This morning at Malden Station...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wisdomy. Show wisdomy's posts

This morning at Malden Station...

... anyone happen to know whether there was a good reason for the clusterf*ck at Malden Station this morning, or whether I was actually late for work just because some Malden cop was too much of a dick to pull his car up six inches to let the buses by?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeaParty1776. Show TeaParty1776's posts

Re: This morning at Malden Station...

Well you do not really know why the Police Man parked that way. Maybe to block traffic over an issue that no one knew about. God Forbid they had a terror suspect making threats against the trains, you would not be so upset. You never know.

Neing late for work should not be a huge concern unless its a daily thing. You young folks got so much more to worry about then a Police Car blocking traffic.

Hope since this post things are running more smooth for you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

Re: This morning at Malden Station...

My suggestion if you knew you were going to be late and you were that close to the MBTA station (get off the bus and walk the 200 yards) unless you have a physical reason why you can't and then I apologize. Crap happens and unless you know the reason don't get to pissy just yet.
    Could have been a crime, someone may have been hurt, people may have been in danger etc. I don't think a cop would have parked that way just to go out of their way and annoy you knowing how busy that area is. Obviously there was a darn good reason.

Sections
Shortcuts