WHAT GOING ON AT THE DPW YARDS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WHAT GOING ON AT THE DPW YARDS

I hear that it is infested and closed down---Where are our Councilors and the Mayor not one article or any comments on what is wrong and if anyone is working ---smells like a cover -up and no
    one is talking---workers are being bitten or covered with fleas and there are racoons living there. Please someone elected or in this
    administration tell the citizens the truth;
    Where are our Mayoral candidates hiding again;

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Re: WHAT GOING ON AT THE DPW YARDS

Frank they've all gone to the dogs!!!!!

Consiracy theories at the dump, as I wonder if you will call for an FBI investigation....

Seek the truth, Frank, it is our there!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

The Fleas are secret listening devices that keep track of all that is being said. Made by the NSA along with Borderline (Flea and tick) they have worked well. Now we know what is going on in the DPW and why they will not fix the streets or answer Drivers number.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

to all some of my neighbors told about it, I have not read anything
    about it----what i was asking if it was as bad as these people were
    saying where were the elected officials on this. Just asking a question-----Like I said i never read a word about this I was working

on other matters than that and asking where the elected official are on it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

You read it in the paper. It has been news for a week. I would jump on it.

You were talking to your neighbors? Yelling from out the window? I heard your neighbors toss tomatoes at you for dropping out the race. You could have saved them

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

If you treat your employees like dogs your bound to get fleas!!! : WHAT GOING ON AT THE DPW YARDS

In Response to Re: WHAT GOING ON AT THE DPW YARDS:
    [QUOTE]You read it in the paper. It has been news for a week. I would jump on it. You were talking to your neighbors? Yelling from out the window? I heard your neighbors toss tomatoes at you for dropping out the race. You could have saved them
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

First of all the only Papers i read are the Boston Herald and the
    Washington Post and on line the Wall Street Journal. Never saw it
    in any of the herald papers, on line I read Fox news channel 25, fox news national, Msnbc-----I read the malden Observer on Fridays if I
    have an article in it------same goes with Malden Advocate;
    Again My neighbors ask me if I knew anything and told them NO, that why I asked the question on here; 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I go to the bathroom 2 times a day. See to much info. I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU DO!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

Driver54 - There was 3 different articles about the fleas at the City Yard in the Malden Evening News this week. I am kind of surprised that a big story like this did not make it to the Washington Post and/or the Wall Street Journal. Maybe you are on to something with the "backroom deals" at City Hall!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

It is a cover up. The city is trying to hide this story from the public.

Millions of dogs come home everyday with fleas or ticks. It hurts them. But most of all it hurts the dogs pride. Most owners do not tell anyone because they and the dog are embarrassed. No one wants to play with the dog with fleas.

So when this story broke they called in a panel of experts. (The dogs in the painting playing poker.) They told the mayor to keep it a secret. Having fleas is not fun. The Mayor agreed. And was meant to stay a secret until you blew the whistle. Now everyone knows. And you are not only hurting the DPW, but you are causing millions of dogs to be sent to the pound. Great work Driver. I hope you feel good about yourself. Hope you are proud!!!