to all citizens of malden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

to all citizens of malden

this is a message that will enlighten you on how this city is run
     and how Corrupt it is. All you have to do is call the City Clerks
     Office and ask for the names and salaries of every employee who
     works for this city. (especially in City Hall and see the conections)
     Maybe than you understand why one firefighter, policeman, teacher,
     guidence councilor should never be Fired or laid off.
     This mayor and city council only protects their friends and people 
     who contribute to their elections. this Information is free under the
     Massachusetts public Records Laws. Please start calling Monday! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeaParty1776. Show TeaParty1776's posts

Re: to all citizens of malden

This really would prove nothing. Really when you think about it, every city does it. Malden maybe a bit more. But I ask, when the people get this list what is one to do? Demand they get fired? We all know that will not happen. But what one can do is ask that this never happens on OUR WATCH again. Jobs are hard to come by with the country how it is. But when you know someone, its a breeze. And it is unfair to others.

I would get this list, and then post it. Or have the Webmaster do a story on it. "The Family Tree In Malden Politics".

Let it be known jobs are taken away from people to be given to others that do not even live here and are not worthy of the job. They will hire Joe Shmoe because he is Eddy Shmoes cousin before they hire Mr Right who has a college education and exp in the field. And to top it off is a resident in Malden.

Frank your a great activist. But you need to stick to tactics. Has to be set up in an order of dominos. One at a time or you will get burnt out. Focus on your Proposals first and for most since election time is coming. The closer it gets the louder you get. Then watch the Dominos fall.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

TeaParty1776---Your right by calling the Clerks office might do nothing but make them aware that i know the Public Records Laws

of Massachusetts and willing to share them to the Public.

About My proposals I have a City Councilor who lives 4 doors up from me and he will not even talk to Me. Ward 7 Mr. Anderson!

Again what i do is every week send a list to do's to the Public

works department via e-mail and keep a copy of it for my 

campaign in the e-mail I cc it to all Councilors and mayor.

I am not going away and I think this is driving them crazy

because they know I am right. they will not even respond to

the E-Mails. I have a copy of all city employees in my hands.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeaParty1776. Show TeaParty1776's posts

Thats the ticket my friend. Focus on one thing and push push push. Get your word out beyond this site. Use social networking. Letters to editors, State house, Washington, News media outlets. At the same time do it in a mature peaceful way because you know people like Mr. Anderson will say you are a nagger. But the proof of copies will show different. Fight for your right as a resident.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

TeaParty1776---I have copies of all my E-Mails ---Just sent another
     E-Mail to the DPW CC all the Councilors asking why it seems nothing is getting fixed and left my Phone number--asking one of the Councilors to sponsor me to speak tomorrow night on my proposals
     also informed Mr Anderson when he moves his Yacht from his Yard he better have the right Permits (ask the State Highway what permits are needed --a gentleman came down and saw the boat and gave me the
     list of permits needed and also must have National grid on site to
     raise all the wires)  Again I challenge them to let me speak and
     politely told out of 11 members one should have the courage to
     hear what I have to save; 
      i amhoping someone calls me     bet I do not get a call?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

That has to be one hell of a BOAT because I thought you only needed a permit if the boat was over 65 FT long...65 FT is pretty darn large... that is almost the size of a tractor trailer...How does one fit a 65 FT boat in their yard in Malden?
    I am not saying your wrong on your information so please don't take that the wrong way. I just thought it was 65 FT, what is the actual size before you ahve to pull a permit with the DOT?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Three stooges88---First it is a yacht--Second he stands on the deck  and lifts all the wires so the boat fits under them --which is against the law.(per nat. Grid.) Third--the rigger blocks the street while putting the boat in the yard or removing it. Again he should have a detail blocking the street while this is being done. Fourth he ask all
     residents on street to not park on the street while this is being done,
     per traffic (malden) he needs a permit or have signs posted.
     This was all confirmed by Mass Highway/permit division.
         because he goes over more than one street or rte these things
      should be done first.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

Well nothing would happen to him if he did not pull the right permits because he has friends in Malden. When your on the council and have as many friends as he does that work for the city the chances of having to pay the fine are slim to none. I would not bank on him having to pay anything out.
    I would make sure he is doing the right thing though because what is good for the citizens should also be good for the council. They should not get away with it because they work or have friends within the city.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from YouDidMeWrong. Show YouDidMeWrong's posts

Three Stooges 88 "That has to be one hell of a BOAT because I thought you only needed a permit if the boat was over 65 FT long...65 FT is pretty darn large"...

I drove by Mr. Anderson's house and saw the boat, Farenella is not making this up..It is a huge boat, if that was one of us we would be fined in a heartbeat, but again, politicians get away with anything they want...Unbelievable!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

ThreeStooges88--FYI--Today I received a letter from Sen. Scott Brown and he sent me a form asking for all the documents that i
    have sent to the mayor and City Council. Which I did this after
     noon. than I dropped of copy of letter to the Mayor's Office
    and a set of copies of the letter (just the letter) to the City Council
     Sen Brown want to talk to me personally on this matter;
     I know keep focus--I am now;

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Youdidmewrong& threeStooges88 --I only tell the truth about things.

Last night I went to the Council meeting and saw what a Bafoon

the mayor is, also had aone on one with Councilor Christian and a Globe reporter--he admits they (city council) violates its own

charter by not letting people to speak. This thursday there is a

meeting (Open/Public) on the Budget I hope you attend it is about

saving Police and Fireman jobs that this Mayor wants to eliminate.

We have to save our FIRST RESPONDERS JOBS;

Eliminate all the Political Hacks who work in CITY HALL:

Councior Anderson will move his boat and no one will protest him

about breaking the Laws that everyday citizens have to live By.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeaParty1776. Show TeaParty1776's posts

I went by his house today because I have a friend on his street. Even though the yard is large, he should have that boat on a dock. To move any lines on pole is a violation. If you know when he pulls his boat out, let me know. I will video tape the entire thing and send it to every media outlet in the state. Im sure national grid, verizon ect would like to see this moron play with the wires. I will stand outside his house with a sign. And im sure other teaparty members will join me. And no one wants to have a large street like Mills street blocked off for 8 hours.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

To TeaParty 1776 ---he must be close to moving said boat
       I let you know---if you want to chat  Frankarenella@gmail.com
       I be at tomorrow night meeting will you--I have a list of talking
       points---I plan on speaking --------bring some teaparty people
       I am a member also.
       Thursday night 6PM Council Chambers ----lets have a TeaParty

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeaParty1776. Show TeaParty1776's posts

I am still stacking my dominos. When the time is right (start of the elections) I will push the single domino and watch them all fall down.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Ok so you made a post about this issue and spam it on every post thats up?

Lets think about the boat. So he raises the wires. SO WHAT? You call National Grid, Comcast Ect. and tell them. You want him arrested? You want him kicked out the city?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

first the boat is forgotten lets talk about the Laws this City Council
     Breaks;
     but why do you hade behind a Fake Name===afraid someone might
     know you?
     Ask them what they did last week---someoene broke the HIPAA and
     Patients Bill of Rights laws ---they tried to find out who my Doctor
     and about my Medical Records---only two city councilors knew 
     my condition and where I was being treated.
     Like you no-one is man enough to say they did it, you instead hide
     behind a fake name;
     I never hid my name? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

I use a screen name to avoid hackers and people going into my Medical Records. Works good so far. How about you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Vendetta---Your right----wish i used another name it would protect
      my medical records and maybe other important things in my life.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

He/She seems to think that you can make a statement like that and bring a lawyer into the picture and nothing is wrong with this. How do you think the Council/Mayor are going to respond to you when you make a statement that 2 members of the council contacted your Doctor asking for information?
    The council may be dumb at times, but I really don't think dumb enough to make such a bold move not to mention I don't think they have the time to do this. Is the council sneaky? You bet your (_/_) they are, but I don't think they would ever go to the extent of illegally contacting someone who attends the meetings doctors.
    That is a serious violation and you went and accused them of this and also made it public on these posts.

Now that you have done that do you really think you can walk in the doors and become best friends and get things resolved????????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Three stooges88---I never said two people called, what was i suppose to do just let people probe into who my doctor is or my

medical records. I never blamed any City Councilor all I said was

that someone called telling my doctor's Office they represented

the city of Malden. My doctor told me my rights and advise me i

should inform my lawyer, which i did.

What he does is up to him and he will tell me shortly;

I hope you know what HIPAA and Patients Bill of Rights are if not

read them carefully;

All I care about is this city and the safety of its citizens with the

Police and fire at the fullist strength not 1 man short.

maybe this might upset people because it might mean someone

else being laid off.
     someone made it personal ---not me:

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

To help your case you shouldnt have mentioned it on the boards. You should have waited until all was said and done.