Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Who would win in the Ward 3 Council seat race?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Re: Who would win in the Ward 3 Council seat race?

Doesn't seem like a lot of action is happening anywhere.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fugghedaboutit. Show fugghedaboutit's posts

In Response to Re: Who would win in the Ward 3 Council seat race?:
    welcome back fug. These postings are good for us. It is like watching the soprano's. you get to know the characters. i think driver is starting to scare me.
    Posted by fscib52

Driver makes it fun to read this blog ;) He might be a little over the top but so am I sometimes...for my own reasons which are valid! At least you get some honesty from him, nuff said...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Honesty? I do not think you know this maan 100%. After calling a few people yesterday, I got a ton of information about him. I am shocked he is allowed out of his house.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

You gotta share Pats!!!!  

Honesty? I do not think you know this maan 100%. After calling a few people yesterday, I got a ton of information about him. I am shocked he is allowed out of his house.
    Posted by Pats2012Champs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I will soon. I got to look up a few things to make sure the info I got is right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Confirmed one thing. He is a paying member of NAMBLA.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

OMG!! 

Confirmed one thing. He is a paying member of NAMBLA.
    Posted by Pats2012Champs

Sections
Shortcuts