Stabbing On Salem Street Last Night!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Stabbing On Salem Street Last Night!!!!!!

Do you all know that there was a kid stabbed by the Salemwood School last night?  I gues they had some kind of get-together at the church of about 80 kids. Why wasn't a Detail Cop there with that many teenagers?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 200unPleasantSt. Show 200unPleasantSt's posts

Re: Stabbing On Salem Street Last Night!!!!!!

vote,

How about asking where the parents were last night?  Don't these kid parties have chaperones anymore?  The Malden Police Department are not babysitters.  And another thing, the stabbing occurred after midnight.  What time did this function end?  Like everything else these days the stabbing was probably gang related.  Evidently the kid was stabbed multiple times in the abdomen. 

And the mayor wants to build a Teen Center in Malden?  These types of incidents will occur multiple times a week there.   Don't spend the money on fixing the streets, more cops, a fire station in Maplewood, the DPW, or anything useful.  Lets build a place where all the little gang bangers that are bussed in from Dorchester, Mattapan, and Roxbury can stab each other.  If the mayor wants a new Teen Center I'm sure there's room in some of these new schools that were recently built or the nice newly remodeled High School.       

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

I completely agree with you. Parents just don't give a crap anymore, they were probably out getting drunk while their kids were fighting.
    This is what will happen with a teen center, especially if it's not staffed properly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

I wonder if the stabbing was caught on camera? I believe there are cameras all around the Salemwood School, or are they not working like most of the other cameras around the city.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

voteforme:

The stabbing occurred around 11:57PM last night (3/17) on a side street (Branch St) off of Salem St, and is reported on the Raidsonline crime map website (http://www.raidsonline.com/). How do you know it was related to the church event that hosted 80-somewhat kids? This incident could have happened much later.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Because I was on my way home and I saw all the kids coming from the church event, and that was around the same time the kid was stabbed..Are you interogating me anotherman? I'm just telling you what I saw.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

voteforme:

I did not mean to interrogate you. I was just curious as to why and what kind of an event was held that late on a Saturday night for kids, without any parental or adult supervision apparently.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fiveof5. Show fiveof5's posts

I heard about this stabbing on Facebook Sunday morning but have not read one official news story about it on any of the Malden websites. Not surprised about that at all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Strange how the Malden Patch has several stories on it, but it seems to have disappeared from Boston.com..There are 16 post about trash but no one wants to comment on this. Either Malden is immune to these stories and we have gotten used to crime, or no one gives a damn anymore..Great City!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

voteforme: I had a long rant typed out, but you know what? Forget it. Instead, I'll say this to you and 200UnpleasantSt:

Until all of the information is reported, why don't the two of you just stop. I mean, really. You never went anywhere as a teen without your parents? Not even to a school dance or church function?? You don't know that there weren't parents or chaperones there...all we do know for sure is that an adult had to have rented the hall and the owners of the hall failed to provide the required police detail. It's the owner's responsibility to do that you know...

And now a kid has been stabbed. Am I surprised that this happened in that area of Salem Street? Nope. Not at all. Am I saddened? Yep. Am I immune? Nope. Am I going to keep my daughter in a bubble when she's old enough to @%^$ drive and hover over her shoulder at every breath and move? Nope. Will I supervise her responsibly? Yes. Will that guarantee a trouble free life for her? Nope.

Your glass houses have some serious cracks, both of you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurie19. Show laurie19's posts

My son was walking by Swan park just over the Malden/Everett line in Everett this past Saturday afternoon. Four men in a black acura approched him and told him not to be in their "hood" and pulled out a hand gun....yes in broad daylight.  Needless to say he wont be visiting that area again. Point is when you have crowded cities your going to have issues.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

In Response to Re: Stabbing On Salem Street Last Night!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]My son was walking by Swan park just over the Malden/Everett line in Everett this past Saturday afternoon. Four men in a black acura approched him and told him not to be in their "hood" and pulled out a hand gun....yes in broad daylight.  Needless to say he wont be visiting that area again. Point is when you have crowded cities your going to have issues.   
    Posted by laurie19[/QUOTE]

laurie19,

I'm sorry to hear that your son was threatened by these creeps (gangbangers?). Did he happen to take down the license plate number and report this incident to Everett police? That is why we need more police presence on the streets, otherwise these knuckleheads think they can do whatever they want and terrorize the neighborhood.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurie19. Show laurie19's posts

It's been reported to the police. He was too nervous but got the car description black acura, with four 20 something thugs  ...Funny you said that word gangbangers..that's exactly what they asked my son "are you a banger" I never heard this expression before.  Of course he said no and got out of there as fast as he could. Talk about brazen on a Saturday afternoon??

In Response to Re: Stabbing On Salem Street Last Night!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stabbing On Salem Street Last Night!!!!!! : laurie19, I'm sorry to hear that your son was threatened by these creeps (gangbangers?). Did he happen to take down the license plate number and report this incident to Everett police? That is why we need more police presence on the streets, otherwise these knuckleheads think they can do whatever they want and terrorize the neighborhood.
    Posted by anotherman[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Hellgirl, you rant about everything else, go ahead.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from the house of seven porkshops. Show the house of seven porkshops's posts

I can't wait until these old Archie Bunker wannabes die off and so that the reasonable, level-headed, non-racists can run this place in peace.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

I grew up in Malden and lived here all my life.  It wasnt until all the section 8 housing, drug rehabs etc started to become more prevelant in Malden that the crime started getting bad.  Now we need reverse 911 calls to let everyone know there is a rash of house breakins.  

Now we have Granada Highlands that used to be a luxury place to live and is now its own section 8 project and all the crime that comes with it.  They should have tore it down rather than turn it into what it is now. That is not racist, unless you want to say its only minorities that live there. I dont care what race you are,as the section 8 explosion in Malden started so did the crimewave. You can deny it all you want, but its true

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

and for those that dont see the coorelation between section, drug rehab centers etc and the rise in crime, what do you attribute the rise too?  Just curiuos

Sections
Shortcuts