Who to vote for in the At-Large Race

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

Who to vote for in the At-Large Race

I'm not origianlly from here so I'm trying to get my info together on who to and not to vote for since this will be my first city election.  I'm not in Neil's ward so I can't vote for him since I'm all about the Charter school. I've been googling and reading postings here and Chris Simonelli has me confused. There is an article about assault charges but nothing more. It read as a he said/she said incident.  Then there is info about previous city involvement which I like.  So whats the story on that one.  Is he a good guy or not??

Thanks for your help!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

Good guy with issues! I am voting for new candidates ONLY!

In Response to Who to vote for in the At-Large Race:
    [QUOTE]I'm not origianlly from here so I'm trying to get my info together on who to and not to vote for since this will be my first city election.  I'm not in Neil's ward so I can't vote for him since I'm all about the Charter school. I've been googling and reading postings here and Chris Simonelli has me confused. There is an article about assault charges but nothing more. It read as a he said/she said incident.  Then there is info about previous city involvement which I like.  So whats the story on that one.  Is he a good guy or not?? Thanks for your help!!
    Posted by Shoes-MeLikey[/QUOTE]