Stolen Signs and Advocates

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Re: Stolen Signs and Advocates

Julii: Funny you should mention being bullied. Gary has his personal attack dog (with his own doggie park!) Kinnon and his friends and family who have bullied not only myself but the residents of this city for far too long. I know what bullying Gary has done when he knew the cameras were not on. Ask Bob Miller yourself. He would have taken Kinnon and Gary outside and punched them in the mouth if they talked to him like that. So, you can put down the koolaid and quit calling the kettle black.

DEB FALLON FOR MAYOR!!! THE CHANGE WE NEED NOW!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

In Response to Re: Stolen Signs and Advocates:
    Julii: Funny you should mention being bullied. Gary has his personal attack dog (with his own doggie park!) Kinnon and his friends and family who have bullied not only myself but the residents of this city for far too long. I know what bullying Gary has done when he knew the cameras were not on. Ask Bob Miller yourself. He would have taken Kinnon and Gary outside and punched them in the mouth if they talked to him like that. So, you can put down the koolaid and quit calling the kettle black. DEB FALLON FOR MAYOR!!! THE CHANGE WE NEED NOW!!!
    Posted by AnnieOMalden

That is one of the best lies you have told to date!  Good one- where do you get this stuff?  I really wish it were true - Gary's "nice guy" reputation can use a little of this!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Hello Bob Miller- did you really want to punch Gary in the mouth?  What type of intimidation did Gary use on you - were you really scared?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

educated/activemaldonian: I guess you need a reading lesson as well! Gary and Kinnon verbally attacked Deb Fallon at a council meeting which was not televised and Bob Miller was a witness to. He was so upset with their behavior and said if they ever attacked him like that he would've asked them to step outside so he could punch them in the mouth. He was disgusted by their verbal attack on not only a collegue but a woman. She has never complained to us about the incident and rose above them and their constant disregard for her. She is not one of the amigos and they have worked diligently to minimize her as a councilor, a person and a woman. This council needs to go. We need to bring back respect to the council.

DEB FALLON FOR THE CHANGE MALDEN NEEDS NOW!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

educated/activemaldonian: I guess you need a reading lesson as well! Gary and Kinnon verbally attacked Deb Fallon at a council meeting which was not televised and Bob Miller was a witness to. He was so upset with their behavior and said if they ever attacked him like that he would've asked them to step outside so he could punch them in the mouth. He was disgusted by their verbal attack on not only a collegue but a woman. She has never complained to us about the incident and rose above them and their constant disregard for her. She is not one of the amigos and they have worked diligently to minimize her as a councilor, a person and a woman. This council needs to go. We need to bring back respect to the council. DEB FALLON FOR THE CHANGE MALDEN NEEDS NOW!!!
    Posted by AnnieOMalden

Just re-read your last post and it still is confusing! Gary bullying someone- that is joke!  As far as "attacking a woman" don't buy it and I read this quote a while back on the patch and I believe it is worth re-printing!
     'sex card' it is so unfair to today's professional women and is a great disrespect to your candidate. To say that Gary was throwing punches at a woman implies he should have treated her differently than if he was on that stage debating a man. 
    If women are to break through that glass ceiling, (and we are in many professions!) we need to be able to stand nose to nose and side by side with men and women alike. As a woman's advocate, I am sure Councillor Fallon knows this as well as any of us; her entire career is rooted in female equality and empowerment. 
    This isn't about which candidate you may support or who any of us thinks may have won that debate, the bottom line is Councillor Christenson showed great respect to Councillor Fallon on that stage by treating her as an EQUAL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Definitely playing the gender card.  Anyone see the flier without the Union Label this weekend.  High School picture on the front, (what is with that) and on the back something about we need a Woman ...
    Imagine if someone said we need a Man...  How about we need the most qualified Person to do the job.  As for bullying as soon as the heat gets hot with real questions she can't answer here it comes she is being bullied.  Her flier would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.  She is going to dump PAYT but she is going to put more police and fire etc on the job.  This I can't wait to see.   Sadly it seems quite a few people think this is possible.     

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

I will be SO glad when this election is over. I'll even happily ignore the fallout when the winners are announced and the loser's side claims some form of cheatery has occurred. At least we'll be able to move on from this ridiculous rut of re-hashing the same ol', same ol' on both sides.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

I will be SO glad when this election is over. I'll even happily ignore the fallout when the winners are announced and the loser's side claims some form of cheatery has occurred. At least we'll be able to move on from this ridiculous rut of re-hashing the same ol', same ol' on both sides.
    Posted by hellgirl

your right hell.
    I miss driver/pats

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomshethousman. Show tomshethousman's posts

Julie,  Please put down the Kool aid and head on over to District 7 tomorrow night about 801pm and congratulate Ms Fallon and join her team as she gets Malden back on track. Edumacated, I will personally be there to welcome you, maybe even buy you a Pepsi......on second thought, maybe not.
    Posted by ward5

I WILL TEL YOU WHAT IF TOM WALSH IS HOSTING HER PARTY (Deputy Chief Malden Fire Lives in Wakefield) another one who can't vote I WILL NEVER GO INTO HIS PLACE AGAIN NOR WILL ANY OF MY FRIENDS WHICH ARE NUMEROUS. NOT A GOOD BUSINESS DECISION. By the way anyone know how many of Malden Fire actually live in this city

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomshethousman. Show tomshethousman's posts

julii: You must lead a very sheltered life for you to consider these minor complaints you keep whining about like they are as life altering and huge character flaws in someone who has done none of what you cry about. Deb Fallon has done none of what you continue to harp on. Doesn't it worry you more that we will be hit with another tax like the color-coded parking sticker with an 11pm curfew the Kinnon amigo will get pushed through with Gary as Mayor? Doesn't it worry you the amigos have, for some reason, put our first responders last--behind the family and friends who have no problem helping themselves to our money? Hmm...unless of course YOU are one of those friends and family? How about those sober houses and drug treatment centers (who is it in Gary's campaign who worked there until the owner was indicted?) that are more plentiful than dollar stores? Really, julii, maybe you should worry more about those things than this petty stuff. DEB FALLON WILL TAKE BACK OUR CITY!!!  
    Posted by AnnieOMalden
    Annie If I remeber right you where on board with this curfew thing oh boy I thought you had a backbone well guess again

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

Tombigasahouse, are you ascaredy cat, you hear the foot steps????
    Its over lil boy, go hide in the closet for the next four years!! Its amazing what happens when you supporters of Gary realize what everyone already does, its over. Gary and most of his supporters ran a great campaign, less humps like you. Now eat your crow dinner which im sure your old pal that owns District 7 will serve up to you COLD, just like another very special dish thats always best served cold!  Oh , your Mayor doesnt live in Malden, nor your DPW head amongst others so what the beef with the firefighters?? Jealous, didnt score high enough?? Afraid of the big red trucks? Congrats to Gary, a great guy, I know he will reach out to Deb to congratulate her and work with her and not against her, like most of you. Its to bad, but paaaaleaaaase dont be a sore loser tombigasahouse!Laughing 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 200unPleasantSt. Show 200unPleasantSt's posts

In Response to Re: Stolen Signs and Advocates : I WILL TEL YOU WHAT IF TOM WALSH IS HOSTING HER PARTY (Deputy Chief Malden Fire Lives in Wakefield) another one who can't vote I WILL NEVER GO INTO HIS PLACE AGAIN NOR WILL ANY OF MY FRIENDS WHICH ARE NUMEROUS. NOT A GOOD BUSINESS DECISION. By the way anyone know how many of Malden Fire actually live in this city  
    Posted by tomshethousman

I'm sure District 7 will not miss you and your numerous (3 tops) friends.  Maybe you can go to Gary's pool party tomorrow night at the new Kinnon family swimming hole on Eastern Ave.  Get there early so you have a good seat for the Hoss Condon - Dom Fermano belly flop contest.  And what does the number of Malden fighters that live in the city have to do with the fact that Gary will get throttled tomorrow?  Nothing.  Sore loser.  Don't bash firemen.  Not a good decision.  Go start rumors and talk about people's personal lives somewhere else.  Grow up.      

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfd237. Show mfd237's posts

Since the topic of how many members of the MFD reside in Malden why don't we expand that to include the MPD, Malden Public School employees, DPW/Water Dept./Bldg/Wires, Malden Housing Authority employees, and the City Hall workers....Tom if you don't want to frequent D7 because they make a business decision to host a post election party for Fallon whether she wins or loses then I am sure the pompous, arrogant,  and condescending blowhards down Anthony's will be glad to have you and your pals. And if Anthony's isn't for you I suggest Jack's(yup owned by yet another MFD Deputy Chief who supports Gary) he will gladly accept you and your ilk.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

tombigasahouse: You don't pay very good attention to details, huh? I was for a curfew for kids under 16 out after midnite, not adults. Get your facts straight before you start spewing like your amigos. Whoever wins today is what this city wants and I will have no problem living with that. I only hope people learned their lesson by not going out to vote against the trash tax. Every vote counts!!!

DEB FALLON FOR THE CHANGE THIS CITY NEEDS!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomshethousman. Show tomshethousman's posts

Hows that change going now Annie

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BackRoomDeals. Show BackRoomDeals's posts

Sunnyhurst in maplewood square usually has a good amount of advocates.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Ok folks,

It's time to put this discussion thread to bed. The elections are over, the results are in, it's time to put aside all the pettiness, name-calling and taunting from all sides!

If you cannot put this crap behind you, then I truly pity you and you seriously need to get a life!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

anotherman     you are 100% correct  lets talk Issues and how to make this city a better place to live.

Sections
Shortcuts