Stolen Signs and Advocates

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Stolen Signs and Advocates

I heard there is a video floating around of the guy from the Fallon team who went around taking all the advocates from the store (the one with Women for Christenson Ad in it).  Has anyone seen it?  I also heard there are pictures of the same guy with Christenson signs in his hands.
    If you are able to do so, please share!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

Re: Stolen Signs and Advocates

I thought this was a post about baseball :(

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

In Response to Re: Stolen Signs and Advocates:
    If pictures or video do not show up then vote Fallon.  Let this calumny mean that Christensondoes not deserve your vote.
    Posted by Poppymal

Call the Advocate and see what they have to say!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WARD5-----AT THIS TIME IN A CAMPAIGN MOST VOTERS HAVE ALREADY HAVE DECIDED WHO THEY ARE VOTING FOR. i AM VOTING FOR MICKEY MOUSE BECAUSE LIKE I KEEP SAYING WHOEVER IS ELECTED WILL PUT THEIR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES TO WORK INSTEAD OF HIRING THE MOST QUALIFIED FOR THE JOB.
    ON NOV. 23RD THE SUPER COMMITTEE DOES NOT COME UP WITH A DEFICIT PLAN AUTOMATIC FEDERAL CUTS TAKE PLACE, I ASKED BOTH CANDIDATES HOW WILL THIS AFFECT THE CITY AND IT'S BUDGETS NEITHER ANSWERED. THAN I ASKED IF EITHER WILL HIRE A PROFESSIONAL GRANT WRITER FOR APPLYING FOR FEDERAL FUNDS AND GRANTS STILL NO ANSWER ----THIS CITY IS LACKING LEADERSHIP IN THE MAYOR'S OFFICE AND CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS. MOST CITIES AROUND US HAVE PROFESSIONAL GRANT
    WRITERS ON THEIR STAFFS.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Educated, you are a MORON! Stop sending out lies, unless you can show some evidence, then keep your trap shut! You cant, but yet you spew garbarge from your dumpster of a mouth!  C'mon big guy show some evidence, c'mon where is it????? Thats right, your all hot air! VOTE FOR A FRESH START FOR MALDEN, VOTE DEB FALLON FOR MAYOR.
    Posted by ward5

Well thank you for that.  Your post is sounds much more dignified!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

I never claimed to be edumacated or someone with much dignity, you have, sans your screen name. But I do have morals and would never tell a tall tale. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

Not a lie, it happened at a convienence store on Highland Ave. I find it disgusting and think it hurts their candidate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantbreath. Show cantbreath's posts

Where are poppymal's and ward5's comments?
    Someone doesn't like them so they are deleted? 
    ugh. Malden is ugly in so many ways.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

Bullying and libel seem to be a standard for the supporters of one candidate. Shameful to see because I don't dislike that candidate just the tactics and people that have become obsessed with this campaign.I feel it has pushed voters away from that candidate and I'm not the only person who feels that way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WardWatch---Your a 100% Right----Mostly the name calling is being
    done by AnnieOMalden---Like I keep saying she never discusses the
    Issues only what she is told. Let me ask you a few Questions;
    Do you think this city/state will suffer when the Super Committee can not come up with Deficit Plan?
    Will either Candidate who wins this election hire a Professional Grant 
    Writer to apply for any Federal Funds/Grants that will help this city? 
    Will this city put citizens on committees to have their input or will the new Mayor be like the Last Mayor?
    Will the New Mayor change the PAYT System to a more affordible one?
    Last Question will the New Mayor negotiate a contract with the Firefighters Union? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

Gee, my last comment deleted...I wonder why, is the Globe one sided?
    Ward you keep talking about libel and bullying, where is the proof? You cant prove anything because nothing exists. Anybody can say anything, and for the most part it is allowed to be posted whether fact or fancy. Garys supporters make these claims, yet cant back them up, all hear/say. Works both ways, which is why i will not post anything without having first hand knowledge or be able to back it up with facts. Its pretty much over for the other side, they are scared and are turning to  rumors and attacks and fear mongering. Its to bad.. this City is better than that and so isnt Gary, but when the end is near, fear takes over, and thats ok because truth will win in the end. Nice job Gary, hats off to his supporters, now its time to join with Ms Fallon and help make Malden once again an "All American City" .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Call the police department and ask if they had to follow up on complaints from local convenient stores.  This was just put up because of the frustration of hard work being vandalized and signs being taken that cost a lot of money.  It will not effect the amount of votes Gary gets- these are solid, but it does feel better to let people know what is going on.

Voters- when you go into a convenient store- ask the owners what is going on with the papers, call the Advocate and Observer and ask them what is going on- you do not have to take my word for it, ask for yourself!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Correct. The Malden police have had complaints from store owners/clerks and private citizens who have been vandalized...newspapers: the Advocate with Women for Christenson photo and signatures, and Friday's Malden Observer endorsing Christenson for mayor, and Christenson signs from private property. These aren't "random" disappearances.....nobody believes that. Add these physical acts of vandalism/confiscation to the verbal nastiness that has been spewed for months (..."morons", etc.) and outright threats ("you'd better run far on November 8 when counc. Fallon becomes Mayor Fallon") and you have a dishonorably run Fallon campaign. Plain and simple.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

Julie Julie Julie, You must go easy on the kool aid, it is Sunday morning....    I would agree signs on both sides have been swiped, I know a pals has been continually swiped on Highland ave. Im sure Gary and Deb have not condoned this childish behavior, This kinda stuff happens every election year and not just in Malden, but suggesting that the candidate is somehow responsible or condoning this is foolish at best. Lets move on and please extend your hand so Ms Fallon can bring Malden together, and help her work towards a brighter future, both fiscally, and quality of life. Ms Fallon is the clear choice to bring about the change all of Malden is yearning for. Gary again has run a great campaign,but  its time to get on board the Fallon bus and move Malden forward! Deb Fallon, for all of Malden! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

The tone of a campaign is a reflection of the candidate.

Stolen signs, confiscated newspapers, and threats are signs of a dishonorable campaign, reflecting on its candidate.

You say "let's move on" as if it's water under the bridge. But, it's not, because regardless of the outcome of the election, this candidate's characater has been greatly flawed by a dishonorable campaign in her name.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

nuts....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

Julii is not nuts. I have seen the same thing with the newspapers. My name is on that women for christenson ad in the advocate and I couldn't find a newspaper anywhere. When I asked some of my local stores what happened, I was told they were being cleaned out by someone taking the whole pile.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongTallSally. Show LongTallSally's posts

I haven't been able to find an Advocate in several weeks!  It's not someone cleaning them up; it's people who are actively wanting to read the newspaper because it's election time!  Have your candidate have them make you up a copy of the photo.  He's got money to do it for each and every one of you "women" for Christenson. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

Nuts....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mayfoto. Show mayfoto's posts

I found one Friday...there were quite a few in the store I was in. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

julii: You must lead a very sheltered life for you to consider these minor complaints you keep whining about like they are as life altering and huge character flaws in someone who has done none of what you cry about. Deb Fallon has done none of what you continue to harp on.

Doesn't it worry you more that we will be hit with another tax like the color-coded parking sticker with an 11pm curfew the Kinnon amigo will get pushed through with Gary as Mayor? Doesn't it worry you the amigos have, for some reason, put our first responders last--behind the family and friends who have no problem helping themselves to our money? Hmm...unless of course YOU are one of those friends and family? How about those sober houses and drug treatment centers (who is it in Gary's campaign who worked there until the owner was indicted?) that are more plentiful than dollar stores? Really, julii, maybe you should worry more about those things than this petty stuff.

DEB FALLON WILL TAKE BACK OUR CITY!!!  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

To Annie....I try to lead a morally sound life, as do many other Maldonians who feel WITHOUT A DOUBT that bullying and theft are not minor infractions. The mere fact that you think that bullying and theft are "minor complaints" tells the city volumes about your own character.

You are Deb's campaign manager....or just some loud and obnoxious voice on her behalf....? Therefore, tells us a lot about her.

Your response is entirely predictable. Why not be unpredictable, and not respond at all, for a change?  :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

To Annie....I try to lead a morally sound life, as do many other Maldonians who feel WITHOUT A DOUBT that bullying and theft are not minor infractions. The mere fact that you think that bullying and theft are "minor complaints" tells the city volumes about your own character. You are Deb's campaign manager....or just some loud and obnoxious voice on her behalf....? Therefore, tells us a lot about her. Your response is entirely predictable. Why not be unpredictable, and not respond at all, for a change?  :)
    Posted by Julii

I doubt that will happen, you will have to take the high road!  Your comments are right on, but she will continue typing no matter what- everyone knows her MO!  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

AnnieOMalden---What Crystal Ball are you reading or is it the Tarot Cards----But they seem to be wrong again. Like I been saying both candidates have Flaws and it will show.
    First--Both candidates will hire friends and relatives before hiring the most qualified people for the Jobs. the New Mayor should put together a committee to do searches for qualified people we need to put Malden back together as a city;
    Second---neither has the ability to look into what coming down
    the road and how they will handle it.
    Third--whoever gets elected will again forget about the citizens
    of Malden and the same problems will still be there.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

Julie,  Please put down the Kool aid and head on over to District 7 tomorrow night about 801pm and congratulate Ms Fallon and join her team as she gets Malden back on track. Edumacated, I will personally be there to welcome you, maybe even buy you a Pepsi......on second thought, maybe not.

Sections
Shortcuts