garden, yup.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE]He knows who I am, where I live, and that we have a child. Surprised he didn't come by.
    Posted by hellgirl[/QUOTE]

You and Kinnon have a Child?!?!?!

lol JK. I had to. When I first read it I was taken back. lololol