Would you like to help Pats2012 get a life and stay off the computer?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimfd1315. Show jimfd1315's posts

Would you like to help Pats2012 get a life and stay off the computer?

Somebody needs to help Pats get a life and admit she is powerless over her keyboard!! There is help available but she needs to admit she is sick first.  Please pats put down the keyboard, you can do it, one less post at a time!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Would you like to help Pats2012 get a life and stay off the computer?

Its posts like this that make me want to do more for the people. Your the type of person that takes my posts serious. You need help lol. I tell you what Mr Jim. Ignore my posts. Then you will do fine in life. Stop riding your bike with no seat on it, and you will live a happy healthy life without me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

Pats I have to agree with Jim here, you should take a break, maybe get some rest, see a doctor, get your prescriptions filled, maybe take Driver with you to the doctor.  358 posts...  I voted no, you just cant help anybody that doesnt want it! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Pats, keep going, you are too funny.  It seems like some people have no sense of humor.  Don't pay attention to the "status quo" you are the people's advocate, bringing some laughter is a good thing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

jim and ward5 don't seem to get Pats' sense of humor. Why don't you two reread his posts on these forums from the beginning, follow the trail of comments, and come to a better of understanding, ok?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Hey ill stop joking and be serious. But what fun is that? You all enjoy sitting back and reading people fighting all day about stuff? Fine with me. But I know people like to laugh at dumb comments. And if you laugh at me, I am doing a good job. I can get serious at times. But honestly if you take all my posts serious, then you need the meds. LAUGH a bit. If I go, the world will end.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Pats.  You do a good job of balancing it all.  Please don't go away.  And never mind what jimfd says he's not even a resident and the picture says it all.  He should stick to the slopes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

In Response to Would you like to help Pats2012 get a life and stay off the computer?:
    Somebody needs to help Pats get a life and admit she is powerless over her keyboard!! There is help available but she needs to admit she is sick first.  Please pats put down the keyboard, you can do it, one less post at a time!!
    Posted by jimfd1315

Pats is a women? I would have never guessed. The way he goes after driver, I thought for sure he was an Alpha Male.
    Anyway Pats/Madame, stay on, we need you.
    I'll bet Driver is shocked from this info. Now he will have to think about what he says to Pats. This is getting interesting, LOL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I am a man. Shows that Jim does not reads my posts at all.

Vote No to save the world!!! I am here to save it!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I would first like to thank God. My Parents, My wife and child. My Brothers and Sisters. Friends. My Dogs. And all of my fans. If it was not for you people I would not be here right now. God Bless you all and Rock out with your Socks out!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Jim if you win, i will think about getting help.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from malden2010. Show malden2010's posts

Keep Pats2012 free and legal -- he's funny!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

SAY NO! PATS DON'T GO!

Also, I was kinda relieved to hear that you are, in fact, a man. I always hate it when my pre-conceived notions about people I don't know and likely will never meet get shattered. :P

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Jim you lost. Sorry. This shows people enjoy a laugh. It is sad you do not. One day I might say something funny that will get you to giggle. I hope I do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Jim:

Honestly, the only guy who needs help is Driver54, with the nonsensical and ridiculous stuff he posts on these boards, have you read his posts at all?

And to think he was running for city councilor in my ward (7) just creeps me out...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Would you like to help Pats2012 get a life and stay off the computer?:
    Jim: Honestly, the only guy who needs help is Driver54, with the nonsensical and ridiculous stuff he posts on these boards, have you read his posts at all? And to think he was running for city councilor in my ward (7) just creeps me out...
    Posted by anotherman

+ eleventy billionty and one

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

ANOTHERMAN---how do you if i am still not running there are other
    ways to play the game;

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

Pats for Mayor. :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

In Response to Re: Would you like to help Pats2012 get a life and stay off the computer?:
    ANOTHERMAN---how do you if i am still not running there are other ways to play the game;
    Posted by Driver54

Hokked on fonex workeded fo him!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimfd1315. Show jimfd1315's posts

Ms Pats, You really need to get a job, your not funny...your annoying and mirror your pal driver!  Maybe the two of you could get together and use your spare time sweeping the streets or policing the  political lawn sign ordinance. Dont you have laundry to clean? A house to keep?  A JOB  to go to?  I suppose I should pick up a package of binky's for the babies who are gonna start whining......  I and most connect to this site to see what is happening locally and in the wards and all we see is unattended children playing on the computer! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

Ms Pats, You really need to get a job, your not funny...your annoying and mirror your pal driver!  Maybe the two of you could get together and use your spare time sweeping the streets or policing the  political lawn sign ordinance. Dont you have laundry to clean? A house to keep?  A JOB  to go to?  I suppose I should pick up a package of binky's for the babies who are gonna start whining......  I and most connect to this site to see what is happening locally and in the wards and all we see is unattended children playing on the computer! 
    Posted by jimfd1315

Welcome back Jim. Ms Pats? LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

jimfd, if you don't like to read what Pats writes, there is a ignore button.  You just don't want to admit he is funny.  If you want to find out what goes on in Malden, get the newspapers.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Yes if your getting the news for malden from me, your nuts buddy. Ignore me if you do not like my posts. Because I am happy you give me this much attention. A poll made just for me??? Thats like getting a grammy in posters world.

I WANT TO THANK ALL MY FANS!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Oh because I am a woman my job is to clean and do laundry? SEXIST.

Sections
Shortcuts