TEN WAYS TO IMPROVE MALDEN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Re: TEN WAYS TO IMPROVE MALDEN

1. Vote for someone who get things done and has experience. Only one person like that running for Mayor.

2. Get a new Mayor that can work with the Council

3. Vote for someone who communicates with everyone

GC

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

except at important meetings.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

1.  Repeal Kinnon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

PLease list the important meetings Gary has missed. Now I am curious.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

the one on wednesday night......only one  i can comment on.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

In Response to Re: TEN WAYS TO IMPROVE MALDEN:
    [QUOTE]except at important meetings.....
    Posted by goindownswingin[/QUOTE]
    This is too funny, calling the kettle black.  How many Public Safety meetings has Deb Fallon walked out on or never even attended?  One of her own little "rallies" that she had scheduled and people showed up for, she canceled without letting anyone know about it. It must have warmed your heart to know that now you can say "hey y'all, Gary walked out of a meeting". Now we can finally get him on something, woooohooooo!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Well said, vote.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Elect people with brains and drive.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Vote your right on point!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

This summer will be interesting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from disgustedinmalden. Show disgustedinmalden's posts

STOP THE OVERDEVELOPMENT OF APARTMENT BUILDINGS AND HOLD THOSE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR PROPERTIES THAT ARE RENTED OUT TO PROBLEM TENANTS!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fugghedaboutit. Show fugghedaboutit's posts

[QUOTE]it's so sad when the mayor's neighbors on Maple street sit on there front porch drinking corona's and smoking pot right out in the open for all to see.  The house i am talking about is right next door the Mayor howards house on the Maple street side.  A bunch of thugs living there with no regard for the neighborhood, and the Mayor does nothing about it.  I won't let my 13 year old daughter walk by herself to school because of this house. here i am paying over 5k a year on taxes and i can't let my kid walk to school because of these section 8 dirtbags. Keep building more apartments because that is all Malden can attract now... thanks Mayor and city councilors you turned a wonderful blue collar town into "Maldenbury/maldenhood". Can't wait for the election..
    Posted by hawthorne3[/QUOTE]

wow, if the the present mayor has section 8 next door what hope do the rest of us have? been dealing with that element for years now...landlord hangs up in your face if you complain to him, but that's understandable when they're raking in thousands per month for 2 and 3 bedrooms! time to move, I say it every day...leave the city for the dirtbags, they're taking over anyway! what a shame for Malden, tsk tsk tsk....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fugghedaboutit. Show fugghedaboutit's posts

[QUOTE]STOP THE OVERDEVELOPMENT OF APARTMENT BUILDINGS AND HOLD THOSE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR PROPERTIES THAT ARE RENTED OUT TO PROBLEM TENANTS!
    Posted by disgustedinmalden[/QUOTE]

also severely disgusted with EVERYTHING in this section of the world, slumlord could care less, he's getting guaranteed payment in the thousands per month. Problem tenants and all the issues they bring with them, one after another, and on and on...shame on everyone involved with these situations!

Sections
Shortcuts