Talked to Driver Doctor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Talked to Driver Doctor

Check out the blog to see what he had to say to our senior reporter. And see some other news.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Talked to Driver Doctor

Pats2012 still playing the Fool---Again lets see if you have a backbone and show up at My MRI ---and than you meet my doctors
    but till than your a fool if you or anyone has talked to My Doctors at either MGH or Cambridge Health Alliance.
    Date is September 22nd at 1Pm -----MGH ---I will tell you exactly
    what building I be in when I get the rest of the Information that is
    being sent out---This part I am waiting for needs my wife signature and my Primary Care physican signature. So lets see if you have a backbone or like the rest on here just alot of cheap chatter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Just read my blog. I talked to a doctor and even have his picture.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

can i honestly ask you how you are playing me like a yoyo? I really do not understand how you are. Do you think you are?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

PATS2012---PUTTING MY YOYO AWAY WILL NOT BE ON HERE ANYMORE I AM TIRED OF PLAYING WITH A--HOLES;
    SIGNING OFF ---REMEMBER ALL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE AND FIRST
    RESPONDERS PLUS THE HEROS OF FLIGHT 93 TOMORROW.
    HAVE A NICE LIFE A-HOLES THAT ALL OF YOU.