Simonelli for Councilor at Large

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

Simonelli for Councilor at Large

I heard a rumor that former Ward 7 Councilor Chris Simonelli is going to run for an "At Large" seat on the council this fall!

Does anyone know if the rumor is true?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Re: Simonelli for Councilor at Large

I think that rumor is true!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawthorne3. Show hawthorne3's posts

It's true!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

hawthorne3---want to change the way the council does Business work on my campaign; I will make them have an open Government;

Remember the Councilors were elected by the people, for the people

and with the best interest of the people; 

Lets open up all the Books and see where the Money is going; 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

Is he afraid his made up position is going to disappear when Tricky Dick is out of office?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fiveof5. Show fiveof5's posts

I am sure he has enough on Tricky Dick to ensure another position when this administration ends.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

just what the city needs is him back...god help us.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

What's the deal with Simonelli? He wasn't in office when I moved back here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

hellgirl, he used to be the Mayor's Aid, he announced his candidacy and admitted that he had a drug problem.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

He was the ward 7 counciler and then things went bad for him and he got off the council yet the Mayor gave him an $80+k job as chief of the inspectors. This is a job apparently that does not require any expertise. He must have something really good on the Mayor.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

and he had a problem with beating women in Medford.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

Spadafora ring a bell? Re: Simonelli for Councilor at Large

In Response to Re: Simonelli for Councilor at Large:
    [QUOTE]and he had a problem with beating women in Medford.
    Posted by JustinApinyen[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Ah. Trackin'. Sounds like yet another of Malden's finest coming out from under their rocks. Bleargh.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 200unPleasantSt. Show 200unPleasantSt's posts

This guy is a crack head!!  I'm not kidding either!!  A legitimate drug addict.  If this loser gets elected it will seal the deal and make Malden the absolute laughing stock of the Commonwealth.  The fact that this clown has the b@lls to come out and say that he is running for public office even though scores of people are aware about his drinking, drugging, women beating, rounds being fired off in front of his home (I don't recall if the story was that Simonelli had fired off the shots or it was somebody looking to collect "a debt" fired them) shows how cooked his drug soaked brain really is.  Below is a link to a little story about Mr. Simonelli. 

http://www.wickedlocal.com/malden/news/x1196577282/Former-councilor-charged-with-assault#axzz1McwSLyyj

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Wow.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

sad but true......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

well he did do a loy of good things for the people in his ward in the past. not sure if he was convicted in a court for anything but obviously he is guilty in the court of public opinion.

as for me, i think everyone deserves a second chance... not a fith sixth or seventh chance...

good luck chris, if you have put your troubles far behind you i wish you the best~!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

taxed2much---do you think people deserve a 2nd chance if he or she has been a good neighbor and cares about the city he or she
    lives in. What if it was his or her first mistake or poor judgement
    decision.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

it wasn't.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

He looks like Ryan Seacrest. I dont like him very much. I think his political run is over. What if he falls off the wagon while seated?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

ryan seacrest looks like a thug?  i don't see it...good last point though, i agree...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 200unPleasantSt. Show 200unPleasantSt's posts

Walk,

I'm no Seacrest fan either but I don't think his political aspirations or whether or not he falls off the wagon are germane to this situation...  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

200unPleasantSt----Just received an interesting phone call (2nd call
    in two weeks ) from Senator Scott Brown office about two issues which I asked for in a letter which they researched and sent me a link. Again WalkDon't Trip where were you Saturday Afternoon----all
    Talk---Like I said either Talk the Talk and Walk the Walk which you
    never did----your a phoney

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 200unPleasantSt. Show 200unPleasantSt's posts

Strong work Driver

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Now I know why these discussion boards are sometime dumb it is when people are afraid to meet one another ---Grow up stop acting
    like children---If you want change lets meet and talk about change.
    Old Saying---Change comes when you fight for it, take the fight to
    them not let them take it away from you.

Sen.Scott Brown office was great as with Sen. John Kerry office on

responding to my letters ---I have Links to Federal Funds & Grants

that this city never applied for but still can per both offices.
    Finally Lets meet on Saturday and see what each has to offer to
    start changing this city.