Ward 6 has a battle!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Ward 6 has a battle!!!

This guy Jon is running in ward 6. I never met him or even know a thing about him. But I think he might have a chance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Re: Ward 6 has a battle!!!

Im not going to go for the underdog on this. Im backing NEW GUY JON!!!

Man I hope his signs say that lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

I met him at the latest parking sticker meeting. Very nice man with a very nice wife. His name is John Robillard and anyone who wants to work with him can email him at: john.robillard@aol.com Let's flood his email box with well wishers and supporters! GO JOHN!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Annie contact me at arenellapops63@aol.com  I send you my platform;

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

The sun is shining again....  Hope

Anyone notice that the Globe has left out a few names in the councilors' race?  Hmmmm...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

What does this new guy john have for exp?

Has we worked with budgets or anything? I know you dont need that, but I am just wondering what he has done in the past.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDontTrip;  Had Fun today ---Saw City Hall at it worse, first I
    went to the clerk of committees to submit a Motion for a Town Hall
    Meeting the Motion was for the Ordinance committee and full Council
    to bring up at tomorrow night meeting. She did not know the rule or
    law if it was submitted in time, I gave her the law and had her sign a
    receipt for receiving a hard copy. Second I went to the City Clerks
    Office and ask for the Minutes from all the Public Safety Meetings
    since the first of the year gave her the dates she told me they were
    not available yet. Than i said Under the Public Records--Open Meeting Rules those minutes should be available within 30 days of
    the meetings---I told three of the meeting have been held over 75
    days ago. Seem they were dumbfounded or there are no minutes
    available. This is on the Parking Sticker Program, than I left a motion
    for the Traffic commission to have a Town hall Meeting on this Program and had the city clerk sign a recepit for that one.
     Waiting for answers  ---the looks I receive were priceless; 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

ya ok Frank, we are talking about ward 6. Ok? Thanks.

Im backing Kinnon now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Wish I had Kinnon in my Ward all the money going into Six is unbelievable.  Anyone care to mention all the projects?  How much is that South Broadway Park geting? How about High Rock?  Gotta love that speed bump in front of the Maplewood Senior Apartment how with a light and all?  How much did that cost.  How is it his square is always decorated also?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVInsider. Show MVInsider's posts

MVRCParent -
    How about all of the charter school money that is going into your pocket. Isn't that really why you love him so?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

MVCSParent: Then ask that he move to your ward and run there. Or better still, move to his ward since yours seems to be so lacking.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Maplewood square is alot better since he took over. Looks better then Malden Square.

Prove that he pockets city money.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

WalkDon'tTrip: Maplewood Square has always looked better than Malden Square. You can't say it has only been because of Kinnon. He sure didn't do anything for the fire station except squeeze the city for rent on that dilapidated building. He never once tried to get a new building done as long as he could use that as leverage for his school. More important question is why the city sold it to him in the first place. Never understood that one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

How many people bid on it?

Who was the highest bidder?
    If your selling your home, you will take the highest offer. I know I would.

But you wanted the city to sit back and say, "Eww the MVCS? Kinnon? No way!!! We will not do that because Kinnon is a creep."

Right?

No its not going to happen.

I also blame alot of the firemen for letting that house go. If you were renting out and Bruce punched a hole in the wall, would you fix the hole or have them do it or pay for it to be fixed? Why cant they dust? The pictures they took makes them look bad. "Frat House".

OK attack  me now I said something bad about our firemen. I know thats a NO NO in this city. But the fact remains. TAKE CARE OF YOUR HOUSE.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

Holes in the roof need more than dusting and keeping a clean house. It's not up to them to make repairs like that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

The roof is up to kinnons group. But if you punch a hole in the wall, you fix it. Dont take a picture and say BAD KINNON!!! then take a picture of the dust and say BAD KINNON!!!

BOTH sides are in the wrong here.