Ward 6 Residents - Name Your Top 5 Concerns for the Ward

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Re: Ward 6 Residents - Name Your Top 5 Concerns for the Ward

No, you're the fool. Kinnon has you fooled he's the best thing since sliced bread. Wake up and smell the korruption.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

ok Annie. Let me finish my dinner and ill teach you about the cameras.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE]Kinnon used that incident to push for cameras all over the city. It proved nothing. Who monitors the cameras in Maplewood Square?
    Posted by maldenblueskies[/QUOTE]
    (For those that do not know. The incident he is talking about was a "Shooting" that took place on Salem and Laurel. It is not a fact that it was a shooting, but witnesses say it was gun shots.)
    Not let me make myself clear. This is the information I collected over the past year. I could be wrong in some places.
    Kinnon did not push for cameras all over the city. He suggested that we get cameras like he set up for the MVCS only. Malden's IT went a step further and received a Homeland security grant that would give us state of the art cameras to place all over the city. Some are remote and can by taken down and placed in "Hot Spots". These cameras the city got are 100x better then the MVCS cameras. They overlook many areas including tot lots and school. Also areas the MPD and IT feel they should be watching. The Chief must of felt this was a good idea because he went off and bought servers. And I hear they are streamed into the police station. Malden's IT said that in the future, they are hoping each police car will be able to pick up a signal and watch the cameras from a patrol car.
    What is wrong with having cameras? It does not replace a Police Officer. Like someone from the Police Station said, it is an extra tool to help them. And the a fact was thrown out in a paper that on many occasions detectives have asked for copies of footage for court.
    Got forbid you are getting jumped and mugged, you will be thankful that a camera is on you watching this to put those punks in jail later. If you have questions call the Malden IT Dept. I know they have no problem telling you about the cameras, but do not expect them to tell you the locations they are in.
    It is added protection and AFTER THE FACT evidence. If you are doing nothing wrong on the streets do not worry. Hats off to Kinnon and anyone else who gave input on this program. In time you will see it will help us. Might not cut crime in half or rid it forever. But if will give solid evidence in court.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Boy! Did you tell me! That was a real ashburner. You don't need to convince me cameras would be a good tool. Maybe I didn't like it when Kinnon was pushing the idea of the cameras and the next thing we know the city has gotten a grant and cameras would be popping up all over the place. It's a privacy issue. Just because there are cameras in shopping malls and banks, doesn't mean I like it. Now they will be watching our every move regardless of it being innocent. Kind of like 1984. Did you read that? For a city whose claim to fame is being the best city to raise your kids, it doesn't make me feel safer to have cameras everywhere and the Guardian Angels being a presence. It makes me more worried. The fact we cut the police and took away their Quinn Bill only to mess with them on their contract as they got it re-instated doesn't sound like we value those who protect us. No need to re-hash how badly the fire fighters are being treated. Why is it Everett, Medford and even Chelsea get it done? No blue bags either. We have these so called professionals running our city into the ground. Sorry, Pats, out with the gang who have let the wheels come off. DEB FALLON FOR CHANGE!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Privacy is not an issue. Every house is BLACKED out when you look on the camera. 1984? Thats going to far. Big Brother is alive and well in the USA. But cameras? No try your cell phone. That camera should bother you.

Did you know that Malden has had cameras for years? Little fact for ya.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Duh, really?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Oh yeah!  Kinnon builds dog parks for dogs  and tries to steal parks from  the poorest kids in Malden for his elite charter school. (no one is against dogs or animals but was this the best place? Should he have consulted the residents instead of plowing ahead with his plan without public input?)

Oh yeah! Kinnon builds dog parks while allowing YOUR fire station to become so dilapitated it has to be shut down.  Hopefully you don't need those fire engines too quickly in Maplewood.

Oh yeah! Malden residents will be paying for an 8 acre rock to buy votes for Kinnon at a price of $1.8 million.

Oh yeah! We will all live in a police state because Kinnon believes in surveillance cameras rather than having police officers on the street. Cameras can't respond to your call.

Oh yeah!  Malden taxpayers have been handing over millions of dollars to the elite charter school for Kinnon and returning the students with the most needs to the Malden Public Schools.  And you guessed it, your tax dollars are paying for his selective student population so his scores look good.

Think hard Ward 6 residents before you Vote in the candidate that uses his position in the city for personal gain. As fire commisioner he acquired a fire station and a school. As councillor, he bought you a $1.8 million dollar rock, and ALMOST bought his prestigious charter school a park, a park from the poorest kids in this community. 

Is he a stand up guy? Is he in this for the citizens or himself?. 
    THINK WISELY WARD 6.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Yes Ward Six should think wisely unlike incorrupt who with her friends stopped Roosevelt Park from being completely renovated so that Salemwood kids, Softball kids, soccer kids, lacrosse kids and the kids from Ward Five and Six Neighborhoods which abut the park could continue to play in a swamp and have games and practices canceled all the time because it is a swamp after it rains for days. Oh yea forgot all in the name of stopping this Mystic Valley School with its hundreds of Malden kids from playing there for a couple hours a day in the spring and fall.  Hmm they didn't stop that so what did they accomplish?  Kinnon delivers for his Ward and its people.  High Rock stops unwanted overdevelopment and blasting,  Elwell Street,  Beachview Ave,  worst streets around done.  Maplewood Square is in great shape from when he came in,  Seniors got raised crosswalk with lights,  Hanover Street area getting over a million to fix flooding issues,  South Broadway Park getting totally rehabed and turfed and yep Malden Catholic a great school is chipping in and getting oh boy a long term agreement to play on the fields.  Oh and don't forget who came up with the plan for bonding all these things and gave the presentations on it all over the city? Yes I went and so didn't a lot of other people.  Where were you incorrupt? Kinnon is getting it done for his Ward plain and simple

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Not one of those things you mention benefits me. He does things for those he chooses to represent. How long did it take for Elwell & Beachview to get done-2 months ago? His school got the surrounding streets done years ago that didn't need it. Maplewood has always looked good. Still has a giant rut in the very middle, though. You're doing the smoke and mirrors trick as the Highrock deal hasn't been signed yet. Don't vote for him if that's your issue until it's signed, sealed and delivered. The raised sidewalk deal was Eileen Fay's project. How long did it take him to follow through on that which was a done deal and was waiting for implementation? Color coded parking stickers with a curfew are his next pet project which he won't rest until he gets done. If you want more police state then you can have him. He and his four amigos plan to take over this city and build it into their image-and line more pockets of the friends and family. Kinnon has a new athletic facility he can hire his friends to run. What do you think he plans on doing if his friend Gary would be Mayor? Just like when his friend Howard became Mayor due to his being the campaign manager? How many older employees at City Hall are ready to retire or about to be pushed out? They're already lining people up to fill those spots. Many of those jobs could be eliminated due to technology streamlining after those people retire. They have Marty Gately sitting in the office at charter school strategizing for both of them! Marty should consider himself lucky after what happened to Sal DiMasi! Wake up and smell the Korruption!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

In Response to Re: Ward 6 Residents - Name Your Top 5 Concerns for the Ward:
    [QUOTE]Not one of those things you mention benefits me.Posted by maldenblueskies[/QUOTE]

Because its all about YOU!!!  How about the kids and residents that will benefit from South Broadway? Or the seniors that benefit from that crosswalk? They tried for so long to get that area a safety zone and it happened when he was in office.

What is it you want in the ward? You have your chance to make your choice come election day. Things won't change tho if your just going to complain about it on a blog. Make up a neighborhood committee, get active and get involved!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Think hard Ward 6 residents before you Vote in the candidate that uses his position in the city for personal gain. As fire commissioner he acquired a fire station and a school. As councillor, he bought you a $1.8 million dollar rock, and ALMOST bought his prestigious charter school a park, a park from the poorest kids in this community. 

Bonding, Mr. Kinnon. Oh yes, MALDEN TAXPAYERS have to PAY BACK those bonds.  It's not free money.  Do we want new parks for the elite or more firefighters and fire stations to protect us?  Do we want more police officers on the street or surveillance cameras to police us?

What are the priorities in our city?

Is Kinnon a stand up guy? Is he in this for the citizens of Malden or himself, his charter school, and his ego?

THINK WISELY WARD 6

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

LastMaldenite:
    1. This thread was ressurected from the forum graveyard. Look at the OP date before you accuse me of trying to "throw" an election.

2. I asked what the biggest concerns for residents were. Not what Kinnon has already done.

So, please go back, re-read, and if you're a Ward 6 resident, talk about what your concerns are. Sheesh. How bloody hard is that? Why must everything be a constant smear campaign or battle? You people can  be so tiresome in that respect.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I want to be able to throw an election!!! I would be so famous.How can You throw an election from these forums? A sticker campaign!!!!

IM GOING TO RUN A STICKER/WRITE IN CAMPAGN AND WIN MAYA AND COUNSILLOR AT LARGE AND THINGS AND STUFF!!! I DID IT IN CAMBRIDGE AND SOMERVILLE AND TODAY I WALKED 3 MILES TO WALK BACK. THEN HAD A HAM AND CHEESE. WHERE WAS ANSDERSIN??? OH YA IN HIS BOAT. I GOT A BOAT AND A RUBBER DUCKY!!! VOTE FOR ME IN THE STICKY CAMPAIN!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfd237. Show mfd237's posts

Hellgirl Last is just touting the job his relative/friend the Korrupt Kouncilor has done for Ward 6. Don't worry Last your pal the ethically challenged Kouncilor is going to get re-elected since like Pats has explained his 2 opponents are both a joke. Of course if the entire city was able to vote on the fate of the Korrupt one that might be a different story.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

In Response to Re: Ward 6 Residents - Name Your Top 5 Concerns for the Ward:
    [QUOTE]Hellgirl Last is just touting the job his relative/friend the Korrupt Kouncilor has done for Ward 6. Don't worry Last your pal the ethically challenged Kouncilor is going to get re-elected since like Pats has explained his 2 opponents are both a joke. Of course if the entire city was able to vote on the fate of the Korrupt one that might be a different story.
    Posted by mfd237[/QUOTE]

Spot on. If there was a vote to oust Kinnon he would lose. But you are right, the ones running against him are jokes. So he will win.

John had a great chance in beating him. But he took in a manager in Joe Gray (Gutclencher) and it went down hill.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

Ooh Kinnon got the ward a dog park!!!!  Bought a mountain with our money!!!!! (it will be developed someday). Woa, no way Cameras??!!!
     A speed bump?? This guy is FDR like!!!  How much did he, I mean the Charter school spend of my money on the rehab of the fire station?  Why the new slate roof? According to the mental midget, a new roof was not needed.....  just some light house keeping. Do they sell blue city doggy doo doo picker upper bags at the NK doggy park?  Ward 6, please, paleeeeeeeeease vote this guy out! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

No, his campaign took a big hit once you set your sights on some petty incident that has made you go on a vendetta against Joe Gray. Not once did you give a crap about John Robillard. It was all about YOU and some perceived slight or whatever gave you a hair across your rump about Joe Gray. So you decide to take it out on John. You're a real standup guy, pats. Talk about a smear job. I can only hope people come out and give a big wake up call to all you fat cats out there. Tomorrow should be fun!

Sections
Shortcuts