Should Pats Leave?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Should Pats Leave?

I will jump on the bandwagon and make a poll against myself.

Should pats leave Boston.com?

I will monitor this poll for 24 hours. Then I will think about what the people really want.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Re: Should Pats Leave?

No--where do I cast my vote? I say we do a You Tube Monty Python type Car 54 show...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

To All Lets keep Pats2012Chumps on these boards i need some to use as a Fool or the YoYo at the end of the string. I own his mind
    and I am having a blast--------Hope to see everyone on Sunday at
    9/11 memorial ------Please Pats stay on here and let me use u as a
    YOYO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Yes driver you own my mind. May I go have lunch now?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

In Response to Re: Should Pats Leave?:
    To All Lets keep Pats2012Chumps on these boards i need some to use as a Fool or the YoYo at the end of the string. I own his mind and I am having a blast--------Hope to see everyone on Sunday at 9/11 memorial ------Please Pats stay on here and let me use u as a YOYO.
    Posted by Driver54

You need me im the only one who reads your posts. For that I am a fool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

almost less then 3 hours to vote. Be heard!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I will soon make a speech regarding this vote.

Sections
Shortcuts