This Just In.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

This Just In.

Maldens own Driver is now setting up outside Malden high his own Occupy Malden protest. He has just pitched a tent. And also put up his My Little Pony tent.

The Drivers Log just had an interview with him.

DL-Driver why are you out here?

D54-My wife kicked me out.

DL-Oh, we thought it was an occupy movement.

D54- OH yeah it is. I have 600 people here now with me.

DL- I only see you.

D54- YOUR SO STUPID!!! They are hiding because they don't want the Gov to take them away!!!

DL- And your not scared?

D54- No. Ill hide in my tent.

DL- Ok.

D54- We want Obama to know what is happening in Malden.

DL-What's happening?

D54 Not much what's happening with you?

DL- No what's happening in Malden?

D54- Dont know.

DL- Ok tell me what your mission is.

D54- I have none. I'm not in the military.

DL- What are you doing here?

D54- Wife kicked me out.

DL- I give up.

Driver later told me I was stupid and threw a marshmallow at me. He began to scream that the UN is needed to protect him and his "followers". He also told who ever was listening that if he is taken away it is against the "Genieve Convention" and he will sue in world court. He then went back in his tent with fuzzy slippers made by Snooki.

This is not over. We just saw Gut drive in on his mountain bike and silly hat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: This Just In.

Pats2012     HeHEHEHE  YOUR SO FUNNY ---LOVE YOUR POSTINGS
     BUT YOUR WRONG AGAIN AND LYING TO THE PUBLIC

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: This Just In.

How am I lying to the public? And when did you figure this out? Yes we need someone like you to move us forward. I love how you ride on the coat tails of other ideas and pretend they are yours. #Occupy Malden. That's as useful as #Occupy The Ocean. We do not have big issues here. You think the media is going to roar in because of PAYT or because we have potholes?

"THIS JUST IN OBAMA IS GOING TO ADDRESS THE WORLD ON MALDENS PAYT ISSUE"

Cmon Driver, we have troops dying and this movement is a communist lead protest. Go to the camp, most are wearing the Commie symbols.