So long....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimfd1315. Show jimfd1315's posts

So long....

Well, the time has come to say good bye to Malden. I thought it would be a hard decision, but it was pretty easy to take the money and run. A few open houses later, we have an agreement. Those who still love what Malden has become will be glad to know the folks buying the property number in the teens, and all of voting age!! Its a two family so it shouldnt be to crowded. We are not looking back, it is bittersweet (kinda, a teeny weeney bit), but this place has not taken to progress well, the head of Nedlam has been stuck in the sand far to long. This City is crowded, filthy and depressing, lip stick on a pig just aint cutting it. Good luck, my family deserves better. I have voted in my last election and change will now be up to you. Hard work and being able to say NO will help this City, but denial aint just a river you know. Dont worry Pats, I wont let the door hit my fanny, somebody stole the front door!!! LOLROTF or whatever the youngins say. Seriously though I will miss what Malden was like growing up here, it sucks what has happened here, and Im not the only one who feels this way, if your honest with yourself  and cant or really dont want to leave then  you owe it to Malden to get off your fanny and do something. I have admitted defeat, the liberals won this fight. so long....... ps. ask yourself, if you could leave, would you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Re: So long....

Jim, I wish you all the luck!! I hope you take away good memories, not just all bad.  You asked, would you leave if you could?  No, I would not.  I love Malden and will do whatever it takes to help bring it back to what it was.  Again, good luck to you and your family.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

*envious*

Best of luck, Jim.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Good Luck Jim. I hope it all works out for the best.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from monkey45. Show monkey45's posts

I will give the new administration a chance, if it doesn't work I am gone too.  I did not growup here, but boy do I see the downfall.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Good Luck just remember who pays your salary when you are up there wherever and only have to work two days a week.  Maybe you should get a job there instead and give this one up.  Hmm bet they don't pay as good as this city up in NH or Maine though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimfd1315. Show jimfd1315's posts

to be truthfull, if we didnt have little children, we would probably stay.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimfd1315. Show jimfd1315's posts

last your an idiot! I am a union bricklayer  and just finished working on your pals palace on eastern ave!!  But because your so dumb ill let you in on a little secret.....those are my familys initials and birthdays, but you knew that cause your so smart!  dont fret you moron, your not the only po op he ad to assume that! i will not miss the likes of you or your good pal niel or nail, or sratchy..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wanalancet. Show wanalancet's posts

hey look who made a fool of himself again!! Last, I know you dont care for your Malden firefighters, but rest assure....if you or your  family should ever find itself with the misfortune of needing help, and all kidding aside hope that doesnt happen, but if it did.....you can be sure that your Malden firefighters would come and help, whether a fire, medical problem or even a broken water pipe!  So, continue on your banter against them and all they stand for, but please know, they will always be there for you and the rest of the good citizens of Malden.  Thats a fact, yes sir last, even you!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Jim,

Best wishes to you and your family, and I know you made the right choice. Like you, I am on my way to relocating my family out of Malden, and this November will most likely be the last time I cast my ballot in local elections, and you all can be assured that I will make my vote count, as a gift and tribute to those who remain in this city.

Farewell Jim and may you count your blessings!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfd237. Show mfd237's posts

hey Last how is the volunteer FD you wanted to start going????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

Das größte Arschloch von ihnen alles, würde ich sagen!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Amethyst2. Show Amethyst2's posts

Hollemadschen -- sie sprechen auch Deutsch?  Sehr gut!  Ich spreche eine klein Deutsch, aber ich spreche besser Franzosisch!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Amethyst - Ja, aber ich spreche nur ein bischen! Ich vershtehe mehr als Ich sprechen. :)

My Opa was from Breslau and as a young child, he ensured I was somewhat fluent. But, I haven't been to Germany since 2003 so...use it or lose it!

Also, I speak a few words in French, normally by accident. ;)