Should Pats Leave pt 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Should Pats Leave pt 2

After 24 hours the vote is over on if I should leave the site or not. The 10-7 vote fell in the favor of me staying. But since driver is gone, i will go also.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Should Pats Leave pt 2

Pats2012CHAMP---BEEN OUT AT THE  FEAST IN EAST CAMBRIDGE AND MET WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS WAS A LOT OF FUN, JUST GOT
    IN AND FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS GOOD BYE ----OH SORRY MET WITH
    SEN. SCOTT BROWN AT THE FEAST AND HAS A SHORT DISCUSSION
    WITH HIM.  sO NOW i WILL BE SIGNING OFF ON THESE BOARDS WITH OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO BESIDES TALKING/COMMENTING WITH A BUNCH OF A--HOLES AND NO LIFE'
    gOOD MORNING IT IS 12:45AM---GOING TO BE AT THE 9/11 MEMORIAL TODAY BUT I WILL NOT BE ON HERE ANYMORE. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Driver54,

You're going to be back on these forums, trust me, you can't give up exchanging tirades with Pats2012, he's getting under your skin.

How many times did you say in the past you were not going to post on these boards anymore, only to do it again. I and others don't believe you!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

anotherman---Sorry to disappoint you but Saturday Night I was told
    by a friend I should resign and become evil. Than he quoted a saying
    "EVIL IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER AND THAT I AM THE BEHOLDER OF EVIL"
    I WILL NOT BE ON ANYMORE ---MAYBE AFTER THE ELECTION AND ALL THE STUPIDITY STOPS BUT FOR NOW I AM EVIL AS MY FRIEND
    SAID. I PLAYED MY LAST JOKE ON PATS2012 AND BROKE THE STRING TO MY YOYO. BYE FOR NOW ANOTHERMAN. I WAS AT THE
    MEMORIAL YESTERDAY BUT WAS ALSO AT THE ONE IN THE pUBLIC
    GARDENS EARLIER IN THE MORNING ASK THE COUNCILORS.

MS FALLON ACTED LIKE A FOOL AND HAS NO INTERGRITY LEFT IN HER. TELL HER THAT FOR ME, AS SUCH COUNCILOR ANDERSON & cOUNCILOR BUCCI ALSO WHO COULD NOT SHOW UP ASK THEM WHY.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

anotherman: You get the "Psychic Maldonian of the Day" Award! I see underneath your post here..."Posts from Driver54 are hidden." Which means he posted again.

Pats on the other hand...is he really gone?!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

In Response to Re: Should Pats Leave pt 2:
    [QUOTE]anotherman: You get the "Psychic Maldonian of the Day" Award! I see underneath your post here..."Posts from Driver54 are hidden." Which means he posted again. Pats on the other hand...is he really gone?!
    Posted by hellgirl[/QUOTE]

I think Pats is Driver. Driver has used Pats as his alterego. The jokes on us. That Driver/Pats blog kills me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should Pats Leave pt 2 : I think Pats is Driver. Driver has used Pats as his alterego. The jokes on us. That Driver/Pats blog kills me.
    Posted by fscib52[/QUOTE]

You know...I started wondering that after Pats' spellcheck started to break and his grammar started slipping. LOL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

lol YOU CAUGHT ME.....I AM DRIVER......I HAD YU ALL ON A YOYO!!!THE REDSOXHATE YOU!!!!

Cmon give me some credit. Me Driver? *FACEPALM*

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Awwww. OK. I take it back. *whistles innocently*

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

lol. its ok I do wish i was driver.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

LOL! Why would you wish such a thing on yourself?!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

HellGirl---I was at two memorials yesterday one was in the Boston Public Gardens around a wonderful memorial and 3000 flags for all who lost their lives. the other was Malden which was nice but it did
    not have the show of support as the one in Boston Have, Than I went to the Rose Kennedy Garden to fill boxes for our troops that was fun but it had wonderful speakers there. Malden showed how
    Politics overshadow a day to remember by Deb. Fallon and Councilors
    not showing up---I thought that was disgusting and totally untimely
    for those who lost their lives---I will back our First Responders and
    Miltary to it's up most if it was not for them and the crew on Flight
    93 who I considered Heros maybe this would be a differnt country
    today. I am not posting anymore because it has lost it definition and
    its become a place where the person with the biggest bat wins.
    Good Bye for a while or maybe forever but it has now become stupid
    where one person knows more than everyone else"Pats 2012"
    she takes over every posting and she always right.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HOPE EVERYONE VOTES;

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE]HellGirl---I was at two memorials yesterday one was in the Boston Public Gardens around a wonderful memorial and 3000 flags for all who lost their lives. the other was Malden which was nice but it did not have the show of support as the one in Boston Have, Than I went to the Rose Kennedy Garden to fill boxes for our troops that was fun but it had wonderful speakers there. Malden showed how Politics overshadow a day to remember by Deb. Fallon and Councilors not showing up---I thought that was disgusting and totally untimely for those who lost their lives---I will back our First Responders and Miltary to it's up most if it was not for them and the crew on Flight 93 who I considered Heros maybe this would be a differnt country today. I am not posting anymore because it has lost it definition and its become a place where the person with the biggest bat wins. Good Bye for a while or maybe forever but it has now become stupid where one person knows more than everyone else"Pats 2012" she takes over every posting and she always right. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HOPE EVERYONE VOTES;
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

Driver how did you go to so many hat were ran at the same exact time? And I thought you stopped posting here.

I want to be like driver so i can be at three places at once.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Pats: The flags were planted at 0530 in the Public Gardens yesterday. I don't think Malden's was that early. But I gotta hand it to Driver for being all over the city and Malden for all those events. It's...worth noting.

I didn't go to any memorials. I won't. I have my own reasons and my own way of coping.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I need clones.

I know how you feel. And I am sure you do it with respect.

Thank you for your service. It takes a special kind of person to serve. Not everyone can do it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012   athe one in the public garden was at 8AM, Malden was at
    9:30AM, and Rose Garden started at 11AM all stops on the orange
    line---no driving necessary. Good by do not respond you were at
    none so your a zero in my books.