Who would win in the Ward 3 Council seat race?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Re: Who would win in the Ward 3 Council seat race?

Doesn't seem like a lot of action is happening anywhere.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fugghedaboutit. Show fugghedaboutit's posts

In Response to Re: Who would win in the Ward 3 Council seat race?:
    welcome back fug. These postings are good for us. It is like watching the soprano's. you get to know the characters. i think driver is starting to scare me.
    Posted by fscib52

Driver makes it fun to read this blog ;) He might be a little over the top but so am I sometimes...for my own reasons which are valid! At least you get some honesty from him, nuff said...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Honesty? I do not think you know this maan 100%. After calling a few people yesterday, I got a ton of information about him. I am shocked he is allowed out of his house.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

You gotta share Pats!!!!  

Honesty? I do not think you know this maan 100%. After calling a few people yesterday, I got a ton of information about him. I am shocked he is allowed out of his house.
    Posted by Pats2012Champs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I will soon. I got to look up a few things to make sure the info I got is right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Confirmed one thing. He is a paying member of NAMBLA.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

OMG!! 

Confirmed one thing. He is a paying member of NAMBLA.
    Posted by Pats2012Champs

Sections
Shortcuts