thanks for the entertainment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

thanks for the entertainment

i must admit i have truly enjoyed reading (some of) these posts.

the cast of characters would make for a great reality tv show.

nothing goes better with coffee in the morning then reading these posts and getting a few laughs to start my day!

btw, Frank... keep up the good work!

lol

the comment about DF buying a house in linden and turning it into a fire station if she loses was classic letterman or leno.... i am still laughing!

I sure hope the Deb supporters have a sense of humor and do not get mad at me... it was just funny!

Sometimes we all need a good laugh!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver-8. Show Driver-8's posts

Re: thanks for the entertainment

That was comical about turning DF house into a fire station...That would make 2 fire houses in Linden would it not? Oh wait that other Fire station is in Revere and being used as a garage..........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

I am also having fun- if you can't laugh at yourself, you are missing out!  (I can hear them now, "omg- they think this is funny???) No, the true issues are not, the comments on some of them, yes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

misguided passion is still passion i suppose...but yes, comical.....but that's politics. if people just put that energy into actual action instead of candidate bashing, malden just might benefit!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

wow finally something we can all agree on AND LAUGH ABOUT!