Where are the reporters?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

Re: Where are the reporters?

I am starting to get into this.
     Frankie A maybe on to something here.
    The people in these blogs are the heart and soul of Malden. 
    We could get together for some real hard discussions on which direction this city should be heading. No coffee, lets have cocktails, maybe at the Dockside. they have a big backroom.
    Please no current councilers, or any current elected officials. The reason for that would be, we will be talking about them. Only new blood running for office.
    I could bring my son, former middle linebacker at MC, Merrimack College and The New England Generals, just in case Frankie A gets out of line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

fscib52,  I hope you don't mean Arenella! You have no idea what you are setting yourself up for.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Votefor me---Lets all meet because I am not a bad guy but care for this City----Second you have not one clue what my background is in
    and what I have done for my neighbors. People change and I hope to
    make Malden a better place to live. I had two Editorials in the printed
    news this week did you read them will have another next week and it
    will discuss the problems this city has. I am not letting this city fall
    apart I want Change.
    fscib52 lets meet tuesday night at dock side and see who show up.
      6Pm all invited no exceptions even AnnieO can come; 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Very funny!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

VoteforMe----Playing the chicken role again --2nd time offered to
    meet anyone but seems your a chicken; Lets discuss issues;

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

VoteforMe----Playing the chicken role again --2nd time offered to
    meet anyone but seems your a chicken; Lets discuss issues;
    Oh sorry I know why it is that your a relative or a political hack t0
    either the Mayor or a City Coucilor;

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

I don't meet with seemingly unstable people. I pity the people that vote for this guy.  First the invite, then the insults.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Vote For Me ----Lets Discuss the issues; First ---Hiring back the firefighters that is required under the Safer Grant ---not 9 bring the
    difference the Grant states; What would you Do and what is the
    Mayor and two Mayoral Candidates saying ---bet you can not answer;
    Second---Who and where will this City find the Funds to Build a New
    Fire Station---Ask the Mayor and City Council where this money is coming from;
    Third----PAYT ---when will this city follow the working of other cities around us and find cheaper and xleaner way; Ask the Mayor?
     or ask Councilor Anderson he was the deciding vote that put PAYT
    inplace; Maybe you can ask the citizens in his ward where he been
    and why has none of the streets and sidewalks been repaired in his ward and on his Street?
    Fourth  Ask the Mayor why he does know how to use a Computer in the 21st Century? ( Does not have one in his Office) His he Stupid?
    Please lets discuss these issues at Dock Side on Tuesday Night:

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

WOW, i really fired frank up. I can be at the dockside on Thursday at 7. This should be fun, and frank, if you mention grants or cheaper bags, I'm out of there. Otherwise I'm buying.
    Lighten up, vote, stop in and have some fun.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

Local media are useless, especially Matt Burne of the Globe. They have no guts, and are extremely lazy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Fscib52 and vote for me;
    Anyone wants to show up I be there Thursday Night at 7 Pm i be
    wearing my Boston redsox hat on. I am not afraid having an open and honest discussion on issues; Why not invite other people like

Kevin from the Malden Evening News or Jim from the Malden advocate to have them hear what the citizens are saying;

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fugghedaboutit. Show fugghedaboutit's posts

In Response to Re: Where are the reporters?:
    [QUOTE]I am starting to get into this.  Frankie A maybe on to something here. The people in these blogs are the heart and soul of Malden.  We could get together for some real hard discussions on which direction this city should be heading. No coffee, lets have cocktails, maybe at the Dockside. they have a big backroom. Please no current councilers, or any current elected officials. The reason for that would be, we will be talking about them. Only new blood running for office. I could bring my son, former middle linebacker at MC, Merrimack College and The New England Generals, just in case Frankie A gets out of line.
    Posted by fscib52[/QUOTE]

I'm in - seriously, I've had it..I'm a broken record that everyone in my house is tired of hearing - time for a new song - I like that nickname - fug - if you know what I mean