Ward 4 Crime Prevention Meeting.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaldenCrimeWatch. Show MaldenCrimeWatch's posts

Ward 4 Crime Prevention Meeting.

Ward 4 City Councilor Jim Nestor announced today that the next meeting in the Ward 4 Crime Prevention Series will be held on November 10th . The meeting will be held at 7pm at the Oak Grove Community Building located at 6 Grove Street in Oak Grove Square.

The meeting will be focus on self defense and conflict avoidance for woman and children. The meeting will feature guest speaker Bill Craig, Owner of the North Shore Martial Arts Center in Melrose. Bill is also a leader for REACT Self-Defense (Raw Energy Adrenaline Control Training) which educates people in verbal and physical self-defense skills in adverse situations and will discuss this training at the meeting.

For more information on the meeting contact Councilor Jim Nestor at 781-324-2672 or nestor4ward@aol.com.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

Re: Ward 4 Crime Prevention Meeting.

I'm impressed!!!  Now this is something that I can understand.  I will be there to be educated.
    Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SatnNLace. Show SatnNLace's posts

The Linden Neighborhood Crime Watch will try to have Bill Craig come to one of our meetings in the near future. It is something that all residents need to know, and many have asked for it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

Read my mind.  I will ask Bill personally to come to a ward 6 meeting, if that will help.  Bill kind of likes me.  We get along.  I'll assist any way that I can.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

Gutclencher: You will have to wait until next year before the elections for the next ward 6 meeting. Only when Kinnon is forced into a meeting will he do it--he's a busy guy you know. Just ask him to leave the Mayor out of it, he talks way too long and doesn't say a thing you don't already know.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

Just when I'm trying to think positive, I get dragged back to reality.  Thanks maldenrezident.   <sigh>