Sheriff gets caught pocketing money

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

Re: Sheriff gets caught pocketing money

There was nothing illegal, it was a legal loophole that he found out about. At least he has enough of a brain to not follow through with it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

greysquirrel &Ocean12---This only the tip of the problem, I hope

that gary was not part of this and was on the outside looking in.

Do you know he had Booze cruises for his Friends and supporters and

had his hand out on these Booze Cruises.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

There must have been more to this if he took his own life, my thoughts go out to the DiPaola family

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigragoo37. Show bigragoo37's posts

JustinApinyen  what are you talking about ----who took his life---

what article are you talking about

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigragoo37. Show bigragoo37's posts

justin--just read the article what a sin---now we never know the truth about the investigation.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

The investigation is not what matters, what matters is that a good man who has helped to keep real crime off the streets took his own life. My heart breaks for his family and especially his grandkids that will never get to know him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

JustinApinyen wrote:
    "The investigation is not what matters, what matters is that a good man who has helped to keep real crime off the streets took his own life. My heart breaks for his family and especially his grandkids that will never get to know him. "

Really, Justin? Why would the man commit suicide if he had nothing to hide and was innocent? He had a guilty conscience, that's what it is!!!

To anyone who voted for this clown in these past elections: look at what the guy attempted to do, trying to cheat and defraud taxpayers' money, and thinking he could get away with it! Thank God there was a news investigation into this, or the guy would never have been caught!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KLD. Show KLD's posts

In Response to Re: Sheriff gets caught pocketing money:
    [QUOTE]JustinApinyen wrote: "The investigation is not what matters, what matters is that a good man who has helped to keep real crime off the streets took his own life. My heart breaks for his family and especially his grandkids that will never get to know him. " Really, Justin? Why would the man commit suicide if he had nothing to hide and was innocent? He had a guilty conscience, that's what it is!!! To anyone who voted for this clown in these past elections: look at what the guy attempted to do, trying to cheat and defraud taxpayers' money, and thinking he could get away with it! Thank God there was a news investigation into this, or the guy would never have been caught!
    Posted by anotherman[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KLD. Show KLD's posts

[QUOTE]JustinApinyen wrote: "The investigation is not what matters, what matters is that a good man who has helped to keep real crime off the streets took his own life. My heart breaks for his family and especially his grandkids that will never get to know him. " Really, Justin? Why would the man commit suicide if he had nothing to hide and was innocent? He had a guilty conscience, that's what it is!!! To anyone who voted for this clown in these past elections: look at what the guy attempted to do, trying to cheat and defraud taxpayers' money, and thinking he could get away with it! Thank God there was a news investigation into this, or the guy would never have been caught!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KLD. Show KLD's posts

Seriously, who cares what was going on behind the scenes, a man died because of the BS politics that goes on every day.  Regardless of what he "ALLEGEDLY DID or DID NOT DO" which none of us knows the true story.  Just he knows what he may or may have not done.  Every person involved in politcs does something "not by the books" daily, they just don't feel as guilty about it.  Maybe he went a little to far (although I don't know the whole story, just what I read), I think I just feel bad that he had to kill himself over whatever he thought was so bad.  We all think we are untouchable.  Let me remind you, every politican  is involved in something, you just don't know about it.   A human being decided to take his life because of fear of the outcome of what would happen in the future and I bet, even though what he was alleged to have done, which maybe he did or didn't do, no one deserves to be trashed online or in the news.  Have some respect for his family.  Try focusing on the mayor's office, which hello...seriously, sure keep a federally indicted person working at city hall (and getting paid) for the mayor to boot... no problem there... right!!! see.... it's who you know.. not what you know!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

KLD,

This man's death does not hide the fact that he was a corrupt politician who attempted to double-dip into the pension system and get away with it. This alone should have riled up the public, but apparently it has not affected people like you.

This is what's wrong with politics nowadays: voters are so apathetic and cynical, they don't care about ethics, and just elect anyone who makes promises that are music to their ears.

The mayor is another subject matter and is not the topic of this thread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from medavem. Show medavem's posts

If It Quacks Like a Duck....It must be a DUCK!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from medavem. Show medavem's posts

[QUOTE]KLD,    This man's death does not hide the fact that he was a corrupt politician who attempted to double-dip into the pension system and get away with it. This alone should have riled up the public, but apparently it has not affected people like you.    This is what's wrong with politics nowadays: voters are so apathetic and cynical, they don't care about ethics, and just elect anyone who makes promises that are music to their ears.    The mayor is another subject matter and is not the topic of this thread.
    Yes the poor guy must have had alot on his plate to handle. Tough place to be in.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KLD. Show KLD's posts

[QUOTE]KLD,    This man's death does not hide the fact that he was a corrupt politician who attempted to double-dip into the pension system and get away with it. This alone should have riled up the public, but apparently it has not affected people like you.    This is what's wrong with politics nowadays: voters are so apathetic and cynical, they don't care about ethics, and just elect anyone who makes promises that are music to their ears.    The mayor is another subject matter and is not the topic of this thread.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KLD. Show KLD's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KLD. Show KLD's posts

Thanks for your response to mine.  I hear your side of it with open mind...I just think all policitains are bull shiters to the bone...however, I just feel that regardless of the situation.. don't leave your family..own up....you take, you gotta give at some point...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Im shocked that people are suprised that political figures in the world steal money. I am sure every one in every branch does it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from barbiedoll60. Show barbiedoll60's posts

Vendetta---Look at the people in City Hall and that where you find
     where the political corruption starts. Than look at the State House !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Go get your operation and shut up. For a guy that went through a heart operation Thursday you sure came home fast.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from barbiedoll60. Show barbiedoll60's posts

Mr vendetta----It was minor just had a stent put in or near one of
     his valves on the left side. He was released on Saturday and is

resting comfortible. Maybe you should watch what you do yourself instead of watching my husband and what he is doing or not doing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Was it in or near it? Dont you know these things being his "Wife"?

Frank this wife thing is getting old. Do you dress up when you play these other people. Id love to see you in a wig.

Im not the only one watching your husband. I work with a team of people called the "New Good Fellas" and we watch Frank from inside Andersons boat. Once in awhile my friend Joey "Giggle" Giodano will dress up as a tree and stand on the side walk to get closer to your window. Maybe you seen us in the North End dressed up as a canoli listening in on your conversations. Or in winter hill walking around. Or at a Harvard Basketball Game. Or at UCLA. Or at his Doctors office. Or in the bathroom dressed up as a toilet. Or at the VFW hall giving out free glasses. Or in a big belly solar compactor. You never know...we are so top secret we do not know where we will pop up next.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Oh can you ask your husband if he is still running for office? Or is this make believe story stopping him? Or does the Mafia have bigger plans for him? Or is he just going to give up because he has no back bone.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Northend Northend Northend!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Seems like no one has anything to discuss -----like I said i am taking care of my health and working on a few important proposals
    that will help the city of malden.
     Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year and a safe time
     with your Families.
                                        Merry Xmas All

Sections
Shortcuts