Thank you!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Thank you!

Not sure who exactly to address this to. I want to thank whomever it is who is responsible for getting that light put back on that shines from city hall on the little park I use as a cut through to the Florence St. parking lot. It is now lit enough not to be quite so dark and scary. Not that I would want to walk alone from the train but at least now I can see into the area where many unsavory people usually chill on the benches at all times of the day and night. A few more lights around the city wouldn't hurt either but thank you for that one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

Re: Thank you!

That is good news. Lots of dark places in Malden and also lots of overgrown shrubs and bushes for people to hide. The ability to walk around your community safely is a priority in my eyes. Stay safe everyone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnoughAlreadyPlease. Show EnoughAlreadyPlease's posts

That is good to hear.  Does anyone know who to report a street light that doesn't work to?  I got one across from my house that just burnt out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

EnoughAlreadyPlease---First call national Grid customer support but before calling see if the Pole has an ID Number on it and when talking
    to Them give them that number. They will ask for street and id number, than make the police aware of it and also DPW that might speed up it's repair ---Than call your city councilor and give him the
    same information. Who is your City Councilor!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Thank you Barbara Murphy for getting the lights fixed along Forest Street! Will they be putting lights back up on the double poles that have been replaced? They didn't put a light back on those poles.

Thank you to whoever for fixing the giant rut in the middle of Maplewood Square!

Thank you to whoever for adding a leading green traffic light to the intersection of Rte. 60 and Broadway coming from Everett taking a left at the Hess. Much easier and safer to go through that intersection.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

Here is the National Grid website to report street light outages:

https://www.nationalgridus.com/masselectric/account/forms/stl_lighting.asp

I just submitted a few for my neighborhood, and it took about 5-7 days to come out and do the work.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WantOutofHere---I live in Ward 7 who has a councilor who has done nothing to improve his neighborhood but only takes care
    of people who donate to his campaign on a regular basis.
    I have contacted National Grid and now lets see how long it takes to remove the Pole and Fix the light on the Pernament
    Pole.    If you know a councilor who will try and help the residents of Mills Street please tell them we will discuss it with
    him or her.