Ward 5 Meeting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnoughAlreadyPlease. Show EnoughAlreadyPlease's posts

Ward 5 Meeting

Hey was anyone able to go to this meeting last night at the Forestdale?  If so could you provide a recap, wanted to go but had to work late.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Ward 5 Meeting

greysquirrel---First there was Federal funds available to this city but
    because at the time the Mayor and both the Police and Fire Fighters
    Unions did not negotiate with him on Health care he turned a blind eye to the Public Safety of this City. Even as late as November there
    was federal fund available and this city council and mayor did not make an attempt to apply for it, 9 Councilors including Councilors
    Barbara Murphy and Judith Bucci backed this mayor, it is time to
    change the way these City Councilors work--They were elected by
    the people and for the people not special interest and the making of
    backroom deals with no input for it's citizens.
      Time to Change the Way this City Council Votes;
    I over the last 3 weeks have filed complaints with the Attorney 
    General Office and U.S. Attorney Office on the Political Corruption
    going on in this city and the investigations have begun;
     I have proof!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indygreen. Show indygreen's posts

good meeting, people seemed to lose interest once the people from the Linden Crime watch spoke.  a lot of people indicated that they have been keeping an eye on things where they live. Not an explosive meeting people talked and people listened.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Meetings should get better maybe someone will ask this city council
    about the two investigations that are on going about Public corruption.  someone needs to ask the tough questions I am as of
    February 4th, 2011;

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ezjimd. Show ezjimd's posts

we had a good meeting in ward 1/7 too but sadly there were not many citizens there. it was great to hear the mayor talk about some of the things the city is up against trying to get things done. I honestly had some sympathy and compassion for the man. he seemed honest and spoke openly about the issues.

if the AG's office is doing an investigation not sure what they will find but i suggest we quietly let them do there work and patiently wait for the results.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Oceans12. Show Oceans12's posts

You know what Driver54? I usually ignore your post and laugh at them, but now I need to tell you something. SHUT UP! You have no clue what you are talking about, you go on, and on, and on! You are everywhere. Enough all ready. I am so sick of seeing your postings. The AG's office must be rolling their eyes once you walk out the door. Get a life please.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

Driver54 - I really wouldn't put Oceans12 under the heading of struck a nerve.  What they are stating is 100% valid. 

I know your writing on these boards make you fell important, but in reality, you're just very annoying.  You write the same things over and over and over and over again!!!  We get it.  You wrote a letter to the AG office asking if they can investigate any corrupt doings in the city and you found grant $$ for the city to apply for.  I'm not sure if you are looking for applause or a pat on the back?? But it's time to throw in the hat and realize the people of the board are tired of reading your posts.

To everyone else on the board..just hit ignore Driver54 and maybe eventually will be rid of him.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

Then why do you feel the need to write the same stuff over and over and over again.?? Just do your things quietly and go away.  Or better yet, why not start a blog (I'm sure your Harvard niece can help you with that and they are free!) People who actually want to know your goings on can read it.  Your repetitiveness is a bore and annoying.  

Response to Re: Ward 5 Meeting:
    [QUOTE]Shoes-MeLikey; What I want is for this City Council and Mayor to stop lying about what is going on with all the Money and tell the Citizens the Truth about the Backroom Deals. I do not want a applause I want to see this city be govern in an open and transparent way. I filed a complaint not wrote a letter to the AG Office and I met with them twice on a Public Corruption complaint; I also filed a Public Corruption Complaint with the U.S. Attorney Office and met with them and they have sent my complaint to the FBI Office in Boston; I also filed an Open Meeting Law Complaint and gave to Both the City Clerks Office & Clerk of Committees Office and they did not or were told not to respond. Saturday I asked the AG Office to find out or Investigate why they have not responded in the time that was stated in the Law. This our rights that they are abusing it has to stop; I do not look for any thank you's just and open and honest City Government.  
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ezjimd. Show ezjimd's posts

how true.

it does seem to be the same thing repeated over and over no matter what the topic. it all heads back to "i did this" "i did that".

it's a shame because his intentions are good.

In Response to Re: Ward 5 Meeting:
    [QUOTE]Then why do you feel the need to write the same stuff over and over and over again.?? Just do your things quietly and go away.  Or better yet, why not start a blog (I'm sure your Harvard niece can help you with that and they are free!) People who actually want to know your goings on can read it.  Your repetitiveness is a bore and annoying.    Response to Re: Ward 5 Meeting :
    Posted by Shoes-MeLikey[/QUOTE]