The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here

Every forum post I've read this morning has consisted mainly of people calling each other out and calling each other names rather than addressing the topic of the thread itself. While everyone loves a good trainwreck, it's getting silly. I want to read about the issue at hand, not about how blockhead thinks people are mean and taxplayer thinks gutclencher's an idiot and so on und so veiter.

I'm guilty too, but I thought: Wouldn't it be nice to have all of the petty, personal attacks and tell-offs all in one place? It may even get published someday!

So bring your grudges against one another here so we can return the other threads to their regularly scheduled programs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

I'll Even Start - This One's for MyrtleTurtle, Based on the Guardian Angels Thread

myrtle: I did read the entire thread before I made my comment, thank you. And FTR: I did not say you were insane. I said that you sounded it.

On further review though, I may consider retracting that statement and replacing it with this one: You sound like a television evangelist, preaching hellfire and brimstone to the masses - vague assertions of good deeds done with no substance to back your claims, but done loudly and repetitively enough that some will surely start to believe.

As a still undecided voter, your zealotry, along with a few others who share your version of "selling" your candidate, is a tremendous turn-off.

Finally, the only time you post in any thread is to tout Ms. Fallon and her many glories and good deeds she's done for Malden - and on reading the backlog here, it appears that you did, indeed, co-opt this thread to your own ends. To use the argument that, "they did it so I will too but I didn't start it!" is inidcative of a 5 year old who refuses to stop doing something she's been told to, simply because the other kids are still at it. Ridiculous.

If I were Deb, I'd put a gag order on you before you lost me any more votes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here

Hey Hellgirl Thanks...but no thanks. I feel quite comfortable posting where I need to post.Response to The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here:
    [QUOTE]Every forum post I've read this morning has consisted mainly of people calling each other out and calling each other names rather than addressing the topic of the thread itself. While everyone loves a good trainwreck, it's getting silly. I want to read about the issue at hand, not about how blockhead thinks people are mean and taxplayer thinks gutclencher's an idiot and so on und so veiter. I'm guilty too, but I thought: Wouldn't it be nice to have all of the petty, personal attacks and tell-offs all in one place? It may even get published someday! So bring your grudges against one another here so we can return the other threads to their regularly scheduled programs.
    Posted by hellgirl[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Taxplayer: You are absolutely the most humorless person on this forum. :P

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from malden2010. Show malden2010's posts

Hard to do something like that when its the same people with the same issues and the same grudges....nobody will stick to any issue, because everyone has an agenda and would rather make broad statement about any Malden issue. Oh, lets not forget, any facts are usually dismissed and personal rantings ensue....quick, quick, someone reply -- ask me why I care then tell me I'm a nut!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Malden2010: Thanks for the LOL! :D And a very good point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

thanks Response to Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here:
    [QUOTE]Taxplayer: You are absolutely the most humorless person on this forum. :P

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Anytime, taxplayer. :D

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

bla bla bla hellgirl ha ha ha hellgirl wa wa wa hellgirl having fun yet. oh thats right, if we dont want to post on your post we must be humorless... bla bla bla Response to Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here:
    [QUOTE]Anytime, taxplayer. :D

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Oh and for the record Hellgirl, I do not remember saying anyone was an idiot, although its becoming a lot clearer who they are. So, if you could repost my post where I said that it would be appreciated, or stop making comments that you cannot back up.n Response to Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here:
    [QUOTE]bla bla bla hellgirl ha ha ha hellgirl wa wa wa hellgirl having fun yet. oh thats right, if we dont want to post on your post we must be humorless... bla bla bla Response to Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here :
    Posted by taxplayer[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Hey Hellgirl,,  Snarky here....  You find my post yet.  I just love this new place where I can vent!!!!!!!!!!!!n Response to Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here:
    [QUOTE]Oh and for the record Hellgirl, I do not remember saying anyone was an idiot, although its becoming a lot clearer who they are. So, if you could repost my post where I said that it would be appreciated, or stop making comments that you cannot back up.n Response to Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here :

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here:
    [QUOTE]Oh and for the record Hellgirl, I do not remember saying anyone was an idiot, although its becoming a lot clearer who they are. So, if you could repost my post where I said that it would be appreciated, or stop making comments that you cannot back up.n Response to Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here :

My bad and you are absolutely correct. The inference to idiocy was directed at blockhead, not gutclencher. http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aYour+TownForum%3ac8af56a8-6ba0-4319-a428-1814823f6481Discussion%3a0b6391a5-7c79-4760-8bf5-7e9f8a34da18&plckFindPostKey=Cat:Your%20TownForum:c8af56a8-6ba0-4319-a428-1814823f6481Discussion:0b6391a5-7c79-4760-8bf5-7e9f8a34da18Post:ea1087ab-809b-4730-aa97-288750de6dc5

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

My, my. For someone who initially responded with a, "Thanks, but no thanks," you're certainly active already!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Only when the people you are complaining about and you seem to draw your own conclusions as to what they are saying decide that they don't want to hear your b.s. and accusations anymore. thanks for the place where I can tell YOU what I really think. Snarky out....n Response to Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here:
    [QUOTE]My, my. For someone who initially responded with a, "Thanks, but no thanks," you're certainly active already!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Hey all---I hope you can Laugh on August 2nd,2011 because most of you on here have no Idea what happens when a Government
    defaults and how it affects its citizens and how it affects the way
    city government functions on Aug 3rd,2011.
    If you think that funny than the joke os on all of you:

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

taxplayer: "Hey Blockhead. Perfect name for you..."

Definition of Blockhead: "A person regarded as very stupid; a dolt."
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/blockhead

Definition of Idiot: "A foolish or stupid person".
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/idiot

So, you weren't implying that Blockhead (I assumed the user name was a reference to residential block or something like that) is an idiot? The dictionary tells us these two words can be interchangable.

Just making the point since you so angrily asked. :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Really... you must stay up all night and think about this crap. First of all, I was replying to a post made by blockhead. Second of all, that's what they call themselves so I would think since you took the time to look it up that they are calling themselves an idiot. Third, If you remember what I originally said, I was defending myself against your accusations about who I called or didn't call an idiot. But as you admitted yourself, you were wrong, I was right and I still love this thread. For anyone else reading this, watch out what Hellgirl writes since it is not always right. snarky out....n Response to Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here:
    [QUOTE]taxplayer: "Hey Blockhead. Perfect name for you..." Definition of Blockhead: "A person regarded as very stupid; a dolt." http://www.thefreedictionary.com/blockhead Definition of Idiot: "A foolish or stupid person". http://www.thefreedictionary.com/idiot So, you weren't implying that Blockhead (I assumed the user name was a reference to residential block or something like that) is an idiot? The dictionary tells us these two words can be interchangable. Just making the point since you so angrily asked. :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Aug 2nd is when the world will end and your all in here making jokes? The jokes on you!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from malden2010. Show malden2010's posts

hahaha -- still laughing at Pats2012Champs last post -- just made my day.  too funny.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Pats2012 for the win! :D Driver54, dispelling the 2012 Doomsday Theory one Malden Forum post at a time.

Oh, Tax, no babe. I don't stay up all night thinking of you. Sorry. :P But taking an extra 2 minutes to do a little research for the slow of thinking never hurt. And mocking me for admitting I was wrong? Go you! At least I have the [insert gonad of choice here] fortitude to do so.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

and you fit right in pushing your pills. next will be the koolaid.  OMG did I use the wong K here. I am glad that you have slowed down and started doing a little more research for yourself. This will help all of us since you might post the right info next time. As far as you inserting the right (gonad of choice) coming from you that scares me. Again, thanks for slowing down. n Response to Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here:
    [QUOTE]Pats2012 for the win! :D Driver54, dispelling the 2012 Doomsday Theory one Malden Forum post at a time. Oh, Tax, no babe. I don't stay up all night thinking of you. Sorry. :P But taking an extra 2 minutes to do a little research for the slow of thinking never hurt. And mocking me for admitting I was wrong? Go you! At least I have the [insert gonad of choice here] fortitude to do so.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Ya laugh at my post, the jokes on you when the world stops and we all go broke and Malden did nothing to save the world!!! We should have found a grant!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .............................n Response to Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here:
    [QUOTE]Ya laugh at my post, the jokes on you when the world stops and we all go broke and Malden did nothing to save the world!!! We should have found a grant!!!
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

In Response to Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here:
    [QUOTE] Hey all---I hope you can Laugh on August 2nd,2011 because most of you on here have no Idea what happens when a Government defaults and how it affects its citizens and how it affects the way city government functions on Aug 3rd,2011. If you think that funny than the joke os on all of you:
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

So we are not having a National Night Out then?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Malden Grudgewank Thread! - Bring Your Personal Battles Here : So we are not having a National Night Out then?
    Posted by voteforme[/QUOTE]

You didn't get the cancellation notice? T-6, remember? :D