STOP AND SHOP STINKS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: STOP AND SHOP STINKS!

Apts are going into Super Fittness. The deals been in the works for some time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

The smell is probably coming from City Hall in the mayors office, it smells of organized crime. (whats happening with the Mayors special needs...er assistant, thats been quite for a awhile) 

Yeh, the super fitness thing, that deal stinks too, they gave a no competition agreement with the city. I only go in there when I need Blue bags anyway. I prefer to go to Chelsea's DeMoulas or Costco, have not tried the market at Target yet

they will put up another apt building, fill it with sect 8 or foriegn students that never leave their apts and contribute nothing to getting the square revitalized.

Oops I farted

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: STOP AND SHOP STINKS!:
    The smell is probably coming from City Hall in the mayors office, it smells of organized crime. (whats happening with the Mayors special needs...er assistant, thats been quite for a awhile)  Yeh, the super fitness thing, that deal stinks too, they gave a no competition agreement with the city. I only go in there when I need Blue bags anyway. I prefer to go to Chelsea's DeMoulas or Costco, have not tried the market at Target yet they will put up another apt building, fill it with sect 8 or foriegn students that never leave their apts and contribute nothing to getting the square revitalized. Oops I farted
    Posted by JIRKYRICK

I usually only shop at DeCA on base, but I hit the Target today for something else and ended up getting my groceries too. I had no idea they'd re-done the Wellington store. It's not bad, but Johnny's still has the better prices.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

Where do you buy the Prozac pez dispenser and refills? Re: STOP AND SHOP STINKS!

In Response to Re: STOP AND SHOP STINKS!:
    In Response to Re: STOP AND SHOP STINKS! : I usually only shop at DeCA on base, but I hit the Target today for something else and ended up getting my groceries too. I had no idea they'd re-done the Wellington store. It's not bad, but Johnny's still has the better prices.
    Posted by hellgirl

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

taxed2much: I petitioned Malden City Hall to start giving them away for free. My usericon is actually their propaganda...er...promotional poster. Just stop by the unicorn and rainbows on the way into the city for yours!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldenlady. Show Maldenlady's posts

Apartments??  Really??  Oh, man!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Three buildings with 200+ apartments. Oh, my!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

yeh, but they will probably be affordable apartments, we dont want white collar trash moving in

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

College dorms!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Market Basket Chelsea we need one here

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

or a trader joes

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikexcore. Show mikexcore's posts

where is the info on the new apartments? as an architect, I would appreciate to see the proposals.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Combined Properties is the developer. There have been several meetings on this. I lost track of the re-scheduled meetings to allow for a change to the restrictions on the number of parking spaces required for such a project-I believe it's called the RBOI or some acronym similar to that. They will also use the properties behind the Super Fitness to build the buildings. These will be 6 floor buildings. Stop & Shop sold the property with the stipulation no other competition could occupy the space. In my opinion, City Hall would be a great tenant. There are only about 70 employees in City Hall now. The rest are tenants. How much would it cost to retro-fit that building into office space? Not as much as the alternative.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

That would be a perfect spot for city hall. You have the garage close and some parking in the lot. Fix it up nice and you got it!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldenlady. Show Maldenlady's posts

Gee  --  that's not bad!  Huh!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

same thing can be done at the maplewood firestation.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstshirt. Show firstshirt's posts

I heard from a good source that Stop & Shop was in merger talks with A&P Supermarkets.Their going to change their name to Stop& P.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

lmao

Sections
Shortcuts